The adventure of time

Lucy didn't like this, the questions got too complicated, but she wanted to answer him. He was there to make things right again, she thought. But at the same time she wanted to protect Dean. She tried to remember how much time Dean had, the last time he told her. She bit her lip thinking hard. Dean didn't share that kind of information with her. She shook her head slightly. "I don't know how much time he has", she said. This man knew what he was talking about. Where was Dean? Probably at Neo's place, she thought. She shook her head again and curled up more. He wouldn't get more information out of her, she thought. May or someone would tell him to leave her alone when she told she wanted him out. "I don't want to answer more of your questions", she said and leaned against the wall. "Leave me alone", she said.

Allen sighed. After all the things he had to get through back at the army, he thought his time of sin was over.... Too much for that, thought him. "Well, I'm going anywhere without answers." Muttered him as he got close to Lucy, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the ground. Then he grabbed the pillow of the bed and forced May to lay on the ground. Subdue and suppress .. Then Allen got close to Lucy, put the pillow over her right leg and applied pressure, not allowing her to move. "Since you are blind, I will explain you was will happen now: I know you are not dumb, so by now you already realized I'm not a cop. Now, having taken care of that, do you know what the pillow is for?" Asked him as he took out his gun and pushed it against the pillow, with enough strength to hurt her, and let her know what was happening there. "I'm going to get the answers I want. If you get out of here with a gunshot on your leg is totally up to you."

May didn't move although she'd like to call someone, she couldn't look at what was going on. Poor Lucy, she thought.

Lucy laid perfectly still. Was he going to shoot her? She had never been hurt like that before. She felt the pillow against her leg, and the gun. As if it was a movie, she thought. Was this the kind of guys that Dean was hanging around? She bit her lip. "I think he's at a friends place, Neo", she said. She wanted him off of her right now, she felt so scared. Her heart was pounding and she felt the anxiety rushing through her body. She tried to lay as still as she could though, worried that if she did as much as flinched, he'd hurt her.

"You made the right choice, girl." Muttered Allen as he loosed the grip on her and got up. Once he got all the information he required, he just walked out of that place. If I keep making friends this way, soon there will be no one friendly left in town for me, thought him. Allen got to the car and drove through the streets of those dirty districts, hoping to finally get some real answers or even better, get the problem solved. I took a while more than he expected, but eventually. and after asking some questions and driving around for some time, he finally got where he wanted to. This is the place... Let's see what we find inside... Thought Allen as he got out of the car.

Inside of the house, there was Dean, Neo and two other guys. They were sitting in the livingroom talking. "Can't believe we're actually going to do this", said Neo and glanced at Dean, who nodded slightly. "Yeah, I know what you mean. But I'm used to it. I'll get whatever I want from that girl. I'm sure she has shit her pants by now", he said and grinned.

Allen got inside the building and searched for the exact door he wanted. "Jackpot..." Muttered him very softly when he heard that single sentence coming from Dean mouth. Allen checked the door, it seemed that in the poor districts security wasn't too much of an issue, so with a strong kick, the rusted hinges screamed and the door opened wide.

Allen walked inside quickly and checked every room so fast it almost seemed he was just ignoring it, until he found the living room. "Hey! How are thing, assholes?" Asked him as he stood in the living room. "Tssss, ts, ts ,ts. No weird movements, young fella. Or I will have to kill you all." Said him pointing at one of the other two guys and showing them the gun on his chest holster, ready to be drawn and fired in a fraction of a second. "So... No girls around? Well, I'm disappointed Dean." Said Allen recognizing him. "But you know what? Better this way. I really hate having to hurt women." Said him. "Anyway, that's not the reason I'm here. I'm here, because you have something that is not yours. And I want it back." Explained Allen.

Dean looked at him, trying to remember where he had seen him before. It must have been that friend that that girl had talked about, he thought. He grinned a little and looked out the window. "Why don't you have a seat", he said and looked at Allen, "or I will have to kill you all", he said with a big grin on his face. That guy really thought that he was someone, Dean thought as he turned the TV off. "So, stranger, it's the time, isn't it?" he said and looked at Allen. "Your friend said I robbed her, didn't she? The truth is a whole other story. She's not as innocent as you might think", he explained and looked at Allen thoughtful. "But maybe you'd just much rather kill us all? Maybe you're not interested in the truth?" he said and glanced out the window. "Ey, Pico. Go check on 'em", he said to one of the guys, and then looked at Allen again. "Oh, I forgot, strange man. Is it OK for Pico to go check on the cats? They haven't had any food yet", he said.

