The Animal Within

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason glared at her " your a fool for protecting them.. they are full of lies and they blind you so easily.. "he would sight has the electricity went away and his power began to settle down. He turned around his back to the girl.. " I suggest you learn the truth if not they will kill you when they grow tired of you.. " he said has he started to walk away..

Lauren stood there, poised for defending herself and the other woman. But now, she only looked puzzled. "Wait... What do you mean?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at the wolf creature, then back at the man. "The Witches need people like me to protect them from the evil like you and the Vampires. Why on earth would they kill me?" she jogged forward, grabbing the man's shoulder and turning him around to face her again. "What are they hiding?"

Jason would glare at her " it's more of something that you need to find out on your own.. girl.." he said crossing his arms " they always tried to control my kind since they found out we existed.. trust me they want this world to rot.. I do too but I choose to play with my toys " a psychotic look in his eyes..

The low growl that was rumbling grew louder by the seconds. The two bickered back and forth, the voice in the creature's head grew angered as it yelled and told the beast to attack and kill the man.

"Do not let him speak ill of us! His lies are intended to change yours and the shape-shifter's view! He is the evil one, he deserves to die for what he has done to us!" The beast snarled, it didn't like the voice, it was angry, always forcing it to do things it didn't want. "He believes he can stand against the gift of Artemis?! Show him what power the moon truly holds!"

The wolf-beast leapt forward but stopped itself a low growl followed by a snarl as it glared at the man. It didn't want to fight him. Another growl, this one sounded annoyed. Dropping on all fours it glared at the man for another moment before glancing at the female briefly. Eventually it turned around and ran deeper into the forest that spread out past the outskirts of the small town.
It's mind on the hunt, it's senses open and alert for anything that could become it's prey.

He turned and saw the beast he got in a defensive stance. But it disappeared into the woods he sighed and shook his head. " now girl are we done talking.. I got so much to do and right now I don't want to waste my time on you and a wolf..oh I suggest you don't mention about us meeting to your witch friends " a smirk appeared on his face has he glared to where the beast went

Lauren sighed, shaking her head a little. -He's lying- she thought as his voice wormed its way into her head. Growling, she looked over her shoulder at the beast, turning to stop her from attacking. But in the blink of an eye, she was gone, running through the forests. She then turned and looked at the man. "Fine, but don't expect me to be as nice next time we meet." She turned, leaping into the air, by the time she hit the ground she was in her panther form, a vicious roar escaping past her long fangs as she sprinted after the wolf, sniffing the air for the faint scent she had left behind.

He would smirk " your lucky I'm in a good mood today girl.." he said after she left he would then cross his arms and in his head he thought of following her which will lead him to his targets. He stayed far behind her so she couldn't sense him waiting for the right moment for the witches to appear.. he had a feeling they were watching them talk so he knew they would make an appearance

The wind whipped through the creature's dark brown fur, it almost seemed black. The fur colour, like it's eyes matched that of the young woman's hair from earlier, Anna. It's paws and hands thudded loudly against the grass as it ran. Nature's scents and sounds filling it's senses. A rather swift movement caught it's attention as it slowed down and eventually came to a halt. Ears twitched and soon the source of the sound had been pinpointed. It looked in the direction of the unfortunate animal. Slowly the beast moved towards it. Through the low bushes, green eyes watched. It was a large doe, the wolf's mouth watering.

Bringing itself lower, closer to the ground it prepared. It's hind legs sprung forward, powerful, extremely well developed muscles sent the wolf through the air. Soon enough claws and fangs had sunk into the tender, soft, delicious flesh of the deer. It wasn't long before the wolf devoured the poor animal. Moving towards the small river it began drinking from the fresh source of water. Red streaks streaming with the flow from the creature's bloody muzzle.

It felt like forever that she ran, following the scents and signs. Finally, she came to stop, her heart pounding loudly in her chest. She smelt the faintest hint of blood, that strange sweet metallic smell. Carefully, she picked her way through the trees, over fallen logs, until she came to the river. She looked right, then left. That's when she saw the other creature drinking from the cool water. She plopped herself down on the ground, resting her large heard on her folded paws. A gentle probing thought would be sent from her mind and to the other.
"Who are you?" she asked, lips not moving as she stared the thirty or so feet down the river to her, the end of her tail twitching in curiousity.

