The Amazons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brenda blocks using the hilt of her axe, "which is why we shall keep them as slave!" she swings her axe around, aiming for the head.

Lilly blocks with her sword. , then kicks her in the stomach. "Men and women should be equal!"

Brenda falls back, but tucks and rolls. "women are superior!" she charges and brings her hammer down.

Lilly block with all of her strength and tries to push her away. "You cannot love your sisters and hate men! Men are the reason they exist!"

Brenda smirks, "i do not hate men!" she kicks her in the stomach, as she blocked. "i simply wish to show them their place!"

Lilly falls back a bit, but regains her ground. "And where is that? At your feet?"

Brenda nods, grinning madly. "absolutely!" she hits Lilly in the side with the hilt of her war axe.

Lilly takes the hit and tries to hit her in the side.

(who should win??? i really want Bren to win...)
Brenda intercepts, "done talking are we!!!" she shoulder tackles her, sending her back a few steps.

[That would be terrible! I picture her trying to conquer the world and enslave all men! Plus, she'd kill Lilly.]

Lilly uses this opportunity to try to get behind her and puts her sword at her throat.

(what?!!?! no, not enslave the whole world!?!? and maybe she won't kill Lilly.)

Brenda grins, "seen this before!" she pulls Lilly on her back and shake her back, throwing her off. "to defeat me you must kill me!"

[But...She said one of them will die...]

Lilly smirks. "No. I will never kill a sister of mine!" She slices at Brenda's stomach.

(that's because, that's how it was. to claim queen of the amazons, two girls fought each other for the tittle to the death...)

Brenda grins, "then you cannot best me!!!" she takes the hit, getting a small gash. She merely shrugs it off and slices at Lilly's weapon hand.

Lilly takes the hit and almost drops her sword. She slices at Brenda's weapon arm.

Brenda used her right arm as coverage, the blade went into her arm as blood dripped out. she managed to break free and finish off Lilly's remaining hand, cutting it straight off.

Lilly screams in pain. "You...you win, sister. But I shall see to it that you do not treat men ill!"

(my..my bad, this is your rpp, do what you wish with it....you may have her win if you want..)

Status
Not open for further replies.