The Apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vio I need to make my second character.. I am not sure if I am going to bring him in before we start, or afterwards? I might even just bring in my main character and call that good XD (Who doesn't like some fertile male werewolves? I KNOW I DO!)​

Still here. Jonas is finished, but I can make another character if needed.

@Vio I need to make my second character.. I am not sure if I am going to bring him in before we start, or afterwards? I might even just bring in my main character and call that good XD (Who doesn't like some fertile male werewolves? I KNOW I DO!)​
That's perfectly fine~

Still here. Jonas is finished, but I can make another character if needed.
How about this, we'll start off with one and once we've settled we can bring in our second characters? I think that'll help.

@Vio OH MY GOD! YOUR AVATAR IS SO FUCKING CUTE!

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
@Vio OH MY GOD! YOUR AVATAR IS SO FUCKING CUTE!
Thank you, I thought it was beautiful and figured I'd go with it. It's not something I usually go for... so the feed back was great. I just need to change my siggy now :3

• Love
Reactions: Deer Boi
Thank you, I thought it was beautiful and figured I'd go with it. It's not something I usually go for... so the feed back was great. I just need to change my siggy now :3
@Vio I need to change mine as well. It's been awhile XD

*looks at mines* I think mines got my point across ;u;

>.> if its not finished i want you to finish him.
I was talking about My profile picture....but ok lolz.

I was talking about My profile picture....but ok lolz.
oh i thought you were refering to the post I tagged you in. >.<;

You already know that I like your new avi.

MAJOR WIP

General Information

FULL NAME
Hakumei Kurosawa

NICKNAME
Haku

SEXUALITY
Pansexual

RACE
Bakeneko

LANGUISHES SPOKEN
English, Japanese

OCCUPATION
Unemployed

Beyond the Mirror

FIVE GOOD TRAITS
Persistent:
Once he sets his mind on something, Hakumei isn't likely to give up. He holds on firmly to his beliefs and won't easily budge when someone tries to change his mind.
❥ Independent: Mostly, at least. Hakumei grew up on the streets and a large chunk of his childhood he spent fending for himself. In other words, he knows how to take care of himself.
❥ Loyal: Hakumei doesn't like people. Humans in particular. He tends to push people away rather than let anyone get too close to him. Yet once that thorny shell of his is overcome, one will find a very beautifully blooming rose. Hakumei is extremely loyal to his friends, and although he may not seem like it at first glance, would do just about anything for them.
❥ Adaptable: The life on the street has thought him one and another thing about improvisation and constantly adapting to an ever changing environment. He doesn't particularly like big and sudden changes, but he does know how to deal with them.
❥ Protective: It may seem strange, coming from such a little guy. Yet Hakumei is actually very protective of those few he cares for, and as mentioned earlier, would do almost anything for them. He won't hesitate taking on a fight, if it means protecting he holds dear.

FIVE BAD TRAITS
Stubborn:
Once he sets his mind on something, Hakumei isn't likely to give up. Some may call it steadfastness, but it most likely goes beyond that. He doesn't like to admit when he's wrong and tends to hold on to his beliefs for as long as he possibly could.
❥ Judgmental: Hakumei can seem very judgmental at times. He tends to jump to conclusions far too quickly, and often creates opinions of things rather quickly – which may prevent him from seeing them as they really are.
❥ Moody: Hakumei will easily come across as moody, if not even outright aggressive at times. He will sulk over the silliest of things and isn't exactly the easiest person to deal with most of the time. There is a mild childishness in his behavior. Especially in this regard.
❥ Demanding: Oh, Hakumei may seem very demanding at times. That's usually mostly just his attempt at covering up his own embarrassment, however.
❥ Overly Confident: Sometimes on the verge of arrogance, Hakumei at least doesn't seem to lack confidence in his own abilities. Sometimes he may just be a little too confident, however. He isn't as big and powerful as he seems to think and so tends to take on way more than he can handle.

FEARS
Imprisonment
Abandonment
Humans

Climbing
Exploring
Nighttime
Napping
Hunting
Snuggling
Sweets
Fish
Playing Games
Snow

DISLIKES
Water
Being patted without his consent
Children
Humans
Being called "cute"
Being mistaken for a girl
Hard labor
Losing
Rules
Seeming weak

History

Misc

Still needs to be finished Gladis.

