The Angels, The Horsemen, and the Sins.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
So basically... it is just part of the challenge. Man, that's not very nice of this universe's God. *laughs. Alright, can work with that. Ella will naturally try to find the Virtues and the other archangels as a starting point.

@The Silver Paladin Is it cool if I have Ruby at the school where you are?
Pestilence is at the school. Michael is at the Hospital, if you want Michael.
You can't sense that Aaron is a horseman though, but I don't mind.

Don't forget both Temperance and Humility! At school, I mean.

I realized I made an error in my first post, so I corrected it!
I changed Pandemic (everyone has it.) to epidemic. (A lot have it)

Reactions: firejay1
Hmm, I am thinking she would be at the hospital

I think I'm going to send Ella to the library, to @CrystalTears characters Uriel and Alice/Chastity.

Alright. JSYK everyone can sense Michael and Death, but no one wants to mess with either of them.

Who's Jack? But uhm... okay. I think I'm going to make a map of the town, just for my personal orientation...

This is Manhattan.
Anyway, I could make it a made up city.
I meant JSYK, stupid Autocorrect...

OOHHH. If it's Manhattan that's something to work off. Sorry, I guess I've been missing all these things. My brain's been a bit out of it I guess. Haha. Lack of sleep.

As our robotics motto states

"Sleep is for the weak!"

@firejay1 that's fine! They are just working in the back, so feel free to visit! :D

@IceQueen

I feel like Ruby shouldn't be able to heal everyone, even being the Healer Archangel. Even the best doctors lose patients. And it seems a bit suspicious that she does it without medicine.

I don't mean she healed them, I mean she put them down, like added another patient to the chart and left, she hasn't healed anyone yet

Oh! Ok! Never Mind then.

Also, @IceQueen
What is your company's name?

Hmmm, Saber Tech

Alright, thanks. I'm about to post a News Update, and needed to know for Stock Purposes.

So, Raphael/Ruby, do want to meet Michael and Death in the Starbucks, and we buy you a coffee before we go on our break? or do you want to insist we go on break? What will everyone do next?
We should Discuss!