"Cats can rot in hell. Nobody is moving." Ordered Allen. He looked at all of them again, thinking about what that guy was saying him. The truth? What truth? It didn't mattered anyway, Allen wasn't here for interrogation but more to deal punishment. "You think I'm bluffing, right?" Then Allen smiled, even chuckled. "You really do!" Then, in a blink of an eye, he took out his gun and shoot that Pico guy in the knee, probably leaving him with a limp for the rest of his existence. "The funny thing is that I'm not." Said Allen calmly. "So, measure your words the next time you speak to me, brat." Advised Allen. "Now, why don't you tell me about that truth you speak of?" Said Allen in a intriguing tone, rising his voice over the pain sounds of the shoot wounded.

Dean looked at Pico for a second, who laid on the floor in pain. Then he looked at Allen again, looking way more serious than before. "Sure. Just don't shoot anyone", he said, even with a bit of amusement in his voice, as if it was fun. "The truth, you say. That girl owes me. Big time. It's not the time I want. I told her I'd give it back to her if she agreed to see me. We need to talk, me and her", he said, thinking about what to say. "To make a long story short, we were friends. Long time ago. I helped her, saved her. She promised me she'd do the same for me. But when that time came, she left. Promises are sacred, you know", he said, sounding very serious.

"Yes, I know, you resentful jerk." Said Allen with a smile. "But you see, you claim someone promised you something. That you saved someone, that you should be payed back.... Yet you live in a shit hole, most assured because you were betrayed, because... I don't know.... I'm going to guess you spent all your money taking care of someone you cared about and then, when you asked for help, you were left behind. Let me guess again... Is about that little blind girl? Is she your sister?" Asked him. "Nah, you know what? I don't even care." Said Allen as he looked at him. "But, wait, you know what is the funnier thing about your story?" Asked Allen. "I owe you nothing."

Dean nodded. "I know. You don't owe me anything. But that girl do. And I'm not talking about the blind girl", he said and shook his head. "I'm talking about that friend of yours. That girl... Fayette, if I'm not mistaken. But you're right. I cared about her. She's the reason why I'm still in this shit hole, as you call it", he said and grinned. "She owes me. She owes me things you don't understand. I just need to talk to her. That's why I took some of her time. Otherwise she wouldn't see me. But I guess, now that you're here, it'll take a bit longer before I see her", he said and sighed. "I don't have any time on me, anyways", he said and pulled his sleeve up. It showed eight days. "I don't walk around with more time than what I afford to get rid of... Unlike some others", he said and grinned.

Allen had enough bullshit from that guy. And had already see enough to see that guy was a threat for Fay, and Allen would make sure nothing puts in danger Fay. "I think I heard enough, punk." Said him. Then, without hesitation, he put a bullet straight through his heart, instantly stopping his blood from going anywhere, and freezing his timer. "Eights days... Imagine what could you do with that in a place like this, guys." Inquired Allen as he walked out of that place.

Outside he got into his car and drove away of that filthy place. The night was already upon the city, with all that old style 'bad guy' chasing, the hours had passed like nothing. With his stomach growling, demanding food immediately, Allen drove the SUV into the underground parking lot of the Fay family palace. Sure they liked to call that home, but there was no use denying that looked more like a palace than an actual and regular house.

"What? Why are you arriving here so late?" Asked one of the men working for the security of the place. "None of your business. Now get back to work." Said Allen as he kept walking towards his office. And he was actually about to get there when his belly reminded him about that food he required to stay alive. With a sigh, Allen turned around and walked to the kitchen, finding nobody in there. Well, that wasn't a surprise, it was pretty late and most assured the service was sleeping by now. Nothing he couldn't handle tho, a few things here and there and some clumsy food making minutes later he made a weird looking sandwich.

Fay had spent hours thinking of what Allen had been up to, all of the time that he hadn't been with her, that he had been out, looking for that guy. She didn't want to think about it, but what else could she do? She didn't want to think about what Allen would do if he found him - would he kill him? It felt surreal that Allen actually would kill him - Dean. To Fay it wasn't as any other person that Allen had killed or hurt, but she thought that to him, it probably didn't matter that much. Just another guy who got killed, she thought. This time she wasn't as sure though, that Allen would find him before she found her. She had been pretty anxious about it the whole time actually, that she had spent alone in her room. She had constantly checked the window now and then, just to make sure that he wasn't on his way to finish what he had started back at the mall. She wanted her time though. But, that didn't matter, not that much, she thought. She had plenty of time. She just wanted it to be over with, everything. She didn't want to think about the past, what had happened, what was going on. She had tried hard to just forget about everything, but now it all seemed to just come back at once, and she wasn't sure if she was going to be able to handle it.

