The Amazons

Status
Not open for further replies.
you first..you won the fight...decide Brendas fate.

[But...I thought we were going back. Okay.]

Lilly stands over Brenda triumphantly. "Take her away. She shall be locked away for a time for her crimes."

Brenda scowls, holding her wounded arm. "i can't wait to see my punishment.." sarcastic.
*the guards grab her and haul her off*
Yta walks up, wearing something similar to Brenda. "what was that about..?"

Lilly dusts herself off. "She wanted to become queen because she feels I am too soft. Her slave tried to kill her and she wanted him killed."

Yta frowns, "it would seem punishment, but...is it to far to kill him?" she looks down at Sebastian, like she asked herself the question. She had long blue air this time, with pink eyes.

Lilly smirks. "I should think so. He did not succeed and pour numbers are dwindling. We cannot make these decisions lightly."

Yta nods, "understood..." she felt herself getting a little dizzy, looking at the man. "you say our numbers grow short...then why would you breed us with him.." she starts to make her way over.

Lilly shrugs. "He is the only one other than his friend that we have been able to catch at the moment. You know that all men help to repopulate."

Yta smiles faintly, nodding her head. "do you mind then, If I have him..."

Lilly smirks. "I believe the leader takes priority. Or do you mean you wish to take him as your slave? He will cause trouble"

A girl with long, forest green hair guards Brenda. She carries a bow and a quiver of arrows.

Yta nods, "but please? I have not seen a man in ages...." blush covers over her face. She kneels down to Sebastian, rubbing her hands over his body.

Brenda giggles, "hey Desiree..." she slowly puts her arms through the bars of her "Cell". She then pulls Desiree towards her, arm around her waist. She kisses at her neck.

(Woops...I mean Regan...)

Lilly shakes her head. "Let him rest."

Regan smirks and tries to pull away. "You are trying to distract me so that you can escape!"

Yta nods, she pulls out a knife and cuts his binds. Then throws his tunic to him.

Brenda smiles, holding her back. "Maybe....but do you like it?"

Sebastian takes the tunic and puts it on. "You're much nicer that that heartless wench that wants me dead."

Regan shivers. "I'm not letting you get to me!"

Yta smiles, brushing her hair. "She can be great...she just likes our older...traditions..."

Brenda continues, rubbing her stomach now.

Sebastian smirks. "They're bad traditions."

Regan tries to move away. "It's not going to work!"

Brenda grins, she digs her hands into Regans pants. "Oh...how does that feel?" She rubs slowly.

Yta sighs, "some of us want to go back to those old ways..."

Regan pants. "It does...But you're only trying to escape...Behave and Lilly will let you out in a few days..."

Sebastian looks at her. "And why is that? You think women are superior?"

Brenda smiles, she digs inside her a little. "Well, I could use some company..." she speaks softly.

Yta shakes her head, "I do not think the same like they do..."

Status
Not open for further replies.