The Angel Experiment

Are you enjoying this role-play so far?

• No not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paris decide he needed a little smoke, so he decided to go for a walk. He quietly slipped out of the gas station and began walking through the woods. The trees were pretty this time of year and the forest smelled wonderful. He pulled out a cigarette and put it in his mouth. Before he could light it he heard a noise come from behind him. "Hello? Is someone there?" Paris mumbled trying to keep his mouth shut with the cigarette inside. He heard the noise again, the sound of crunching leaves and then... the sound of a gunshot. Time seemed to slow down as Paris heard the shot. He looked down and saw a spray of blood shoot out of his chest. His mouth opened in surprise, allowing the cigarette to gently fall to the ground. Paris put his hand to the wound an pulled it away to reveal a puddle of blood. At that moment Paris began to feel the pain and his legs gave way making him fall to the ground on his knees. Paris took a breath of air before crumpling forward hitting the ground face down.

Name: Raye Fields
Looks: images.jpg
Personality: Self-centered douchebag, hates following orders. Doesn't play by the rules. Loves kittens and puppies. Hates birds. Hates. Birds.
Bio: Grew up in a small town as the smart kid in the family, had few friends growing up because he was a total asshole to the other kids and made them feel intellectually inferior. When he finished high school he was accepted into Carnegie-Melon and majored in Biology, minoring in Aviary biology. He thought he'd get over his disgust of the birds over time so he took that class. After graduating at the top of his class, he was approached by some other scientists who had some unique DNA opportunities for him if he joined them. It was kinda like a cult the way they brought him in, showing him more and more until he was so used to it he didn't even care when he saw the horrible atrocities they performed in the lab.
Other: Excellent marksman/sharpshooter

Raye shouted a yay and pulled his arm down in victory. He got up and ran over to the boy he shot. Grabbing Paris by the hair he lifted up his head and looked at his face. Raye dropped Paris' head dropping it back onto the dirt. Raye pulled out a small recording device and clicked the 'on' button. "This is Raye Fields' notes. I have just shot down and taken out one of the filthy animals who escaped from the prison. The bullet penetrated him in the chest right below the heart. He is still alive, however in his present condition he will die in roughly 27 minutes and 40 seconds. I am now leaving his body here for a another wild animal to find. I will hide in some of the nearby trees and wait for the other degenerate prisoners to arrive to help him. Then I will kill them. After that I'll go in to town, head to a bar. Who knows maybe a beautiful woman will be there and I will finally find love? I'm an incredibly lonely man. Raye out." Raye walked over to a nearby tree, roughly 50 feet away from Paris, which he climbed up and hid in, waiting for his new victims.

Jessi sighed, her hands moving to her head and pushes back her hair. For a moment she held the soft smith hair against her head before she loosened the pressure on her hand and let the hair fall back into place. She was relaxed, until she heard the gun. She kept up, dashing outside. In one fluid motion she grabbed the baseball bat from Maddie's back and shoved both the kids into the gas station. She gave Maddie a warning glare which quickly made her understand she had to hide. Maddie took the other boys and and ran behind a casher counter. Jessica's wings unfolded slightly, ready to take off at a moments notice. Her eyes darted around as she became more alert, her senses heightening.

Name: #004 (Note, the numbers here do not relate to the Angel Experiment, she is from a different series of tests)
Nickname: Luna
Looks:
Konachan.com%20-%20169543%20animal_ears%20barefoot%20blue_eyes%20brown_hair%20catgirl%20long_hair%20nancou_%28nankou%29%20original%20tail%20water%20wet.jpg

DNA: Lynx
Personality: Luna is almost completely emotionless and obedient, the experiment line she participated in had even less regard for emotions then the Angel Experiment, she was thoroughly brainwashed and retrained via the use of advanced biocomputers embedded to her spine. While these computers usually work flawlessly her true personality might become dominant in the case of extreme physical or psychological stress.
Bio: Before the Angel Experiments, numerous other types of DNA were tested on humans, most of them with little or no success, Luna was kidnapped at the age of 2 and participated in the line of testing for feline DNA. Only six test subjects survived, and afterwards Luna was used in numerous other experiments, including biocomputer testing and combat application tests.
Other: Her Lynx DNA and biocomputer augmentations give her heightened reflexes, however from her DNA she also gained extremely good eyesight, hearing, increased physical strength, agility and stamina. Her fingernails grow at an accelerated rate, however she regularly cuts them as they are inconvenient when handling firearms. She is intolerant to vegetables and requires a meat diet.

