The Asylum of Screams

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tart.

The Asylum of Screams
Welcome dear patient to the Asylum of Screams. Please read the following below.

[BCOLOR=#800000]RULES:[/BCOLOR]
1) Do not randomly kill off someone's character, unless given permission from the creator.
2) No god-modding. Everyone has weaknesses.
3) Don't control someone else's character, unless given permission from the creator.
4) Please keep your characters to a maximum of 2.
5) Please, please, please don't type just one sentence. I'd much prefer a minimum of 3,
but if you really can't do that, i'll make some exceptions.
6) NO TEXT TALK!
7) Proper grammar please!
8) HAVE FUN!

[BCOLOR=#800000]PLOT:[/BCOLOR]
This roleplay will be taking place in an old asylum that's been up and running for many years. The workers here often experiment on the patients who live here, leaving them with a variety of mutant like body characteristics and modifications. The asylum is located in a dark forest many miles away from towns or cities, making sure its very existence is unknown. You are either sent here due to obvious reasons such as a mental illness, or simply if you are...different. Some even get here by no reason at all, other then the thirst of experimental matter of the workers. Will you fight for your freedom out, or will you sit there in your cell like the worthless freak they say you are?

[BCOLOR=#800000]Character Form:[/BCOLOR]
Name:
Mental Illness, if any:
Disorders, if any:
Differences, if any:
Personality:
*Sexual Orientation:
*Habits:
*Abilities:
Appearance:

Those that are marked with a * are optional.

1331738353_denbigh-asylum.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jerelin
Name: Surota Mori (Look at character list for more info.)
Mental Illness, if any: Split Personality Disorder

Disorders, if any: ^^^
Differences, if any: N/A
Personality: Well, due to his personality alters, it depends.
It's either angry, snobby, insane, original, or cheeky.
*Sexual Orientation: All of his alters are pan-sexual.
*Likes: Original Alter; Reading. Angry Alter; Breaking things. Cheeky Alter; Flirting. Insane Alter; Screaming. Snobby Alter; Praise.
*Dislikes: Original Alter; Being yelled at. Angry Alter; Being held down. Cheeky Alter; Being ignored. Insane Alter; Silence. Snobby Alter; Dirtiness.
*Habits: Original Alter; Nervously snapping his fingers. Angry Alter; Growling. Cheeky Alter; Biting his lip. Insane Alter; Scratching himself. Snobby Alter; Stomping his foot.
*Abilities: Original Alter; Hiding. Angry Alter; Arguing. Cheeky Alter; Manipulating. Insane Alter; Torture. Snobby Alter; Getting his way.
Appearance: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/media/users/tart.13200/

Questions? Click this link ----> http://skepdic.com/mpd.html

I Like the idea, But I dislike jump in role plays. I wish you luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, well, I was just thinking of moving it into a group roleplay instead of jump-in. That way, i'd be gathering just the right amount of characters, and people who'll keep in touch with the roleplay instead of walking away. @Tonedeaf

Oooooh!!! May i join?

Wait, are there a lot of posts already? Because since this is a jump in roleplay, I usually see the IC's packed with people, and I don't like it very much. :/

Oh wait! I'm sorry, I hadn't realised that you hadn't put up a IC yet. I'm such an idiot XD

Are you making it a group roleplay then?

Okay :D I'll put up my cs then. It'll take awhile... XD

Name:
Kumori Koyabashi

Mental Illness, if any: Shizoaffective Disorder and Schizophrenia

Disorders, if any: ^^^^

Differences, if any: none

Personality:
Well, first of all, she goes insane a lot of times. When she is like that, she starts screaming, yelling profanities and wants to kill. She starts clawing at the walls breaking her nails, and making her fingers bloody. When she is normal, she is quiet, and it is as if life has left her body. But she has an attitude when she wants to, and is quite sarcastic at times. She can also be rude, but nice when you get to know her. Due to her disorder and trust issues, it is somewhat hard to be friends and/or have relationships with others.

Sexual Orientation:
Straight
She doesn't know what love is anymore, it's been a long time. Maybe she will remember soon.

Insane - Torturing, Yelling, Screeching, Noise

Dislikes:
Normal - The noise of the guards hitting the bars of her cell. That's what starts making her go insane.
-The guards
-The cold
-Adults
Insane - Being hit by the guards
-Being controlled

Habits:
Normal - biting her hair
Insane - tapping her fingers on her leg.

