The Angel of Secrets [Wildpelt & Shadow629]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow leans into his hand, enjoying the feeling. She shifts back to human, Alex still on her back. "Thanks, it small but cozy."

Alex dropped off her and nodded, "when I ran away, meeting a wold hybrid and being marked and unmarked wasn't what I had intended he laughed and opened the door for her, "thank you again, I'll never b all to repay you!"

"Shifter, not hybrid... And you were remarked, the only way to be unmarked is for the prey to die or the hunter to. Very simple really." She walked in and started to build up the fire. "You don't need to repay me, I have everything I need."

Sitting beside her, he took some branches and stripped them of the precious bark for the kindling, "I like fire building, but there was never a need in that house," He helped her fan up the flames, "So...I'm still going to try."

She laughs. "Well no matter what your experience level you a big help." After the fire has been built she stands up and walks over to the couch and collapses on it.

The prince simply laid there by the fire and stood up to watch it, watching her as well with a curious expression.

She saw him watching her. "What?" She was curious of him as well, what would cause him to have to be married?

"It isn't everyday I meet a wolf hybrid," he sighed, "and you look as curious as I do."

She glares at you. "How many time do I have to tell you, I'm a shifter not hybrid." She looks away. "I'm just curious of why you would be forced to marry... I mean usually its the females that are forced."

"I refused to marry," he sighed, "because of this they told me that they had a girl to marry off to me. I told them I wouldn't, then they told me the wedding was tomorrow."

She nods silently and stares out the window deep in thought. After a while Shadow stands up and walks outside closing the door behind her.

The boy blinked, then curiosity overcame him and he ran after her, curious. He remained stealthy.

She walked a few feet away from the cabin and shifting into a large black and gold tiger. She starts to walk away heading towards the village nearby.

Raising an eyebrow, he stalked her downwind, making sure she couldn't follow his scent or hear him. Or so he hoped.

She heard him behind her. 'No wonder he got marked' she thought to herself. She continued to the village and stopped when she reached the edge of the forest.

The Prince paused and hovered behind her, thinking he hadn't Bern spotted and watching her softly. She puzzled him deeply, and he wanted to know she was doing.

She suddenly leaped through the bushes snarling frightening away a couple of small children. She watched them run, her fangs bared, ears pressed flat against her head, claws unsheathed, eyes filled with anger.

The boy was nervous, but no blood was shed, so it wasn't his place to intervene. He watched, clutching the bark tightly.

She started to run towards the children who were running towards the town, screaming. She passed them by and went straight for a hunter who had just returned from the forest.

Now he was nervous. Drawing his knife, he ran to the edge of the treeline, watching and waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.