The Angel Experiment OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Would you like to make a sequel role-play and continue the story line after this one has ended?

• Nah, I'm okay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha! I thought it would give us a little something to be afaird of. Cat like kids that are designed to track down bird like kids.

Random fact: Mia has not said a word since the start of this RP.

Hey, is it alright if I make a second character who is a bad guy scientist?

On that note, It would be awesome if I could make a Nekomimi character sent to hunt you down.

And if so do I have to make my scientist have the same age range that the subjects had? :3

@Raye Fields Fields
PLEASEE I glady welcome scientist characters!! And no if he's a scientist the age ante would be more in the 20's, 30's maybe even 40's. Get creative!

@Nocturnia Go for it! Remember that she is an entirely new spices and had many glitches though. keep her in the same age range as the flock. (8-18)

Reactions: 2 people
Say hello to Raye, the newest and most pathetic scientist yet.

haha a match made in the fires of hell, well i suppose luna wouldn't be all bad..

Also yeah, she takes her orders pretty literally, they told her to shoot winged people so she will not shoot anyone without.

So, Luna's backpack has a couple of med-kits, military rations and a decent amount of 9mm and .338 ammo, if anyone finds it.

she could hardly breath under the pressure

Weird, for some reason Paris is finding it hard to breath as well, must be a crazy coincidence!

Also... I guess we won't be seeing Luna for a week or two (In RP time!)...

Is anyone else just laughing and saying "ew" To Dr. Raye and Jessi. This is hilarious xD

Is anyone else just laughing and saying "ew" To Dr. Raye and Jessi. This is hilarious xD

Poor dude, never really even had a girlfriend.
And he'll also maybe get fired for getting himself captured, endangering a retrieval mission and causing the injury of one of the facility's assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.