Luna was watching as Dr. Fields shot one of the targets from several hundred meters away, lying down in the grass. Since she was wearing the camouflage suit issued to her by the scientists she was nearly invisible, except for her almost translucent eyes. In her arms she was holding an AX338 sniper rifle. She didn't like the Doctor's approach, she wanted to wait for them to take it to the air before shooting, after all they outnumbered her at least 5 to 1. Still what was done was done, she was now waiting for the targets' move, she wanted to be done with this and return to the facility.

Scarlet was still awaking up when she heard a gun shot. She saw jessica jump and dart outside. "oh no they found us" she was already panicking, but it was not as bad this time around. She rushed over to the group and pointed to the back of the gas station where the storage room was. "maddie you need to stay safe"

Maddie nodded and pulled Nicky to the storage room. Jessica looked around, grabbing any random jacked not caring who's it was. She put it on, hugging her wings to her body to hide them. She slowly walks around outside, looking around cautiously. "Hello?? Is someone out there..?"

Nicky looked around "Ariel?! Kalia?!" He started asking for the two he knew the best. Jessica had hurried him in and now another girl he didn't know was hurrying him into the back. "W-wait where's Pairs..?" He asked Scarlett before Maddie pulled him into the back. He wrapped a wing around Maddie protectively.

Ariel got up and ran back inside. "Jessica where's the kids?! Everybody let's get out of here!" Her eyes wide in fear, she almost ran right into Liam's arms again but decided against that quickly and instead ran to Kalia. "Where's Paris..?" She heard Nicky ask and looked around "Shit!" She said under her breath. "Anyone wanna come with me to find Paris.. Everyone else needs to stay and protect Maddie and Nicky." She said quickly, holding onto Kalia in a child like way.

Jessica was already away from the others. It was starting to become an annoying habit that she was ready to jump into danger, but she figured it was all her pent up anger needing to be released. She rested the bat against her shoulder, hearing the others shout for Paris. "Great... Paris?! Where the hell are you?!" She shouted out, her eyes darting around till she found a glimpse of red. She turns her attention away. She knew she should help him right away but she wanted to see if the threat was still near.

Maddie crept back, only to bump Nicky's wing. She jumped at first till she realized what it was. She huddled close to him, trying to hide as she wraps her wings around herself, leaving a small crack between the wings to watch for danger.

Luna could see another person coming by, she however was not sure it was one of the targets, the doctors were pretty clear: "Targets are bird-winged people, you will be contacted once the mission is clear" still even if this is an ordinary person it could be a bother. She looks through her scope and aims for the bat the person was holding, she was fairly certain in her accuracy.
She squeezed the trigger, causing the end of the bat to shatter due to the impact of the bullet, then she quickly rolled down the hill she was on, to the opposite of where she shot at, which caused her not to be in sight any longer. She would need to find a new sniping position now. Hopefully at least that shot should scare the bystander away.

Scarlet was armored with an old loose pipe she found on the floor. She knew that now was not the time to be a scared little girl. she had to protect the children. She looked to nicky and smiled. "ariel and the others and looking for them. everything will going to work out, I'm here to protect you while they protect us" she positioned herself in front of the kids so she was the one in front of the door.

Kalia jumped at the sound of the gunshot and saw Ariel run and grab her. She stroked the younger girl's hair reassuringly even though she was worried. She heard Nicky ask where Paris was and the world seemed to slow down around her. She looked at the faces around her but couldn't see Paris's. She grabbed Ariel by the arm and ran outside to where she had seen Paris leave not that long ago. She closed her eyes and tried to hear around her but all she heard was a rustling in the trees a bit away. She ran and leaped into the air, letting go of Ariel and not worrying about anyone but Paris. She flew over the trees, searching with her incredible eyes, thankful that she was able to see so well. Not too far away she spotted a prone figure lying in the grass, a pool of blood growing around him. Her heartbeat quickened and she searched for a way to get down to him but her wings wouldn't let her through the small area between the trees. She flew as fast as she could back to the group and started running through the trees as she breathlessly called over her shoulder at them. "HE'S OVER HERE! HURRY!" She ran as fast as she could, passing Jessica, until she reached Paris's side and dropped down next to him. She rolled him onto his back and saw the bullet wound and his shallow breathing. He was almost dead. She looked behind her calling to the group to hurry up. Jesus where were they. She looked back down at Paris and pushed back his hair from his face, oblivious to anything but him. She murmured to him, reassuring him that it was alright. But she knew it wasn't. This was bad. They needed to get help but she couldn't pull herself from his side.

Jessica heard the bullet, even saw it with her excellent vision. She whipped her gaze to the location it came from and grinned. She figured if they would be smart enough to move position though. She walked tiaras the building, gripping a rusty pipe. With ease, she ripped it out, both sides being jagged and pointed. She heard Kalia but dismissed it, her eyes locked on the trees. She could make out the figure of another person, the build of them appearing as a male older then them. Two people. She began walking there, her footsteps soundless as she moved both quickly and carefully.

