The Angel Experiment OOC

Would you like to make a sequel role-play and continue the story line after this one has ended?

• Nah, I'm okay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to figure out how not to make Luna absent for a bunch of time...

I don't think Cyra and Lilith are going to take too long back on the lab, she'll just have to find the computer and then disable the bracelet. I'm sorry I'm making you guys wait ;-;

Well we do have a scientist with a bitchy attitude and an angel on the brink of death so you're good xD

My Name? My name is Dr. Fuck You. Head of the department of fucking stupid bitches like you.

I'm dead XD your in for it nowwwwwwwe

BAD END NUMBER 3
Everyone gets captured by PMC forces.

In the meanwhile Mia is sippin' tea and enjoying periodic baths in her private lake.

@Nocturnia if you want you could capture or kill Aliah I will make a new character I don't know I want to be able to make more of an entrance now I sorta just died after being sick for a single day gosh 11 pages you guys Roleplay fast!

Well, I couldn't , my cute Nekomimi got hurt Q.Q

Haha it's fine I don't know I'm just trying to die oh my goodness how sadistic does that sound >..<

If you really want, I'll kill you but you aren't the person I really want to kill *coughcough Riu coughcough*

Welllll I could be dessert! :s
Also looks like I'm the only one left at the gas station to sooooo maybe I'm the entree :s

I was bored, since all of my characters are on "break" so here's some of Luna's "sisters". With this I've made CS's for 3/7 of all the successful NC girls. The differences between the "Neko Project" and the "Angel Project" become quite obvious here.
They probably won't appear in the RP though

Name: NC #001
Nickname: Alpha
Looks:
bUvueiN.jpg

DNA: Domestic cat
Personality: Alpha is mostly bossy and demanding, however she cares about the few other NC candidates that remain in the complex. Along with them she is often sent on secret missions for the facility, where she acts as the field commander and medic. Like all the NC girls she does not question her loyalty to the facility, since they literally do not know anything else.
Bio: The first candidate in the "Neko project" was kidnapped at the young age of 3, like most NC candidates. However unlike most of her sisters after her she was injected with simple domestic cat DNA. As expected from the experiment, her DNA and the introduced DNA merged almost perfectly, however her special abilities were not too profound.
After the Neko Project, which was in session until she was 8, she was mostly kept around as a centerpiece for the other NC candidates, she was the definitive older sister figure for the others. Unlike most of the other girls, she was not used for other experiments, such as biocomputer testing (Luna) or biomechanics testing (Stella). The NC girls actually possess quite a bit of freedom, since most of them have advanced computer technology within them they could be traced at any moment from the HQ, because of this they are allowed to roam around the complex, and even a bit outside of it.
Other: Heightened reflex time and slightly increased agility and strength, naturally sees well in the dark. She possesses knowledge of warfare tactics and field medicine.

Name: NC #003
Nickname: Stella
Looks:
v40xbBn.jpg

DNA: Siberian Tiger
Personality: Stella is almost like Luna, just worse. Her pain threshold is immense and her personality rarely breaks, she is basically emotionless besides when it comes to her "sisters", a trait all NC share. She is particularly fond of Alpha. While she and Luna share a certain rivalry due to the similarity of their augmentations.
Bio: The third candidate for the Neko Project was the second successful one, she was kidnapped when barely 1 and a half year old. Stella was infused with powerful Tiger DNA, making her the strongest of the NC girls, she was very promising from the start of the experiments, and one the Neko Project was concluded as "Plausible, yet ineffective", she was eagerly expected in the Biomachine project, this project was aimed at developing machines one could control without physical intervention, like a part of their body. For the purpose of this she much like Luna got implanted with numerous computers along her spine, even though these were far simpler then Luna's. Her ears are in fact not mechanical, those are specially designed headphones for her, which heighten her hearing even more.
Once the procedures were done, Stella was capable of remotely operating several machines at once, usually UAV or ULV's, even though advanced self-protection drones are available for high-profile missions, the drones operate almost like an extension of her body, however as a consequence some getting destroyed cause temporary physical pain. Stella is also a capable marksman, even though not quite as Luna.
Other: Her physical strength is almost 200% due to her DNA, however her agility and senses were not as heightened. Because of this she usually wears her specialized headset to boost her sense of hearing, along with all the sensory information she gains from her semi autonomous drones.

Reactions: 2 people
So your ending the Angel Experiment one?

I haven't decided yet but I think we have enough people and could use a posting order to help keep it organized. So that being said I wouldn't make us start over, just simply moving it over to the sci-fi forum. Now I will only do this if everyone is okay with it. If not we'll just continue on as is.

May I ask who won't be RPing with us any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.