The Angel of Secrets [Wildpelt & Shadow629]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Woah there tiger, slow down." Shadow holds out a plate with smoked meat on it.

Aaron nodded again, but looked at her, "we could help expand this house, maybe work on and refurbish it!"

Shadow growls at Aaron, her eyes flashing dangerously. "Don't touch the house, it's fine just the way it is." She snaps, her ears pressed flat against her head.

Aaron took a sT p back, "it was just a thought..." He sighed, "sorry."

She closes her eyes and shakes her head, her ears popping back up. "No it's my fault, I over reacted."

Looking at her, he nodded, "thank you..."

"Don't mention it" she walks outside and shifts into a small black panther and disappears into the shadows.

"The angel of secrets eh ?" He quipped.

She returns a while later with a freshly killed deer in her mouth. "You didn't throw a party while I was gone did you?" She jokingly asks

"Of course. You missed them." He said sarcastically, "you'll have to show me how to hunt!"

"Well then shift into some predator and come with me" Shadow sits down and waits for Aaron to shift.

Turning into a gold and gray panther, he nodded and ran after her.

She pads softly along the forest floor not making a single sound, she suddenly freezes and crouches down to the ground.

Having no difficulty, he did the same, silent.

She looks over at him. "Do you hear it?" She asks being very vague about what she was speaking of.

Closing his eyes, he listened and nodded, "another elk." He could hear how the horns swished and sound they made.

"Good, now I want you to stalk it and kill it with out having to chase it first. I will be on the sidelines ready to help if needed." On that note Shadow pads off her tail swishing lazily from side to side.

Nodding, he moved in a circle, moving began it. With a growl, he lunged and attacked, killing it and dragging it h on.

Shadow walks back in human form smiling happily. "Good job. You have a lot of potential." She walks into the house and collapses on her bed, face first.

Alex curled up beside her, "thanks for letting me stay!"

Status
Not open for further replies.