The Academy for Creative Talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well you will because cats are drawn to me. I'm always surrounded by them." Adrian said with a sigh as the cat crawled back on top of his head. When Elie asked him to look up, he glanced in the direction of her finger and waved at Elie's mother with a smile on his face. "Well, at least she seems like she's in a good mood. I'm relieved that she doesn't know we've been kissing. She'd probably have a field day." He said and smiled at her happily. "Don't worry! And I'm sure she'll accept a gift from you, she seems to really like you."

Elie's mother waved back with excitement. Elie made a happy sigh and rolled her eyes at her mother. She turned her attention back to Adrian. "Well, if she likes me that's good. It might be hard to compete for your affection with a cat who could attack me with claws." She responded. She was walking much more slowly than she usually did to school. One, she was usually running late and two, this time she wanted it to take forever to get there so they could just continue like this.

"I'm sure she wouldn't do that. It's only because I really really like you that she feels like she has to be nice to make me happy. She's a very much selfish about me." Adrian said with a giggle as he stopped her in her tracks, just taking a small pause because they had so much time before school started. "Just... kiss me for a little... I wouldn't be able to hold back without it." He whispered as he leaned forward, passionately kissing Elie as he wrapped his arms around her. The cat jumped down politely and waited for them to finish.

Of course Elie couldn't say no to a kiss, she enjoyed too much. She happily took the kissing, abruptly kissing him back. She had her own arms around him now, her body only inches away from his. The thing about him kissing her though was that she never wanted to stop, they would be early to class right now but knowing them they could end up even forgetting that they had to go somewhere. Most of Elie suddenly didn't care about that, she was just so happy to be with him in that moment.

Adrian smiled into the kiss as his arms wrapped around her tightly, holding her close to him as they kissed. He pressed her up against his chest as their lips were locked as he kept his eyes closed, prodding her mouth open with his tongue as he kissed her. The cat went away after a little, knowing that her master was lost with that other human at the moment. When Adrian pulled back finally, he was panting heavily. "I love you." He whispered as he looked into her eyes. "But... we need to go, or we're probably going to be late."

Elie continued to look into his eyes as he spoke, after he finished talking she tightened her hug around him. She had a large smile on her face. "You? You love me?" She said to him. "Please tell me your telling the truth......because I love you too." Her heart was pounding rapidly, almost afraid that she had heard him wrong.

Adrian blushed as he hugged her back, his face burning with embarrassment. He hadn't planned on going that far and just tightened his grip around her, wanting to answer honestly. "Y... Yes. Yes, I do love you. A lot. So much that my heart feels tight." He whispered as he kissed her neck. "Now please, we have to go before it becomes like yesterday... I won't be able to let you go."

"Alright." She said to him, not really wanting to let go of him just yet. But she did, instead grabbing his arm so they could walk together. "Let's go then, it might be hard to explain being late if we end up like that." She said to him. She couldn't take away her smile, her cheeks rosy from the blush on her face. She could barely hold in how she felt about his words, if they didn't have to go somewhere she probably wouldn't have stopped hugging him.

Adrian smiled a little as he let go of her in return, in favor of squeezing her hand back as they walked. He was just so happy. So, so happy. "Yeah, it'd be pretty troublesome... but I'd like to do that again, I like being close with you like that, to be honest." He said with a little blush on his face. But he just couldn't stop the smile that was on his face, and he was so happy that he felt like his heart would burst if he didn't concentrate on not making that happen.

"We can some other time, we'll have plenty of chances." Elie said, smiling at him. She could see the school in the distance. Once they got closer, their classmates would see them together. It's not like she cared about that though, they could think whatever they wanted. She just wanted to be with Adrian. "I have work later today." She then said. "If you don't have any dinner plans, you could stop by. I would have liked to go on another date instead but at least I could see you."

"Hmm.... yeah, we can, and I'm going to do that whenever I have the chance. I'll steal your lips and make you give me that cute smile you give me." Adrian whispered as he snuggled against her, still yawning a little bit. He didn't care about who did or didn't see them, seeing as he didn't have any friends to worry about in the first place, only Elie. "Mm.... alrighty." He said as he snuggled against her. "I'll stop by, then, we can always have a little fun sometime else... my lips are always ready for a little game." He said with a little gigle.

Elie couldn't help but smile and giggle more with him. She felt so happy with him, even if they never said anything she would still smile brightly at him, probably would even still giggle. "Okay, then I expect to see you there a lot. I can make you some milkshakes too." She said. By this time they were pretty much at the school. You could see other students popping up around the area. The people began to look over at them, surprised but Elie didn't even notice them. Her attention was on Adrian.

Adrian was filled with a security by having her hand pressed into his own. It was like he finally had breathing space for himself, and he wanted that to last so he held onto her hand tighter in an attempt to make her melt together with him. As they reached the school, people started staring at them, but Adrian just moved closer to her, and made sure that every single guy in the school knew that she was his property and property of no one else. Adrian hated to admit it, but he was just a slight bit possessive, and it got even worse when he fell in love with someone.

Elie continued to walk beside him, holding onto his hand. She noticed him move closer. She couldn't help but be pleased by this, it was a weird thing to admit but it was cute how he was trying to show everyone that she was with him and nothing was going to change that. Elie was the jealous type, she even was like that with her parents when she was little. She knew it would happen with a boyfriend, so him doing that just made her more happy. She headed into the school with him. "Good thing we're in the same class. I wouldn't want to part." She said to him, as they went in the direction of the room their class was in.

Adrian knew that it was a bit childish and all, but he really wanted to monopolize her. And the way she still smiled as he got closer and held her hand tighter seemed to confirm to him that she was aware what he was doing, and that she didn't exactly dislike it. He wanted her only to be his and no one else's, and if anyone tried to take her he'd bite them with all that he had. He'd be sure that she would only look at him. When they headed off to class, he still didn't let go of her hand and just hummed to himself before he heard her speaking. "Yeah... I really wouldn't like to go away from you, either, don't think I can let go of your hand..."

"This way you won't have to." She said, taking him to their classroom. She stepped inside, they seemed to be the first ones in there. Just like they usually were. She led him over to where their desks where, they were right next to each other after all. She set her bag down, still without taking her hand away from his. "But what do we do when we had class?" She asked him, she turned towards him and looked at his face.

Adrian giggled and smiled at her. "Yeah, I won't have to do that now." He followed her into the classroom and walked to their desks together. Apparently, they were the only ones, much like usual. They both sat down and looked around, after all, their seats were just beside each other, which was nice. He smiled when he heard her talk. "Okay, I guess we'd have to let go by then. But other than that... we can hold hands all day, if we would like that."

"Okay." She said to him, her tone very cheerful. With her free hand she took out her notebook to take notes and her pencil. Once she was done she focused her attention back on Adrian. They would most likely have a few minutes before other people began to come into the class. "We should go to the beach together this weekend. The weather supposed to be really nice."

Adrian smiled as he took out his notebook, starting to take down a few notes of the homework he had been reading the night before. When that was done, he looked over and smiled noticing that Elie was looking at him with the same expression. He leaned close to kiss her and then she spoke and he smiled a little. "Alrighty. I look stupid in swimming trunks but I guess I'll go with you." He whispered with a little giggle.

"I don't think you'll look stupid." She said back to him, smiling. She was glad he had said yes, she thought it would be something fun for them to do and they could be together the whole time. After that, others started to come in but Elie didn't let go of his hand yet. She didn't care that they came in, jaws dropped, from the sight of seeing Adrian and Elie holding hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.