The Angel Experiment OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Would you like to make a sequel role-play and continue the story line after this one has ended?

• Nah, I'm okay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I added links to all the CS's to my first post here, not that its to needed since most are on the 1st and 2nd page, but hey, why not.

Where are you thinking Mia will meet back up with the group, if at all

She might, I don't know yet, I am currently playing totally on her personality and instincts she got from her DNA.

I'm thinking of adding another little boy maybe 8 or 9

So, thinking about it... Mia could potentially find an abandoned cabin or something (larger), and that would be where she'd stay for some time, giving the group a chance to catch up.

But with role models like Paris and Liam.. xD and actually that sounds pretty good. The group could land thinking its empty and find Mia.

Yeah, most of the group has far better eyesight then Mia.
Well most of the group is generally faster, stronger and more resilient then Mia xD

#bigwingproblems xD
Pretty much

Though the advantages are also nice, being able to fly basically indefinitely, without any major effort. Wandering Albatrosses barely even flap their wings.

That would be nice, but avoiding things and maneuvering would be difficult for sure.

That would be nice, but avoiding things and maneuvering would be difficult for sure.
Well, maneuvering is possible, but aerial acrobatics are a no-go, though since she is technically a... sea bird, she can preform water dives.
I wonder will you ever see Mia catching fish that way.

maybe, depends on how this rp goes, when and where we decide to finish it and if anyone would want to continue it

Oh I should mention that the only reason why Mia got so far within one night is because she was storm-surfing, the group will have to make at least one stop in the desert to sleep.

Well rest stops too, flying non-stop is tiring.

true, I'm waiting for the rest of the group to catch up a bit.

NEKOMIMI ALERT

I would totally play this character.

Status
Not open for further replies.