The Age Of Dragons (Plot Discussion) -CLOSED-

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AAB
Actually, I just put in "Fantasy female warrior" into Google. So, Googles the racist in MY story,

Reactions: 2 people
I can change mine to human but then I want the Sorcerer to like use some special magic on him because I want him to stay at the age 399, but as a human and with magic. If thats alright, human it is.

it would make a cool back story and i think she would like that fact

Well, once she says I can, I will change it to Human.

I tweaked my dark rider's history and changed him to a Human!

• Love
Reactions: Azzy
Alright. Now we just wait on our Princess.

Also @AAB If you wouldnt mind, go ahead, and make that collage. If, somehow, you could link our CS's to the pictures too, that would be great as...I dont know how to do that.

So I guess I'll make a CS for the princess? Btw is she an elf or human? Or does it matter?

Personally, I think it would have been better for everyone to discover their pairs during the rp. How one player portrays a character might not be how another imagines theirs, and creates clashing, never mind that we already established that allegiances didn't have to match up for a pair to form, just that they need to find a middle ground, whether through convincing or a common goal -shrugs.-

Also, yes, the Princess is an Elf. Seeing as she's the daughter of the Gentle Elven King.

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi and AAB
Princess is an Elf.

Alright, we'll do it like this.
Rainbow, and I have already established that we are paired, as well as Akashi, and Angelo. Erranruin, and Lyk have also talked out their pairing. So we can leave the rest to either keep the pair they have, or find their paired dragon/rider during the roleplay.

me and judge are going to work through our pairing through the rp to make it interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.