The Age Of Dragons (Plot Discussion) -CLOSED-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine playing Drake, so if anyone else wants to make a rider I wouldn't care.

• Thank You
Reactions: Azzy
@Akashi @Rainbowwave Then Akashi you are free to make the last rider.
Thanks you, Rainbow

Reactions: 2 people
There were two people I contacted who seemed interested in the roleplay: Gulliver and Drew. But I don't know where Drew went.
Only the princess is missing now, right?

Does anyone else want to be the last rider? I'll ask it once but if no one wants to, like that Drew guy, then I'll work on the CS.

pt5bkmg.png

The top line is in GMT-0. The darker is more likely to be on.
Based on this, if Gulliver and Akashi are making the last riders, Akashi should make Scylla's rider and Gulliver should make Slibil's rider. Otherwise dragon and rider may not be on simultaneously.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
AAB is a master of organisation

Organise all my roleplays for me

Anywho I'm gonna make Skyvalla alot older considering the average age of Dragons in this

I cut the history short cus I didnt think that much time had passed but I wanted her to have more time with her as the warleader and orc friend and such

I'm saying she's around 500 now

So does Skyvalla have a humanoid form? Or does she remain in that form at all times?

She cant do magic and I assume human form changing is magic so no

She cant change at all

here is the character sheet for the dark sorcerer sorry for the wait i had work to attend to

Name: known as the dark sorcerer his true name is hidden
Race: unknown
Appearance: http://free.wallpaperbackgrounds.com/fantasy/sorcerer/mtg-fantasy-28337.jpg
Personality: evil with no sense of good
Allegiance (Light/Dark/Neutral): Dark
Weapon: Uses dark magic which seem to be his trade secret, because who ever has seen his powers never lived to tell the tale.
Brief History/Backstory: no one knows
Your Dragon/Your Rider (Update when you have found yours): none

@AAB Again, a nice timeframe plan for each member. Also, did you change my dragons age from 465 to 570 ?

Unless someone else wants to play the princess role I wouldnt mind playing it :)

• Thank You
Organize all my roleplays for me

Anywho I'm gonna make Skyvalla alot older considering the average age of Dragons in this

I cut the history short cus I didnt think that much time had passed but I wanted her to have more time with her as the warleader and orc friend and such

I'm saying she's around 500 now
'Twould be my pleasure.

The average age of the dragons hatched from the 4 eggs is 300. Tiernoch was ancient before then and apparently Scylla was a child before then, Dhuun hatching almost immediately. You still want to change her age to 500? It would make my 38-year-old dragon even more of a baby by comparison.

I will have my rider for Scylla up shortly.

• Thank You
I feel it would make sense that the the dragons who were alive during the first dragon age were aligned to the Dark because of the sorcerer, and his plan to rules all things. He would have taken control of the remaining dragons in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.