The Apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news guys and gals, have to drop this rp. Can't think up a good char or chars, but good luck and sorry Vio.

I guess I might as well consider this rp dead.

I guess I might as well consider this rp dead.
I was waiting for you to post and set the scene before I did anything IC :/

I was waiting also since I needed you to post first x.x

I was waiting for you to post and set the scene before I did anything IC :/

But I told everyone they could post, you guys don't need to wait for me. I gave you all enough setting information to post with out me. :T

Terror is excused for this because we discussed privately an interaction for our characters.

But I told everyone they could post, you guys don't need to wait for me. I gave you all enough setting information to post with out me. :T
I don't know what we were supposed to be posting about, though? You gave us a time of day, but there was nothing from your character(s), so like I said, I was waiting for another post.

I don't know what we were supposed to be posting about, though? You gave us a time of day, but there was nothing from your character(s), so like I said, I was waiting for another post.

Well you guys are supposed to be developing character interactions and plot amongst yourselves as well. Just post and do whatever you want. I gave you guys a lot of freedom to be creative and explore.

So I just came back from a hiatus (I've been struggling with depression and all that crap :-/)

Anyways, is this roleplay completely dead, or can we somehow pull our selves together and start this thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.