Ears perked up as the creature slowly raised it's head. It looked around as it's twitching ears attempted to find the source of the voice. With nothing to be found the creature walked around a bit before laying down on the ground, it's head resting on it's hands. A deep, surprisingly loud sigh escaped the beast. A small snort following. A little cloud of dust formed in front of it's nose which caused it to sneeze and shake it's head. Closing it's eyes it made a sound of boredom.

"Tomorrow we will discuss this issue with that man. Things need to be done to prevent him from destroying our kind. Fighting him would not have ended well, we still need you my dear Anna."

It was the voice again. The beast, Anna, growled at the sound of the voice. Although she had no control of herself in this form the creatures was still Anna. Typically she remember parts of her nights, most of the time it was rather terrifying but she made due. She stayed out of the town and away from others, she didn't grow attached to anyone, she always feared it would end horribly.

The beast didn't know what the voice wanted, but Anna would find out tomorrow. They would probably cast more curses on her, figure out a way to kill that threat. She was like a guinea pig for their magic. The price she had to pay for what she had done a century ago.

Last edited:
"huh," she thought, standing again, this time on two feet rather than four. She slowly made her way towards the beast, plopping down in front of a tree now.
After seeing everything today, she was no longer scared of this creature or person, or whatever it was. She smiled softly, folding her arms over her chest. "Sorry I didn't show myself to you earlier, I just wanted to be sure you weren't going to run off again, and to make sure that, man wasn't following." She paused, sensing some strange magic coming from this creature. "I saw that you were a woman before, and now this. What happened?"

It heard the footsteps. Ears perking up again. Raising it's head the wolf creature looked over and saw the other approach. Snorting it brought it's head back down onto it's hands and sighed once more. It was spoken to, it's ears twitching showing that it was picking up the sound but it's eyes remained closed. It made a low sound, it seemed annoyed. The creature couldn't speak. It wasn't human, nor was it something that one wished to be.

Anna, had been cursed to turn into this monster of death and destruction. Others tried so hard, worshipped the goddess, hoping for the gift but Anna hated it. It scared her, she couldn't control it. All she was ever left with were gruesome memories and regret for what it had done in her place. She always eagerly waited for the dark moonless night, the only time she wasn't forced to go through the painful change into this being. Other than the moon, Ingrid was the only one able to control it. She was never kind, she abused her power over Anna's misfortune, forcing her in and out, having to go through the pain every time. Ingrid grew incredibly excited when she did that to Anna.

There was warmth on the creatures back. Lifting it's head once again it looked over it's right shoulder, the sky grew brighter in the distance, the sun slowly beginning to rise. The change would reverse itself shortly, the Beast gone and Anna back in it's place.

Lauren watched for a moment, eyeing the beast. She could tell it was understanding, hearing her, but alas, it seemed that turning into the wolf rendered any other communication. Sighing, she rubbed her shoulder on the bark of the tree, thinking. She wondered.
"Well, I know you can't answer me. So, I guess I'll just stick around until you can."
And as she said that, she saw the rays of morning creeping into the sky, changing the dark sky into soft warm tones of pinks and gold. She wouldn't have to wait long, she hoped. She didn't understand the magic surrounding her, and what the day would mean.

The sickening sounds were soon echoing through the forest. Cracks, pops, snaps, whimpers and cries. Eventually everything receded and Anna was indeed where the wolf beast once lay. Her skin shimmered, cold sweating covering the girl, matted, moist hair draped over the woman's face. She panted where she was hunched over, on hands and knees. Her body wasn't thin, in fact it was well muscled and toned. The harsh light of the rising sun casting dark shadows across her body, making her seem a little too sculpted. She didn't get up, she waited to catch her breath, for her body to relax and make all the final adjustments to her true, human self. Her heart thudded loudly in her sensitive ears, the sound of her breaths seemed louder as she listened.

Something was dropped in front of her, a pile of clothes. Anna didn't bother to look up, she knew who it was, the scent already caught by her sensitive nose. "You need to do something about this clothing situation." The older woman, Ingrid, spoke.

Anna looked up at the thin woman, her eyes seemed even lighter with the sun shinning on them. Before returning her gaze to the ground she glanced at the other woman, the shape-shifter. Dropping her head in slight shame, she pulled the clothes close to herself as she began to unfold them, slowly starting to dress.

"Hmph, I thought a shapeshifter and a werewolf would be enough to stop him." Ingrid began as she looked at the shifter then down to Anna. Walking a little she turned, her brown eyes shifting between the two women. "Seems I miscalculated." Her eyes now focused on Anna as the young woman slowly began to lift herself up. "Looks like we have some adjustments to make." Ingrid spoke as if Anna was nothing more than a thing.

