The Age of Heroes (OOC and Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh I've forgotten to try :/
Lemme try some stuff now, then if I don't find it I'll make a new one!
Any word on when we're starting?

I'll be posted sometime today ^^

• Love
Reactions: a touch of dread
Made my post, and no I'm not ignoring anyone's characters who were already there before hand, I was just in a rush and I don't mean anything against your wonderful characters. But if you think about it, Em probably would've payed no attention to the others until they were pointed out lol

Tfw sleep-deprived you completely screws up formatting, grammar, spelling, and punctuation(so everything) so you have to go back and spend fourty minutes fixing everything. Everything except for the picture because I'm lazy and I don't care about Tae's tiny hands. I'll start on my post now.

Also screw you, @DoughGuy , I see what you wrote in your collection of cute little warnings. LET MY GAY BABIES BE HAPPY.

//edit
STOP RATING EVERYTHING I SAY WITH RAINBOWS AND REPLY, YOU COWARD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Doughguy
And someone pester Ai to GO TO SLEEP it is like four where you're at what are you doing

I don't know why tiny font is a thing but some of ya'll need to not make your whole posts in tiny font size. Some of us have 11" netbooks and can't read that itty bitty writing. =I

Ya know what screw all o'y'all people are gonna hop on my friggin account and just see five billion rainbows and "go home, you're drunk" ratings

This is not a good first impression

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Doughguy and AiDee
Before anyone posts you guys need to vote on where to go and everyone will head to the one that gets the most votes. @Lonewolf888978 post your vote here in the thread, everyone else can do it here on on skype. If not everyone votes by this time tomorrow we'll just go with whatever has the most.

With a vote of 5-2 reaching a majority the group has chosen to head to the Tyrant of Vannar first. You guys can all start posting now.

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Here you are, Dough, you sick motherfucker

f9Nua.png

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and Doughguy
Status
Not open for further replies.