The Academy Mysterium

The Dapper Mog

Edgepeasant
Original poster
"Welcome, to the Academy Mysterium! You, lucky recipient, have been selected, test pending, to join the most illustrious school for mages! Once becoming a student at our wondrous institution, you will begin learning to use magic studying the various schools of magic known as arcana, including Life, Death, Time, Space, Spirit, Forces, Fate, and Matter. During your time with us, you will become productive members of the magical community, and find ways to use your gifts to help people in a wide variety of ways. Your days as a sleeper, a member of the mundane community that is incapable of harnessing magic are over. We look forward to teaching you, Awakened!"

Magic. A power thought to belong only in the realm of fantasy exists, well into the modern day. It was barely more than a few generations ago when the existence of magic was brought to public attention, but, humanity is adaptive, and very quickly sought to build structure around the new world. Academies were formed all around the world, created with the sole purpose of guiding newly awakened mages onto a path that would not only allow their magic to be monitored, but utilized for the betterment of all. Through this system, the magical community has grown interwoven into the fabric of traditional human society. Mages utilize their magical abilities to aid in more mundane jobs, while also providing new avenues of performing civic duties like transport and law enforcement.

I am looking for up to ten players, maybe nine if I decide to play a student as well. The roleplay will follow one class of students at the Academy Mysterium, and their budding lives as mages. They will be faced with trials in the academy itself while also encountering the troubles of the magical community at large. I will be providing a good deal of information about the setting and the style of magic with the OOC. In the mean time, be aware that magic in this setting is freeform, in of that while written spells do exist, they aren't necessary to perform magic.

So...you interested?

Jessica2477

Your neighborhood artist
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
All day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I do like both my partner and I to be Aggressive players. But if they're the one who shoots out ideas one after another, I resort to being passive. c:
Favorite Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
Genre You DON'T Like
Furries (Nekos are fine), Beastiality, Huge age difference (Ex: 97 with 21, can do stuff like 18 and 30), pedophilia, My Little Pony, not too big on fandoms but I can give it a shot.

No love triangles or multiple romantic partners to a single character please. Unless the person is a pimp or a whore/slut, then that's fine. I do make a few exceptions, but only a few. Love triangles being introduced into the RP makes me want to fuck off.

There is rarely a time where I am looking for a straight romance. BoyxGirl stuff is just so boring to me. Unless the plot is holy shit fabulous, please don't come requesting a straight romance RP. Especially if you want me to play the guy because you only play girls.

CanonxOC: No, just no. Especially if it's with your OC. As bad as love triangles.

MrStoryTeller

"Boom"
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Aggressive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Romance, fandom, medieval, scifi
interested

Reactions: The Dapper Mog

chaosheart13

The Dreaming Caretaker
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adaptable
No Preferences
Fine doing both
Favorite Genres
Anything really
Genre You DON'T Like
Maybe mystery? Idk how to mystery
I'm interested!

Ion dragon

Edge supreme
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
Fantasy medieval sc-fi romance
Interested

Periwinkle

welcome to cat piss cereal ♡
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Adaptable
No Preferences
Depends on my partner!
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Supernatural, Yaoi, Romance, Tragedy, Horror, and Historical.
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, and Scifi.
I'm interested!

Azurian Dream

Moonlight's Match
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
EST 4pm - 6PM
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
No Preferences
Normally aggressive though I don't mind being the passive if you got a strong story bases to work with. I more so like to work in equal footing.
Favorite Genres
Horror, Sci-fi, Fantasy, and steampunk. All are equal, and mix matching is highly enjoyable.
Genre You DON'T Like
Modern to boring, romance is a element in a story not really a genre in my eyes, and Smut a little is fine, but only when its born from actions of the story.

TravisBM

Procrastination at its finest.
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
Male
I play passive most of the time but can take the aggressive role if need be.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, and Medival
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror and Gore
Interested

Zezann

Butterlord
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Advanced, Adaptable
Male
Aggressive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance
super interested

Annyeong Bunny

+Encrypted Dream Maker+
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
Eh... a little bit of both. Usually I follow my partner's lead, so it would depend on if they're more passive or aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, modern, scifi, magical, and of course romance, romance, romance~! :D
Genre You DON'T Like
Smut's a no-go for me, guys... sorry. Any smexy scenes, I won't do, it's just kinda awkward. :/
Totally interested in there are any spots left!! :))