The Angels, The Horsemen, and the Sins.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ooooh quick question. I assume we don't know about our enemies, but are we aware of our ally's identities?

Yes, you know Allies identities until a little while. The only ones that know of the others existences are Michael and Death, because they're kind of Neutral.

Why would you want Pestilence to come to the school again? I'm having a derp moment

Why would you want Pestilence to come to the school again? I'm having a derp moment
He's a CDC agent, and duriong an outbreak, he could either be
A. talking to students about Health, or
B. Doing checkups on people.

I figure that out, I was wondering what purpose he would have to be there for the story. Sorry if I'm not making sense

I figure that out, I was wondering what purpose he would have to be there for the story. Sorry if I'm not making sense
His boss might send him there to do checkups.

Never mind, thank you for trying to help me.

It's ok. so, what, he'll come to your school?
alright, I'll wait for the students to wake.

I sent a message to people who haven't posted in a while. (In sense, AceSorcerer.)

QUESTION!! Is there a way for them to be able to sense each other's presences for example? Gabriel (the actual archangel) is supposed to have magic power or sumfink, and why would God send them down if they had no way of identifying each other? So... can they like... feel themselves getting closer? (It's not very likely for Ella to go to the school without reason to suspect they're there...)

I stated its a while ago:
Until later, the only people on opposite sides who can sense each other are Death and Michael. And they're more Neutral, so Ella cannot sense Pestilence.
Now, if you're on the same side, you can sense each other, so like The sins and horsemen can sense each other, but the virtues cannot sense the Sins.

We have an rp thread????

You could be gathering the other ones at the school.

Humm... Then what's the point of having them there? *now a little confused about purpose. If they can't evenly remotely sense the another angel's presence, then how are they going to manage to bring them back? Or is that just an extra part of the challenge?

Can someone link me?

Humm... Then what's the point of having them there? *now a little confused about purpose. If they can't evenly remotely sense the another angel's presence, then how are they going to manage to bring them back? Or is that just an extra part of the challenge?
You can sense the Virtues at the school, but you can't sense Aaron. Although, you think he may be suspicious.