Abilities:
Normal - Confusing others and manipulating them. She can be quite goo at it, when she concentrates.
Insane - Killing

Appearance:

Normal
image.jpg

Insane:
image.jpg

She basically has long black hair that stops at the middle of her back, and dark brown eyes. Since she has been in the asylum for quite a while now, her clothes consists of a short-sleeve dirty gray shirt, which is ripped at the bottom and the sleeves, and loose fitted pants where on pant leg goes to her knee, and the other just below the middle part of her thigh.​

Differences are mutations and such, like defects. Example: An extra arm, lizard skin, eyes like a cat. (Terrible examples, but you get the picture hahaha) @EtherealLights

can i reserve a spot?

21kz76p.jpg

Raiden Higa

23 Years Old
Male
Heterosexual
No History of Mental Illness
General Anxiety Disorder; Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
No Differences

Raiden is very practical and original. He is a perfectionist and needs his personal space, although at times he deeply craves company. He dislikes being alone during the night due to constant thoughts that plague him while he tries to go to sleep. He prefers to talk and not listen. When you are his friend, he is loyal and faithful though at times, he may worry about your intentions. Once trust is broken, it is very hard to gain Raiden's trust again. He shuts down when cornered with an argument or fight.

Raiden likes instrumental music, cats, writing, but he severely dislikes lyrical music, dogs, and painting. He constantly has something in his mouth, and that is usually his hands or fingers. He can't sit without his legs crossed in some fashion. The young-man also has a strange habit of clicking his tongue against his teeth.

He can calm down (almost) anyone. He has a photographic memory, but it is very lacking in ability. He can glance at a word-filled page and remember it (mostly) word-for-word until something else gets his attention. Because of his anxiety, his thoughts are constantly jumping so that means he can't keep his attention on what he has seen. This means that the "photographic memory" lasts for a very limited time. He also remembers past scenarios really well, but it is often skewed in some way to make it seem like he did something wrong or someone dislikes him.

anime,female,girl,hair,illustration,pink-05db16c3ad59acc996cac36140377523_h.jpg

Yoshi Murano

17 Years Old
Female
Heterosexual
Kleptomania, Nightmare Disorder, Depersonalization/Derealization Disorder
No Differences

Yoshi does not understand cause and effect. She constantly fantasies about success, but she has very mixed opinions on how to achieve it and what exactly 'it' is. She feels invincible (except at night) and is often impulsive. She strongly hates being alone, but Yoshi is very manipulative and easily takes advantage of others without fear of consequence.

Yoshi loves the smell of honeysuckle, chocolate, and the company of men. She strongly dislikes the sound of metal against metal, reading, and being ignored. She constantly runs her fingers through her hair and cracks her knuckles. During times of shock and fear, Yoshi stutters. She gets mixed up in her thoughts at times and will say some things out of sync with what she means.

Yoshi is very good at manipulation because she takes her time to watch the people she plans to use. Be careful when she becomes friends with you. She will steal from you and slowly learn what makes you tick so she can use it against you later on. She enjoys to play the victim to twist emotions. The only time that Yoshi allows herself to be vulnerable is at night, when her fear comes alive and she often tries to skip the sleeping process.​

[BCOLOR=#000000]Character Form:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Name: RafaDark[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Age: 16[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mental Illness, if any: Crazy.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Disorders, if any: Personality Disorder.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Differences, if any: Bloody red eyes that glow when he is hidden.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality: He is totally crazy and his personality always change. He can look normal but he is always looking like a monster.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]*Sexual Orientation: Straight[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]*Likes: Killing things, seeing others or his own blood and sneaking in the darkness.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]*Dislikes: Strong lights, people and animals, doctors and things that do not cut or hurt.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]*Habits: Cutting or hurting himself, sneaking in the shadows and following people everywhere even if they don't like it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]*Abilities: He is a Genius, he mastered the ability to use any kind of sharp thing and he can open any non-technological lock.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Appearance:
1207ee6862bb527d71043faead63680c.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000](Don't know, but i think i messed up with something here...)[/BCOLOR]

Yay! I finished them. :) I hope they are alright. ^_^

@Tart

Status
Not open for further replies.