The Angel of Secrets [Wildpelt & Shadow629]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can attempt to, it's better than either shifting and killing everyone.. Including myself." She adds quietly under her breath."or getting caught again."

"Come on then!" Taking her uninjured arm, he guided her down to the most unsecure room of the house: the barrel disposal, "The trash is dumped into the stream and carried out, luckily the trash doesn't get dumped until tomorrow, so we're safe!" He opened up a hatch in the floor, which allowed them to jump into a flowing stream, "Come on!"

She dives in kicking up to the surface and starts to look around for Alex, unable to find him.

Alex gripped her arm, "This way!" He spluttered, then splashed his way down the water, halfway under the water and taking her down the water and toward the woods.

She follows Alex, helping him to stay above the water. She swims towards the bank and pulls Alex out of the water, staying in the water for a little longer.

Alex looked around, "you alright in there?" He knew how to swim.

"Yea, I'm fine. The water just feels good against my shoulder." She looks up at you.

Alex smiled, "can we go upstream then?" He looked over, "Inc we're past the village then we will be safer..."

"Sounds good" she shifts into an otter and halfheartedly swims, letting the water carry her away.

Alex sighed, "why can't I be a shifter?" Then he dived into the water and swam after her.

She turns onto her back and sees him. "You didn't have to get back in the water"

(Sorry this wifi keeps shutting off)
Alex smiled, "maybe I like swim!" He got up to her and laughed.

(Don't worry about it)

Shadow climbed up on top of him and sprawled out on Alex's back "fine with me."

Alex splintered as he came back up, then he swam past the village and into a lake, where he rested.

Shadow had curled up and fallen asleep on Alex. Every so often she would emit a small growl.

Alex smiled and hugged her gently as he dragged her out of the water, holding her sleeping animal form gently.

She curled up in his arms cherishing the warmth of his body. Slowly her wound started to close on its own.

Alex drew a blanket over them later on when they were back home, and he let her hold him as he fell asleep.

She wakes up a few hours later and finds herself in his arms. After stretching she hops down and shifts back to her human form, careful not to wake Alex. She walks into the next room and changes into another shirt.

Alex moaned, but otherwise was silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.