The Angel of Secrets [Wildpelt & Shadow629]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow looks over at him to make sure he was alright. She brought out some smoked meat and place it on the table.

Alex rolled over, but remained asleep.

Alex finally woke up and sat up, sighing and moaning a bit from the rapid adrenaline that had gone through him.

Shadow walks in seeing Alex awake she smiles. "Did you sleep well?"

Alex looked at her, "You're okay!" He smiled and sat up, a little unsteady, "I'm fine, you?"

"No I'm not, I'm bleeding to death from the inside out" she jokes "but I'm fine thanks"

Alex mistook this and looked around, "ARe you sure? Internal bleeding? Oh gosh we need to fix this right now! You need to lay down right now!"

She sighs and places a hand on her forehead. "You know even if I did lay down, it would only prolong my death."

"Are you internally bleeding?" He asked, nervous. He knew he couldn't do anything if she was.

"No I'm not, I was just messing with you." Shadow laughs and sits on the couch next to Alex.

Alex sighed in relief and looked at her, "so how did you become a shifter? Or were you born this way?" He wanted to know, for if there was a chance he could be one, he'd take it.

"I was born one, a purebred, but now most have been made into shifters, a painful process based on what I've seen." She looks over at him. "Why do you ask?"

"I thought you could become one," He sighed, thinking, "I'd take the pain in order to be able to shift like you are!"

She raises an eyebrow. "Do you really want to be one that bad? Because I can go through the ritual, but only if you are really serious about it."

"I am, and I'll endure any pain," He looked to her, "I always wanted to be a wolf, and a cat! I could do this all, and I'd still be, if only faintly, Alex!"

She sighs and closes here eyes. "Alright, go get a sharp dagger and sterilize it. Then get a couple of towels. The process is slightly messy."

Alex nodded and went to get all of it, then he returned, slightly nervous now, "You may want to tie me down. I get pretty squeamish..."

Shadow says nothing, but picks up the dagger and takes Alex's hand. She places the dagger between the two hands pressing them tightly together as she pulls the dagger out, slicing both palms deeply. Their blood starts to move in between the two of them, slowly mixing as hers takes over.

Alex closed his eyes and took this pain, knowing it would only get worse. He had cut himself in sword practice, so he paid no mind right now. He was solid on this, and there wasn't a choice now. He looked at her with determination.

Status
Not open for further replies.