The Angel of Secrets [Wildpelt & Shadow629]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Extreme temperature change, you going cold, slight dizziness, and strengthened senses." Her body starts to cool down and she lest go if Alex.

"My throat just went dry.." He coughed and started to cry, "my head hurts..." He moaned.

She sighs. "Lay back down, it will help." She takes off her jacket offering it to him to use as a pillow.

Alex whimpered and nodded, "thank you..." He curled up with it greedily.

She smiles and lays a hand on his head. "Don't worry about it. It's kinda my fault anyway."

Alex nodded, "I'm sorry I'm so weak...I shouldn't be a burden..." He sighed and tried to sit up.

Shadow snarled at him. "No! You need to stay down and relax, rest, whatever is needed. You are no burden." She pushes him back down forcefully yet gently.

Alex sighed. Life dependant on her wasn't what expected, But she was caring, "alright...I'm just nervous..."

"Don't be. I'm here, everyone here knows not to mess with me." She looks down at you and smiles.

Alex looked at her questionably, "so why is it, out of anyone, you picked me?" He quickly added, "not that I'm upset I'm just curious!"

"Oh that, I saw you running and decided to follow you... This is my territory after all."

Alex blushed and looked away, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude..."

She laughs to herself. "Don't worry about it, you couldn't have known."

Alex nodded, "d-do you have a place we can go?"

"Yeah, but you need to trust me." Shadow stand up careful not to hurt him. She shifts into a large black wolf.

Alex's eyes widened, and He whispered, "I trust you..."

Alex raised an eyebrow and climbed onto her back, gently holding on.

She bounds off, after taking a few sharp turns they stay on a straight path. After a while a small house appears.

Alex looked at her and scratched her ears, "it is a nice place!"

Status
Not open for further replies.