The Angels, The Horsemen, and the Sins.

Alright. cool. I'll wait for Mistress Dizzy to post her CS, and we'll be good.

This is still open, just we can start with what we have.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Alright, I'll start with what we have. if anyone else wants to join, feel free to.

Name: Bartholomew Brandious Blake

Representation: 7 Virtues (Diligence)

Appearance: (Anime or real doesn't matter)
MorritsKitaev.jpg

Age that you appear to be: 21

Job: (Horsemen must be something that is almost the opposite of what they represent i.e Famine is a
grocery store owner.) Freelance Profiler

Personality: Sticks to the cover of groups, trying to find the ones that he was sent for. Can be relied on, but has times where he slacks off.

Supplies: (does this mean like weapons or like food/shelters?) Carries a 5 inch folding knife in his pocket. Also owns a splitting katana and a classic bow & arrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Bartholomew Brandious Blake

Representation: 7 deadly sin (Pride)

Appearance: (Anime or real doesn't matter)
MorritsKitaev.jpg

Age that you appear to be: 17

Job: (Horsemen must be something that is almost the opposite of what they represent i.e Famine is a
grocery store owner.) Law Student (accepted young)

Personality: Self pride, boastful, completely egoistic.

Supplies: (does this mean like weapons or like food/shelters?) Carries a 5 inch folding knife in his pocket. Also owns a splitting katana and a classic bow & arrow.

Other: This will be my first RP where I am like this, so please let me know if I can fix anything at all.
All looks good!

The CS:
Name: Paul Troy

Representation: Sloth

Appearance:
bakuman+s3+10c.png

Age that you appear to be: Unable to tell, the fatness is too much. Maybe 30's?

Job: Professional gamer

Personality: Lazy, shallow, liar, cheater

Supplies: Much pizza, a video game controller.

Other: A fat, lazy, slob.

Alright, it's good.

Ohooo, he is a cute, wonder if he can get past Geo

It starts whenever I have time on Saturday.

Name: Taylor Marasini

Representation: Temperance

1400513414123.jpg

Age that you appear to be: 17

Job: Librarian

Personality: Taylor is one who constantly mindful of those around them, and does their best to not cause a stir of any sort. They have an excellent sense of self-control and moderation. However, Taylor holds a strong sense of justice and will go out of their way to do the right thing.

Supplies: Only the usual things one carries with them from day to day. Money, Cellphone, and their ID.

Other: A skilled magic user, Taylor typically supports others from the sidelines. This isn't to say they don't know how to use it offensively, but their desire for restraint keeps them from going all out against even an enemy.

Temperance is accepted!

6adae594a557488e8b7a4d7cbc0aca01.jpg

Name: Ruby

Representation: Healer Archangel

Age that you appear to be: Appears to be around 15

Job: Doctor

Personality: Aria is a kind and caring soul. She looks out for others, and is well trained in earth medicine. She is a vigilant little girl, and can become angry, but her anger is more adorable than scary. She seems like an unlikely threat, but she can use small knives and a little magic to hold up her own.

Supplies: Small magic, bandages, and medical supplies.

Other:

Last edited:
Name: Gabriella "Ella" Bristow

Representation: Gabriel (Archangel)

Appearance:
Mali6f.jpg

Age that you appear to be: 22

Job: Animal Caretaker (Cares specifically for birds and works at an animal shelter)

Personality: Relatively quiet, but not shy. Ella is the gentle kind, almost always calm and at peace. Humans who come close to her tend to feel a little bit scared of her at first, as she does seem a little aloof at first, but find her very calming after a while. Even the humans she gets closer to she treats with a sort of motherly manner. She is very serious about keeping the world's order. She will forgive people easily, but shows no such mercy to the seven sins or the horsemen, who she would cut down ruthlessly, as a chief officer of war in heaven. She is also the very responsible type, willing to act as an overseer. Her magic power is most likely one of the most considerable out of the angels.

Supplies: A shining lantern that basically looks like a flashlight and never runs out of batteries. An extendable spear.

Other: She walks very lightly, as if her feet are barely touching the ground. She considers herself first and foremost a messenger and a warrior second, everything else comes later.

Last edited:
Am I allowed to post in this....? Waiting for charrie approval.

Firejay1: I finally got approved!! Yay!!

Gabriella: *smiles faintly. What have you all been up to?

"You know, just work. We had a nice bake sell. I read a book, normal stuff." *smiles calmly*

Nothing much, the role play could be up today XD so excited!

Firejay1: Psst! Rose, is your character Humility or Patience? Your CS has both on it...

Gabriella: *quiet laugh. I can easily believe that's what you did, Cadence, but Lust, Envy, Pride, and Michael, doing a bake sale? I can't quite imagine it. *giggles to self a bit.