She sat beside her bookshelf, almost hidden behind it if you were looking from the door. She was reading, she didn't want to think about anything right now. She had already spent too much time thinking about what had happened, and it had caused her to cry or to just lie in her bed shaking from anxiety, and so she didn't want to think about it. The best would just be to try to forget about all that had happened and not to bring it up again. Keep on going as if everything was normal, and she tried to tell herself that Allen wouldn't come home wanting to talk about it, if he had actually found Dean and talked to him, although she knew that she was lying to herself. She couldn't handle it right now though, it was all too much at once, and hopefully Allen would understand and give her some space - although she doubted it.

Once his stomach was satisfied, Allen thought it would be a good time to catch some sleep, to take a time to relax and try to think about what happened today. Too many things to keep them in the head for too long. Still, as he made his way to his office, he looked at the door of Fay room, and something inside him told him to go check on her. Probably she would be sleep and he would have to talk with her the next day, or any other day since he had the feeling Fay wouldn't be too eager to speak about that Dean punk.

Allen gently knocked at the door, showing the kind of respect that lately he only had for Fay. "Hey, pssss. You awake?" Muttered him very softly as he opened the door just a couple of inches and peeked inside. "I'm back. Are you feeling better?" Asked him.

Fay glanced at the door, spotting Allen. She was relieved that it at least didn't seem like he was too eager to speak about it right now. You could never know for sure with Allen though, she thought. She tilted her head a little and closed her book. "I guess, a little", she said, and then glanced at the window, as if she was still worried that someone would be standing there, looking at her. Then she looked at Allen again, with a tiny smile on her face, as if she was trying to smooth what had just happened, over. "So, how did it go?" she asked, even though she didn't really want to know. She felt it would be rude not to ask though, since he at least cared enough for her to go in and check on her. She should show some appreciation for what he had done for her, she thought.

"It went...." Allen didn't knew how to explain it, and he knew well telling her the truth was not going to be of her liking. Lying wasn't an option neither tho. "Don't worry about it anymore, alright? I took care of the problem and the guy who assaulted back at the mall will not be a problem anymore." Explained him, trying to keep the story as neutral as possible. "Now you better rest. It's really late and if I don't recall it bad, your mother still wants you to get a nice dress for the party." Said Allen smiling, coldly ignoring the fact he had killed just a few hours ago.

Fay wasn't too happy with the answer Allen had given her, to her it sounded like there was something that he wasn't telling her, that he didn't want her to know. On the other hand, maybe it was good for her not to know everything, she thought. She nodded slightly, he was right, she better got some rest. Her mother still wanted her to have a dress, she has forgotten all about it. "You're right. I'll get some sleep", she said and stood up, putting the book back in the bookshelf. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow, then", she said and laid down on her bed.

Allen nodded. "Alright. Good night, Fay" Said him softly. Then he closed the door and quietly walked back to his office. As always, that messy place was waiting for him, the table always filled with paper work and other issues that requires solving. Not tonight, thought him and then he simply sat on the comfortable chair and leaned on in, trying to relax. Sure he had his own room with a bed and all, but Allen simply didn't wanted to go in there, at least, not tonight. A couple of minutes later, the extreme tiredness made him fell into a deep sleep.

Fay woke up and got dressed. She went to the window and looked out, although she remembered what Allen had said about that he had taken care of it. She sighed and laid down in her bed again. There were probably a lot of things on her schedule that she hadn't done yet, she thought, but she wasn't sure if she could do it today. After a while she went to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

She sat down in the kitchen and grabbed the spoon, eating cornflakes with milk. A simple but wonderful breakfast, she liked it.

The noise of the morning work at the house finally managed to wake up Allen, who was feeling a little bit stiff because his chair wasn't precisely a bed. Stretching his arms an his back, he got up and looked around. It seemed that the work hadn't disappeared as he had dreamed of. Yawning, Allen walked out of his office and after getting a little bit cleaned and changed of clothes he decided to have dome breakfast. yeah, that would be nice thought him as he entered the kitchen and saw Fay having her own breakfast.

"Good morning Fay." Said Allen as he went to look at the fridge. "What? Why are you both always here?" Asked the chef who happened to walk in there that right moment. "Why? I missed you." Replied Allen sarcastically. "Mphf.... You, sir, still owe me 20 minutes." Said the chef. "yeah, yeah... I know." Said Allen. "Hey, why don't you make me something nice to eat? Please?" Asked Allen as he grabbed the hand of the chef and paid what he owed him. "Alright, Allen. Go have a seat." Said the chef.