The Angel Experiment OOC

Would you like to make a sequel role-play and continue the story line after this one has ended?

• Nah, I'm okay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and another thing to discuss. The issue of if they will keep their wings or lose them. Personally I think they should keep the wings but it's up to you guys as well

I would love to keep the wings. It's what really sets this whole thing up ya know? We would be having to deal with escaping and then also learning about them too. It's gonna be tough getting used to them and hiding them and what not but that'll just be a better plot element. Also, can we really not fly with wet wings? I just assumed like birds that the water would roll off due to the waxy coating they usually have no?

I had read somewhere that some birds can't fly with wet wings. Since everyone has different DNA and our wings are larger. It's a thing we could try and shake them off.

Alright that's fine with me. I'll do a little research if you'd like to see if they can or can't just so we know how to continue.

Okay I have an answer! Birds can fly when their wings are wet due to the waterproofing oils that their skin secretes onto the feathers. However, they cannot fly if their wings are coated in oil because the oil makes them too heavy to fly. We just have to shake off the excess water droplets and we can take to the skies! It would suck if we couldn't. Especially in the rain. BUT if you'd like to keep that as a plot point where we can't fly with water on wings then we'll just do it that way instead.

Well, I'm pretty much done for the night. (2:15am where I live) I'll see y'all tomorrow.

I'm out too. I'm on the same time here. Sleep tight angels.

I missed three pages of IC ...
Well luckily my posts are a series of monologues anyway.

Haha okay. Then to skies! And I just wanna say. Thank you guys I didn't think so many dedicated people would join and post! Thanks so much!!

So I know you people want to head East, to Utah, but where are we at the moment? Nevada?

I think we're at the boundary between Nevada and Cali

I'm just flying here.
Surfing on the storm.
Don't mind me.

But seriously, gliding ftw.

Haha. Once Liam Lilith and Cyra get to the station we shall be hot on your trail girl!

In the meanwhile, Mia is playing Ultimate Survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.