The AI Project (OOC/Sign ups) ONE OPENING

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Do you think allowing additional characters per player is a good idea?

• Yes! Unlimited!

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Yes! Up it to 4 (2 AI candidates max)

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Yes! Up it to 3 (2 AI candidates max)

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Nah, leave it as is

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Only if we can't get enough AI candidates

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • You should select certain people to be able to have multiple characters (based on activity)

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Other (I have started my opinion below)

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Singing sample: Peter Hollens. Instant love for Blake. :heart:

I'll get my post up soon guys. I had a doctors appointment (first time getting blood drawn. Uuggghhhh) that kept me away X-x

Alright we wanna arrive at the facility soon guys so no rush on wrapping up conversations, but keep in mind that we do have a goal to reach! xD

Blake's happy to play pool and/or strum out a few tunes in the common room until arrival, and Elric's being a party pooper, so I'm fine with reaching the facility whenever.

Should we time-skip to landing and wrap up how the pool game went?

^ I figure we should wrap up posts (Filia's post was great for a neat segue) and head on to the landing.

I'll do my landing post after Ray gets a post in. Landing will be pretty simple, they'll probably take shuttles to the facility and stuff, gather up, and wait for orientation. We figure after orientation we'll start training for awhile, get to the procedure and then that will tie up chapter one!

And I'll probably use another thread for the chapters. Once groups are up, how do people feel about using a group for the roleplay?

I haven't used a group before. It sounds like fun! ^_^

So, uh... Yeah, there's Riley. I'm afraid he's entirely at the mercy of the UPN (a.k.a. Rainjay) now.

I haven't used a group before. It sounds like fun! ^_^

So, uh... Yeah, there's Riley. I'm afraid he's entirely at the mercy of the UPN (a.k.a. Rainjay) now.
Lol did he really outrace a UPN ship after pissing off some random lady? It sounded like the UPN hit their ship in the process O.o

Why a four star restaurant why nawt five?

I like his audacity

It's even better because he's Wash from Firefly with all the charm and looks of Chris Hemsworth.

Yes, I will keep milking that one.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm currently eating but I'll be working on my landing post

Oh. I guess you don't want the cookie I was going to offer...

There you go.

Gah, if I made it sound like Blake plays some weird twist on nine-ball, I didn't mean to. By "variation" I just meant to say it's a pretty different game from standard eight-ball. Sorry for the confusion.

I've actually never played nine-ball but I looked up pool rotation games and it looked easy/fun and I want to try playing it for reals. XD

Should have post up before noon today!

Reactions: ze_kraken
Status
Not open for further replies.