The Age Of Dragons (Plot Discussion) -CLOSED-

Status
Not open for further replies.
@~x~Fýlakas ángelos~x~ If you would like to. Once these CS's are up I can post the roleplay thread, and get to typing up the first post so that we may begin.

I feel it would make sense that the the dragons who were alive during the first dragon age were aligned to the Dark because of the sorcerer, and his plan to rules all things. He would have taken control of the remaining dragons in some way.

Soo.. What are you suggesting?

true but i dont think he would use them for riding so thats why i left out the dark sorcerer with not dragon to ride on because we just dont need that part right now if we ever need it i kno someone could fill it up

@Akashi Im not suggesting anything. What im saying is, unless I make Scylla older than 600, or you make Dhuun older than 570...considering Tiernoch is a very old, and ancient dragon. One of our dragons will have to be the second dragon who didnt hatch from an egg in recent years.

Reactions: AAB
I was eventually going to fit two more hidden eggs into the story. One hidden deep in an orc tomb, and another hidden deep within an ancient Elvish forest. Each one for the princess, and The Sorcerer. But thats just something im fiddling with. It might be something else, but as of now, the princess, and Sorcerer arent supposed to have dragons. I just said the sorcerer would take control of the two remaining dragons as if to assure he is on top with power.

@Lady Amatsu Ah, I see. Well, if you dont mind, it would be nice to have a Neutral Dragon who didn't hatch and was there from the start. This way, there will be atleast two dragons on opposite sides that are very similar. But my dragon, if you read his brief history, used to sleep alot or stay in hidden places, away from the surface and all, but he only popped up now, around Nifora.

tpSOZU4.jpg

Name:
Melech

Race:
Human

Personality:
Evil | Manipulative | Collective - Rest will be revealed in the RP.

Allegiance: Dark

Weapon: Four Dark Gauntlets on both his hands and legs along with a black katana around his hip.

Magic:

Life Magic - The ability to destroy an area, object or a living organism with the mere touch of his hands. He can drastically age it in order to make it rot and wither away. He can literally suck the life out of you.

Gravity Magic - The ability to push, control the gravity around an object, area, living organism or anything that falls under the same category.

Your Dragon: @Lady Amatsu

History:

Melech is probably the only human who has had such a long life as this, and perhaps the only one who strived for the same thing as the Sorcerer. Banished from his own lands, he hated the humans, the elves. Discovered by the Sorcerer, he joined his cause, only for revenge and to rule the world alongside his Master. The only reason for why he is almost 400 years old is because of the Sorcerer, his master. Though, why was he banished from his own people, or how he came to be what he is. He has been by his Masters side for as long as he can remember, and is prepared for the next step in their plan. Standing side by side, he only listens to the Sorcerer, as one of his most trusted men. His background his shrouded in mystery and only time will tell.

Last edited:
Okay! I'm tired of frying my brain about who I should try and pair up. Someone else can pick me. 'Kay?

600x811_1307_Femme_fatale_2d_fantasy_girl_female_woman_portrait_elf_warrior_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
Name: Lemiwaux Gillafain (Lem-e-wa-cks)
Race: Elf
Appearance:
http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/2/600x811_1307_Femme_fatale_2d_fantasy_girl_female_woman_portrait_elf_warrior_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
Personality: Beastly and wild
Allegiance: Light, despite her dark appearance
Weapon: Two-handed long sword, and she has plenty of smaller, useful tricks up her sleeve.
Magic:
Illusion Magic
Air Magic​
Brief History/Backstory: Lemmy grew up in the peaceful land, under the rule of the royal family. Her father was a soldier in the Kings guard who fell to the plague. He was isolated for his wife and daughters sake, so Lemmy never really got to say goodbye. Ever since she had come of age, Lemmy swore to do her part in keeping the Princesses safety, even though she never officially joined the new guard. Instead, she set off to Diniva to hunt stray Orcs, slay beasts, and learn what she could of the evil sorcerer. She has no dragon for the moment, so stealth is her biggest asset. She manages to stay more or less hidden in her underground dwelling beyond the city's limits.
Your Dragon/Your Rider: Sibil, by @AAB

ok, I'm DONE! Is this okay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Azzy
I was hoping for a human rider, but I guess Lemiwaux gets Slibil.
Your image doesn't work, Gulliver.

@Gulliver That would indeed be interesting.

Actually we're all evil, but that's irrelevant.

I guess we'll be ready once Angelos's princess arrives.

There are almost as many elves as dragons. :( I detect racial imbalance.

Status
Not open for further replies.