The Apartment

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news guys and gals, have to drop this rp. Can't think up a good char or chars, but good luck and sorry Vio.

I guess I might as well consider this rp dead.

I guess I might as well consider this rp dead.
I was waiting for you to post and set the scene before I did anything IC :/

I was waiting also since I needed you to post first x.x

I was waiting for you to post and set the scene before I did anything IC :/

But I told everyone they could post, you guys don't need to wait for me. I gave you all enough setting information to post with out me. :T

Terror is excused for this because we discussed privately an interaction for our characters.

But I told everyone they could post, you guys don't need to wait for me. I gave you all enough setting information to post with out me. :T
I don't know what we were supposed to be posting about, though? You gave us a time of day, but there was nothing from your character(s), so like I said, I was waiting for another post.

I don't know what we were supposed to be posting about, though? You gave us a time of day, but there was nothing from your character(s), so like I said, I was waiting for another post.

Well you guys are supposed to be developing character interactions and plot amongst yourselves as well. Just post and do whatever you want. I gave you guys a lot of freedom to be creative and explore.

So I just came back from a hiatus (I've been struggling with depression and all that crap :-/)

Anyways, is this roleplay completely dead, or can we somehow pull our selves together and start this thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.