The Amazons

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roz grabs her tongue with one hand and slowly cuts into it with the dagger.

Mia screams violently, shaking her whole body.
Blood spews from the wound, filling her mouth.

Roz pauses. "Do you want to be a good girl now? Or do I have to do irreparable damage?"

Max stares at her, "Roz, just cut the damn thing off!"

Roz shakes her head. "No. We're giving her one last chance."

[Enough, dude.]

(Fine, my blood lust is cured....)
Mia cries, she says something unbearable. Her tongue was halfway cut, and she was looking like she might black out.

Max sighs, "might as well, it'll just be hanging around like that..."

Reactions: racheljessie
Roz shakes her head. "Let's get her help." She takes Mia and heads for the elevator.

(woops, thought this sent...)
Max, "okay..." he goes over and helps her.

*later*
They come back, Mia in hand.
Max sighs, "what are we going to do with her?"
Mia was unconsious and her tongue was sewn back up.
Max, "we can't have her leaving, she could call the cops on us, we're going to have to make her a slave..."

Roz smirks. "I think we can keep her from talking. She knows how far I'll go."

Max shakes his head, "if she ran to the police, she could be protected...she could get us all in trouble, even my bro and his ho's.." (oohhhhhh!!!!!!!!rhymes!!!)

Roz thinks. "Hmmmm...true. Got any handcuffs or rope? We'll need it to keep her here when we go out."

Max nods, "yeah...i think there's a cage in the back, behind the bed...." he runs behind the bed and grabs a large fog cage, he pulls it open. "we can also finish her off later..."

Roz shakes her head. "No. No killing unless she needs it. I don't want to hurt her."

Max nods, "okay...can we still have fun with her or...."

Reactions: racheljessie
Roz frowns. "No. We're only keeping her here so she won't talk. If she's a brat, we punish her."

Status
Not open for further replies.