The Age Of Dragons (Plot Discussion) -CLOSED-

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dragon and his rider will not be paired from the start, it'll work out through the RP.

Reactions: shinakawolf
Mm, I keep having delicious ideas; I think I'm going to make Tiernoch's magic (while in his humanoid form) work a lot like Element Bending: Not the mechanics, but the flashy attacks and dancing. Just for kicks.

Reactions: shinakawolf and AAB
Yes, you are. An orcish rider. You are very special.

I'm still waiting on the princess.

Reactions: 3 people
Sadly Drake haves to discover his rider right at the beginning, or he will stay sealed in a cave Lol.

XD Just waiting on the Princess, and then we can begin.

i would just like to tell our future princess sorry for everyone pressuring you to finish it up

I think she's busy at the moment. She'll get to it when she can. :)

i know i was just trying to light the mood and keep this alive because i dont want to keep refreshing the page and get bored

i am doing a roleplay but its a small para role play so it take a bit to reply and respond

Lol okay I'll get to making the CS then, sorry was replying to another rp and kept getting interrupted *looks to my dogs irritated* ya your cute now...When your asleep!

Name: Appoline "App" (Sunshine, warmth in Greek) Voltaire
Race (Human, Elf, Orc, Dragon. Im sure you all know that Humans elves, and orcs are for riders.): Elf
Appearance: 640x905_16878_Elf_Fae_2d_fantasy_elf_girl_woman_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
Human Appearance (For dragon):
Personality: Strong, Gentle, Kind, Intelligent, Brave, Quick, Cunning, Caring, Protective, Loyal.
Allegiance (Light/Dark/Neutral): Light
Weapon: Sword & Shield
shield.jpg Silvermoon_Blade_by_NJPoulin.jpg
Magic (If any. Note that Not many humans know magic, and nearly no orcs do.):
Spirit Magic: She can control/manipulate that spiritual energy around her, the more life around her (animals, people, ect) the stronger the spirit force. She can use it as an offense or defense such as..
Spirit Strike: A condensed beamed of spirit energy that she can shoot out at lightning speed.
Spirit Wall: She creates a near impenetrable wall of condensed spirit energy around her or others.

Void Magic: She can summon a variety of objects from the "void" which is like a different dimension where she can store things and summon it at will. These things cannot have a life force, swords, shields, bows, ect, thats what she can summon. The larger the item the more energy it takes for her to summon.

Celestial Magic: Somewhat similar to Spirit Magic, but she can summon a "familiar" that is some type of celestial animal of her choosing to fight alongside her. The longer she keeps her familiar out the more energy it consumes from her.
Brief History/Backstory: (Umm...Kinda already told in the intro XD)
Your Dragon/Your Rider (Update when you have found yours): N/A​

jshdfvlbsfviubespirbg

-So excited-
You guys ready for this? :3

Yuppo lol, hope the princess is okay =)

Status
Not open for further replies.