Green eyes grew wide as Anna looked at the older, Ingrid. "W-What does that mean...?" Anna's voice was hoarse. She swallowed hard and cleared her throat. The sweet, metallic taste of blood reminding her of the doe from last night.

Ingrid simply smiled, a sinister smile. "You don't have to worry my dear Anna. Come we must get you cleaned up and prepared." Ingrid turned around and began walking. Instead of following Anna stepped back, the older woman stopped dead in her tracks. Turning her head to the right she looked over her shoulder and directly at Anna. "I have a leash if I need to use it and a muzzle to go with it. Either you come willingly Miss Silvasi or I will drag you along against your will. You know very well that I don't have a problem with that." Her words barely showed a hint of annoyance, she was surprisingly calm. "This dog still needs to learn how to obey..." Ingrid muttered to herself. It was certainly audible to Anna's sensitive ears though.

He would appear behind the woman his power radiating from him glaring at the woman speaking about him. " you thought wrong.. you should of stayed behind your desk full of your pathetic black magic. You should of never awaken me and tried to control me " the ground underneath him began to quake. The earth underneath him cracking all around him has lightning shot from his body at her to stun her

-Oh god- she thought, hearing the awful noises. Her stomach lurched, and she could feel acid rising in her throat. Shuddering, she jumped to her feet and was walking towards the woman, when suddenly, she stopped. She saw the thin figure, and could feel that familiar power. She wanted to keep moving, to help the woman, but the years of training made her stop in her tracks and made no move closer. Though trained and hired to protect witches, she feared them. Why, she didn't know.
Knots coiled up within her, but as the witch began walking away, she moved around her, then next to the other woman, a look of concern and worry on her features. Then she heard the witch speak of muzzles, leashes. A faint growl rose up within her throat as she stared at the witch, even past the man from earlier, though she would have to figure out how he had managed to sneak up on them without her noticing. "How dare you speak of her like that!" she yelled, feeling that odd tingling sensation through her body, the need to change, to be free. To teach this woman for talking about her like that.

Vex was sitting at the bar drinking his coke when he sensed the hatred that could only be Jason's. He quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom and examined himself before he summoned his grimoire. at 6' 2", long black hair that swept down his back, a physique most models would die for and a stare that could make a bear run, Vex Hazelcroph was a frightining sight indeed. He was only 22 but he knew more than most 160 year old warlocks knew. Vex was dressed in black skinny jeans, black combat boots with knives hidden in the soles, and a skin tight black V neck T-shirt. He wore all black so he could stick to the shadows, it was good for spells that left him vulnerable. "Time to go." he said to his stark white grimoire that he shrank down to pocket size and slipped it into his pocket. He closed his eyes and focused in on the hatred he sensed then he whispered a spell and in an instant he appeared about a yard away from the man he swore to kill. "Hello, Jason. Isn't it quite rude of you to have a party and not invite me?" he gave a smug grin in Jasons direction.

(Forgive my lack of participation, internet get shut off on me without notice >< but, I am back and hopefully will be around more often now)
Lauren was about to lunge at the woman, her hatred for the words he had said boiling in her veins, but a sense of powerful magic activated elsewhere made her stop dead in her tracks. She shook her head, placing her hands on her temples. Everything was blurred, she blinked her eyes a few times, but nothing. "Ugh, I hate this," she growled, kneeling on the ground. Whatever they had done to her so long ago made her sensitive to magic, and she could always feel when it was being used, and sometimes, if it was powerful enough, or there were multiple users, it felt like she was suffocating.
Whimpering softly, her human body melted into the beastly form, it was her only escape from the magic. She had to help the other woman, and then she would have to figure out what the man meant earlier. Everything was becoming so confusing.

Arriving at their location using his GPS and smoking his Cuban, strawberry scented Cigar, Peter used his highly technological crossbow and fired about 100 poisoned arrows in 5 seconds at their location. "Do you really think you freaks of nature, can roam this earth like that? I will end you all." He said in an angered, almost pained tone.

Vex sensed the presence of another about 300 kilometers away. In fact, he could hear his heartbeat steady right before he pulled the trigger of some device. Vex acted quickly and activated a speed spell, drew his sword and sliced down as many of the arrows that he could before they reached there target. He then shouted in the mans direction. "You really shouldn't smoke! it strains the lungs and makes it easier for me to hear your breathing! Now quit hiding up there and come down. I am not in the mood for this. if i have to come up there and get you they'll be hell to pay!"​

Status
Not open for further replies.