SGC6U1g.png

Eiri.full.474849.jpg

CERENA PETROVA
General
Full Name
Cerena Katya Petrova

Aliases/Nicknames
CeCe

Title(s)
N/A

Preferred Name(s)
Cerena or CeCe

Age/Date of Birth
Nineteen/July 4th, 1996 (Cancer)

Sex/Gender
Female/Girl

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Race
Human (Mutant)

Voice
The Black Haired Girl (Jade West/Elizabeth Gillies)-Link

Languages Spoken
English/Russian/Spanish/Italian

Occupation
College Student

Appearance
Body Structure
Cerena is a model skinny girl, not weighing more than 100 pounds even when soaking wet. She has a nice figure for a girl her age, not too much, but not too little. Cerena doesn't really workout that much, liking the indoors more than being outside. Her body is the right proportion for her weight and height.

Eye Color
Cerena has these striking Green-Gold eyes that sparkled when she is really interested in something or someone.

Hair Color
Her and her twin sister both decided to dye their hair silver-white when they turned eighteen, they are both natural blondes, but the silver-white hair they love the look.

Height
Cerena stands about 5'6" out of heels and around 6'0" in heels. She is not ashamed of her height, she actually loves how tall she looks when she wears 6 inch heels, which she wears all the time.

Weight
Cerena is a very skinny and lean girl, she weighs around 87 to 95 pounds. It's not her choice, she does love to eat, she just has a fast metabolism.

Personality
ISFJ PERSONALITY (“THE DEFENDER”)

Five Good Traits
Five Bad Traits
Ideals/Beliefs
Details
Quirks
Hobbies
Interests

Strengths
Abilities
Physical
Mental

Weaknesses
Fears
Physical
Mental

History

Misc

ARIANA PETROVA
General
Full Name

Ariana Katarina Petrova

Aliases/Nicknames
Ari, Annie, Bambi

Title(s)
N/A

Preferred Name(s)
Ariana Or Ari

Age/Date of Birth
Nineteen/July 4th, 1996 (Cancer)

Sex/Gender
Female/Girl

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Race
Human (Mutant)

Voice
The Red Haired Girl (Cat Valentine/Ariana Grande)-Link
Languages Spoken
English/Russian/Spanish/Italian

Occupation
College Student

Appearance
Body Structure

Like her sister, Ariana is a very skinny girl. Unlike her sister, Ariana works out a lot. She goes to the gym three times a week, so her body is not only because of genetics it's also because of her dedicated daily routine.

Eye Color
Ariana has those striking Green-Gold eyes like her sister. Her eyes usually light up when she is excited, that might also be from the fire inside of her.

Hair Color
Ariana was the one that came up with the genius idea for the girls to dye their hair silver-white. Since doing so, she hasn't regretted it yet, she loves her hair this color.

Height
Ariana stands at 5'6" and in heels, just like her sister, she stands at around 6'0".

Weight
Even though she would never tell anyone this, Ariana weighs around 95-100 pounds. She would feel disrespected if anyone ever dared to ask that.

Personality
ENFJ PERSONALITY (“THE PROTAGONIST”)

Five Good Traits
Five Bad Traits
Ideals/beliefs
Details
Quirks
Hobbies
Interests

Strengths
Abilities
Physical
Mental

Weaknesses
Fears
Physical
Mental

History

Misc
Please finish them.

Since I've finally finished my own sheets, I will be starting the IC thread. ^^

Reactions: neptune
I have updated the cast list. ^^

My Twins will be done later today^^... sorry, still wanna do this.

• Thank You
Ok since I didn't get alerts for this, I didn't know the IC was up xD

@Shattered|★|Charming
@T E R R O R

@Summer Nights
@Gladis
@neptune
@Vio

So I removed two people from our cast list as they were inactive members. If you have anyone you think might like this role-play go ahead and tag them if you want. Remember though these spots are first come first serve. I'm allowing three more people to join and that's it. On another note, all of you can go ahead and post in the IC!! The link to which can be found in the overview. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.