The Angel of Secrets [Wildpelt & Shadow629]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex shook, "w-well..." He moaned and turned, "what do you need madam?" He shook as he asked.

She raises an eyebrow. "That's quite formal now isn't it. I want to help you, if I can figure out what marked you I can try and unmarked you." She stops a foot away from him.

Alex nodded, "I'm running away from home, I guess that is a good idea..." He moved closer to her, stopping a few inches away, "so...What do we do now?"

She looks up at you, here eyes now darkening. "I need you to tell me, why you are running away. Then I will help you." With that she turns away and sits down on a log.

"My parents want to marry me off to some woman I've never met," he sighed and sat by her, "and they've pulled strings on my life since I was born."

"Well they are you parents..." She stays silent for a minute thinking. "Why would your parents try and marry you off... You not a girl after all" she smiles laughing to herself.

"I refused to get married," he sighed, "so they told me that they had found me a bride and the wedding was tomorrow."

"Hmm interesting." She looks at you just as a wave of darkness consumes you, bringing with it a cold that cut straight to the bone.

Alex shook, "what..?" He collapsed beside her, laying there, shivering as darkness started to consume him.

She closed her eyes and sighed. "There the golem no longer has a mark on you." The darkness fades away, taking most of the cold with it. She walks over to you and sits down, stroking your head softly.

Alex shook and moaned, closing his eyes, "what did you just do..?" He curled up into her, trembling.

"I just saved your life." She snarls slightly annoyed. "But unfortunately you are still marked. But this time not by something that wanted to kill you."

Alex looked up, "okay...thank you?" He asked, sitting up, thinking hard.

"Don't mention it." She stays sitting watching him closely. Making sure nothing horrible happened.

Alex opened his mouth to speak, then he went pale, "I feel...cold...So cold..." He hugged her, shivering.

Shadows face goes dark, she looks around quickly. "Dam it. I had hoped this wouldn't happen." She closes her eyes as she hugs him back, she slowly grows warm heating Alex up.

Alex shivered, "what did you do to me?"

She looks down at you her eyes cold. "I marked you, but the golem was strong so it had some undesired side affects."

Alex's throat went dry, "like what?" He asked, his body still a little shaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.