The Age of Heroes (OOC and Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't tooo bad in trees because you could still go around it XD
But you can't really go around a hallway ...

After the Wire magic incident Dough here's gone full anti-magic
This sounds like a wonderful story, just saying, I have to wonder what happened.

Lets just say you should never given your players the ability to conjure almost almost invisible, very strong, sharp, super thin wires by the dozens. Not unless their enemies have skin made of stone.

So, pretty much Walter's whole song and dance from Hellsing? Yeah, that would be broken as hell haha

I thought it was ok because as strong as it was it couldn't actually kill the enemies they were facing ... then they used it indoors as a very effective CC tool XD

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
We are gettign a bit off track with our reminiscing, so! Anyone got any questions about the RP?

Corrected my CS :) Switched the Dread Woods to simply, the dark, and also added something to her personality.

Reactions: DoughGuy
I'll pop in, too.

@Lonewolf888978 Now fully accepted!
@TerraBooma and @Insomnant You are both accepted! Insomnant there are there are some minor lore errors in your bio however they can all be passed off on your char's village's ignorance about things so they're fine to remain in.

@AiDee @Kal @Boo Girlie BoomBoom @~\The Talentless/~ @Daices @IceChateau777 Waiting on you guys now! Since we appear to have ten people interested I am considering splitting you up into two groups of five, provided everyone is accepted.

For anyone wondering the skype group will get set up when the IC starts. While there are still CSes in the works I'd like to make sure any questions get asked here where everyone can see them.

Sorry @DoughGuy having been feeling all that well, but I'm gonna throw up something and edit it later on so you can at least have a CS to go off of. Again apologies for the inconvenience

Now I have to say I'm going to be curious, if there are indeed two groups running about, how they will be organized and fair in their quest, sure as sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.