The Amazons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilly frowns. "And what would you like me to do about it? You punish him. Non-lethally, though."

Sebastian smirks.

Brenda frowns, "he tried to take my life....this does not faze you..." she scoffs. "i will do what i please to him now, he is my find and my slave...."

Max wakes up, laying on the floor of the hut.

Lilly sighs. "It does faze me. I cannot do much unless he harmed you. Do not kill him."

Roz sees Max. "Oh, you're up."

Brenda scoffs, she pulls him up by his arm. "all you want from him is to repopulate?"

Max looks up to her and nods, slowly.

Lilly smirks. "And what if it is?"

Roz smiles. "You are okay. you can speak freely."

Brenda nods, she strips him of his clothes and binds. she holds his arms behind him, "then call for anyone who wishes to be apart of it..we will do it till he is all dried up..." she says commandingly. (what is Lilly wearing?)

Max nods, "o-okay..."

Lilly is wearing a golden tunic and sandals. She shakes her head. "No. He will be of no use that way."

Roz grins. "Are you hungry?"

Brenda scowls, "why do you say that..?"
amazon.jpg
(brendas clothes)

Max nods slowly, "yes...."

[Sorry! Something came up!]

Lilly sighs. "We cannot abuse him!"

Roz gets up. "Then come on."

• Love
Reactions: Justin/Joker
Brenda throws him to the side, "why do we care? we're ladies, are we not?!"

Max nods, he pulls himself off the floor.

(what do you think of her clothes, they Amazony?)

[I like it. Very cute.]

Lilly frowns. "It is because we are ladies that we should care!"

Roz waits for him.

Brenda, "you are no amazon!" she draws her axe and points it at her. "i ask for the title of amazon queen! fight me for it!"

Lilly laughs and draws her sword. "You think this is the first time I have been challenged?

Brenda scowls, "i have fought before!"
*other amazons start to crowd around*
Brenda grins, raising her axe. "i promise to bring our women back to the old ways! use the older traditions!" she looks at Lilly. "this fight will end in the death of one of us..."

Lilly shakes her head. "No, it will not! I shall show mercy!" She charges her.

a07bk.jpg

Brenda charges her as well, intercepting the blade. "you and your corrupt path, i will return us to the old ways!" she screams a battle cry as she hits Lilly's sword hard.
*some of the crowd cheers*

Lilly tries to push her away. "Yours is the corrupt path! What are we without mercy and caring?"

Brenda holds her ground, "we are the greatest warriors of all time! we shall show it to our other non sisters! not these meat rags before us!"

Lilly kicks at her legs. "But do men not deserve just as much mercy? We need them to keep our sisters alive!"

Status
Not open for further replies.