The Angel of Secrets [Wildpelt & Shadow629]

Status
Not open for further replies.
She pounced on him before he could draw his weapon. She growled as she dug her claws into his skin, crushing his collarbone. She leaned down and tore into his throat, killing him instantly.

He ran towards the scene and hovered on the outside, so confused he didn't dare to enter it yet. But he could now see the blood and Gore, and he shook in fear.

She looked up blood staining the gold stripes around her muzzle. She then leapt off the now dead hunter and ran through town, frightening people of all professions.

Alex shook in d fear, hesitantly starting to back away, about ready to run to her home. He didn't know what she was doing, and it scared him.

She stopped suddenly and looked around. She turned and started slowly walking towards the castle, leaving bloody paw prints in her wake.

Alex ran towards her now, but didn't walk out in the open. He hid constantly, following her nervously.

She reached the gates and stopped staring up at her desired entrance. All of a sudden the gates open, as if by magic.

Alex ran in right before they closed, still hidden in shadow and worried sick now.

She padded quietly along the halls, taking in all of the scents. She stops suddenly in front of a door her ears perking up with curiosity.

Alex recognized that door and started to sweat, and the knife trembled in his grasp. He almost called out, now nervous. She kept playing him for other things, she really was a shifter.

Shadow went up on her back legs and pushed the door open. She goes back down and licks her muzzle, the red slowly fading back to gold.

Alex slid up along the wall, watching. Then he wondered if she wasn't going to kill anyone, but rather be a pet? He guessed that could happen.

She walked in and a maid started screaming. The screams were drowned out by a gut-wrenching snarl. Less than a second later the screams were abruptly cut off.

Alex couldn't take it, and he snapped. Running into the room, he looked at the beast, "yes I follow you, but what is going on?" He threw the knife away.

Shadow looked up at Alex and yawned, her mouth stained a dark crimson. She walked over to him and sat down. "You live here don't you?" She asked telepathically.

Alex decided to think his words for her, 'yes..I'm scared...What are you doing to the place?'

She shifts back to human form no longer wearing any extra clothing, only her tank and shorts. "I'm getting revenge on everyone that dared to try and hunt me." She looks at him as if he should know this.

Alex blinked, "oh." He recalled the stories of hunts failed, of people torn apart, "so...Do you want a tour around this place to their quarters?" He asked her.

"That would be nice, but you do know your father was one of those men." She shifts back to the tiger, her fur still stained with fresh blood.

Alex lashed out and gripped her pelt, "no don't!!!" He looked at her, "I hate him but don't want him to DIE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.