The Angels, The Horsemen, and the Sins.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hmm, how about the first one~

And Ruby knows she works with Death and Michael, Right?

Yeah, she does

Alright. I'll fit that in. I have some new news Updates I feel I should add.

@Crab Claws, I just thought you should know~ Paladin told me to remove that bit and just to follow everyone~ So I am sorry to ask this of you but do you mind editign your post so that I am just maybe walking with the book in my hand~? Maybe you notice that I hadn't checked the book out or something like that?

Nothing that can't be solved with a little bit of elbow grease!

Name: George Gula

Representation: Gluttony

Appearance: image.jpg

Age that you appear to be: 43

Job: Gang boss (The Gula Family)

Personality: George is never, ever, EVER hungry. He always has food within reach, and can never leave anywhere without it. Anything edible is good enough, especially if it's greasy or fried. He is very demanding and has a very bad temper. When he gets angry, his face changes to red or purple, and he can hardly speak.

Supplies: Food, food and more food. He carries a pistol in his pants and a sub machine gun with his servant, who is always with him.

Other: He always wears clothes similar to that in the picture, but in many different shades and colours. He also has permanent stains in his clothing, something that he is very proud of.

Accepted.
On one condition: you can't use the gang to kill anyone in the RP.

Sure, they'd probably just run away from the actual battles and characters..

Plus, a lot of gang members have probably been hit by the epidemic.

Sure, they'd probably just run away from the actual battles and characters..

Post your first POV ASAP. And btw, you can have more than one guy, also, you don't have to meet with anyone.

Alright, I'm waiting for @AceSorcerer to post next. Then I'll do something Major happen.

Is Sin of Greed still available?

I'll put up my Greed app in a bit

Alright, take your time. you can have two characters.