Raye laughed as the girl entered his sights and sat down by the boy. Well, she looks like she really cares about him. Maybe even loves him. Why does he have a girl and I don't? I mean, come on? He has freaken wings for God's sake. I don't have wings? Am I ugly? Is that it well fuck, why am I so Goddamn ugly! He had distracted himself with his thoughts and was no longer aiming at Kalia, instead he was swinging his gun around the air amking comments to himself in his mind.

Paris looked up at Kalia. "You... need to... leave..." his breathing was hoarse and he could barely speak.

Jessica had managed to make her way behind the man. She grinned and swung the metal bar, aiming for the side of his head. As the metal bar struck the man, she would have used only enough force to knock the man out, not kill him. The only people she had a desire to kill was the scientists.

Ariel was pulled outside and followed Kali's lead. Taking off gracefully with her wings she landed and ran up to Paris and then slowed down as she saw the man. He was well known around the lab as one of the harshest men in the laboratory. He hated them, he hated them so much that he had tried to kill one of the sick ones with his bare hands. Or that's what she had heard. She simply stared at him then down at Paris and waited for an order or something. Seconds felt like minutes as time went on and Ariel's head pounded.

Nicky wrapped an arm around Maddie. "It's okay Maddie, I got you. I promise nothings gonna happen" He talked as soothering as he could to the young girl trying to convince the both of them that things would be fine. "Everything's gonna be okay.. Everyone's gonna be okay.." He whispered to himself as his arm tightened around Maddie

Kalia looked down at him and shook her head. "No way. You're not getting rid of me. We need to get you help. We need to stop your bleeding. Oh the blood..." She ripped off the bottom half of her shirt and balled it up, pressing it with her weight on the wound. "You need to-" She stopped talking quickly as she saw a flash of movement in the edge of her vision in the trees. Someone was up there. Waiting. For her. Her eyes widened but kept them locked on Paris. She needed a plan before the other person got her. She needed something to fight with. Her vision turned red as she realized that this was the person who had shot Paris. Rage took over in her head and all reasoning left as she flew into the trees above the man but stopped as she saw Jessica hit the man over the head. The man fell out of the trees and Kalia swooped down and grabbed him before he could fall all the way to the ground. She lowered him to the ground and tackled his unconscious body, sitting on him and pinning all his limbs down with herself. She called to Jessica, "He's out but see if you can tie him up." She got off the man and ran back to Paris, holding the tshirt bit on his wound again and waited for the rest to arrive.

Ariel went to work on Paris applying pressure to his wound "We need to get to Maddie now. Someone has to help me carry him!" She said quickly and somewhat calmly. She didn't feel as strong as a need to save him as she did with Liam. She understood how Kalia must feel right now though. Her steady pressure to the wound was slowly up the blood put it still was pouring onto her hands and she looked away. "Quicklyyyy" She said " I don't mean to rush but dying boy on my hands here" She was no nurse and knew Maddie could help, she hoped. She prayed to god Nicky was okay and Maddie too. Liam and Scarlet were there to protect them though.

As soon as Luna rolled down the hill she put the gun over her shoulder to her back and ran, as soon as she cleared the hill she was once hiding behind she could see that Dr. Fields got surrounded and as a consequence knocked out, she knew his tactics were flawed from the start, however her mission was not saving him, but securing or disposing of all the winged people. She pulled back the handle on her rifle, sending out the casing and put in a tranquilizer round next. However she didn't do anything just yet, besides lay low in the grass. She intended to proceed with her initial plan.

And another thing, womrn should love a man who has a nice big- the pipe collided with his head as the entire world began to shake. "I didn't see that coming." Was the last thing he said before he lost consciousness.

Paris coughed and gasped for air as he lay there bleeding. "I can't... I can't.... breath..."

Kalia nodded to Ariel. She had been a daze but woke up. She picked him up under his arms, knowing she was hurting him but not being able to do anything else. She looked at Ariel to grab his legs and then looked down at him again. He couldn't breathe and she couldn't help him. "I'm so sorry Paris. Hold on there please." He couldn't die now. As obnoxious as he was, he was starting to grow on her. She cared for him now. She had seen enough people die but he would not be another.

Jessica nodded. She grabbed the mans arm, swinging it over her shoulder and his gun in her other hand. She dragged his unconscious body back towards the gas station but she took him around back. No was was she gonna let him near Maddie. She took off the jacket, then her shirt and put the jacket back on, zipping it up to hide herself. She turned him around and tied his hands together with the shirt and in turn tied them to a pipe. She held onto the gun with one hand and the pipe with the other, waiting for him to awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.