The Academy for Creative Talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know. I don't know when I didn't see you holding some book or other homework. That's how you caught my attention: you never talked to people, and it made me curious as to the reason for it. Didn't you like people? I wondered a lot of strange things, and I'm just happy that I can be here today." He said with a smile as he kissed her again. "And that's good, because now that I've got you I'm not going to let you get away so easily."

"I guess it did seem like I didn't like people, but that wasn't the reason at all. Though I guess my busyness had one benefit. You wanted to know more about me, if that didn't happen I don't know if we would be here together right now." She said to him. "And I am so glad that you are here."

"Well I don't mind at all. It calmed me down that you didn't have people flooding around you.. and I felt that I had a bit of a chance. I've always thought about strange things, like what could make you smile or how I could make you feel like a precious person. I thought about giving you gifts and all kinds of weird things all the time. I don't know, I just thought about it like that... strange as I am." Adrian whispered as he leaned forward again, kissing her softly on the lips.

"Well, I like you being strange." She replied. "And I guess that means you're going to be a good boyfriend." Of course, she felt the same way about him. She liked being happy with him, he had to be happy with her. She liked to smile and laugh with him.

"I like that you like me being strange." Adrian whispered as he looked at her with a smile. "I'll try being a good boyfriend. Now be quiet, I really want to kiss you until I tire of it, which means kissing you forever." He was so happy with her and just wanted to be with her forever. He kissed her softly on the lips before letting his tongue poke out to prod her mouth open. His hands placed on her back as he closed his eyes, warmth filling him as he thought about her.

Elie chuckled slightly, they really couldn't kiss forever but it was a nice dream. At least for now, they could continue to kiss like they were. Her heart was pounding rapidly as the kiss got more intense.

Adrian hugged her tightly as they kissed softly, holding hands with her as it got more intense than he had expected. He pulled back suddenly, his heart pounding as he stared at her with surprised eyes. "Uh... I..." He stuttered.

Elie had a blush on her face. "It's okay, we're together so we're allowed to do that." She said to him, noticing he felt strange afterwards. "You should probably get going though, since we have school tomorrow. And remember you have to be here first." She was smiling at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek afterwards.

"I-I... I just... I don't know why I'm doing all of these things..." Adrian whispered as he looked into her eyes. He hadn't wanted to do those indecent things, and it made him feel a bit guilty to think about. He blushed as he looked away from Elie. Then, he leaned forward and kissed her, long and passionate, his hands in her hair. When he pulled back, he smiled at her. "I promise I'll be here." He said as he picked up his bags, leaving the house before saying anything else.

Elie smiled at him. "Bye!" She shouted to him while he was leaving. Not long after she had eaten dinner, though ate it quickly. Once finished she went to bed early, she wanted to be able to see him again. But she had to wait until tomorrow, so she wanted the next day to come already. She laid in bed, Adrian continuing to stay on her mind and all the sweet lovely kisses he had given her. She touched her mouth with her fingertips for a moment then tried to fall asleep, dreaming about Adrian.

When Adrian came home, he was so excited that he only managed to eat half of a dinner, while excitingly humming to himself. He was alone in the house and just ran up to his bed, rolling around in it like an idiot as he tried to calm his furiously beating heart. He thought about the way her lips had felt when he kissed them, the way that her hands would stroke through his hair.. it all made his heart pound so loud that he felt like the neighbors would hear, so he shook his head trying to get rid of it.

After a while Elie had fallen asleep. She woke up suddenly to the sound of her alarm clock, actually rising from the bed. Usually, she was too tired from staying up writing all night to be able to wake up on the first time the alarm went off. She usually hit the snooze button. But it was finally the next morning and Elie was excited that she would get to see Adrian again. She got herself dressed and make her way into the kitchen were her mom and dad were sitting, eating breakfast. Elie sat down and ate some toast that they had left for her. She had a large smile on her face. She just couldn't wait until she would be able to see Adrian.

When Adrian woke the next morning, he packed his bags and made sure he had everything before he grabbed some toast and an apple to eat. He also drank some milk as he ate, for once excited enough to actually eat something. When that was done, he rolled around on his bed happily for a few minutes before he went with his things, knowing that he was still a little early but he just wanted to see her. He went out of the house, locking the door after himself as he left. When he went to Elie's house, he blushed more and more as he got closer and closer to the house. The images of the day before came back to him, them sitting on the bed, wrapped in an embrace... it made him so happy and yet so embarrassed.

Elie finished up her breakfast after a cup of orange juice. She put on her usual jacket and made sure her hair was looking good. This was one of the first times she really cared about having it look nice. It was usually a second thought before, but she wanted to look nice for Adrian. She smiled at the mirror when she thought of him. She grabbed her bag and began to head for the door. She was just too excited so she was going to go outside, it was nice out anyway. "Bye, Mom and dad." She said to them. They were kind of surprised that Elie was up early for once, well her father more. Her mother had a suspicion about what it was about which made her have this devilish smile. Elie opened the door and closed it behind her.

After being embarrassed for a little while, Adrian took his things to the door and made sure he was ready, when his cat ran up to him and meowed impatiently. He knew that she wanted to go with him, and sighed. "Okay, fine... but you're going home on your own." He said to the cat and it glared at him. Okay, maybe she didn't want to go after all... but then she jumped on his shoulder. He got his things and left the house, locking after himself. The cat crawled to his head and sat there, holding onto his hair. He didn't seem to care much about the fact that there was a cat on his head, and just walked onwards in order to reach Elie's house. When he did, he waved at her, the cat now at his shoulder, grabbing onto his hair with its paws. His hair was already a mess from the cat's claws.

Elie saw Adrian. She began to giggle. "You have a cat on you." She said to him. "And she seemed to have messed up your hair." She was smiling, happy to see him and this funny sight. She went down to the steps to caught him at the sidewalk in front of her house.

Adrian shrugged as he petted the cat. "Yeah, I know. She wouldn't leave me alone this morning, and I'll probably be the cat lady until I reach the school, where she usually leaves me alone." He said with a grin on his face. "And I don't think that she messed up my hair. If anything she probably tidied it." He laughed as he grabbed her hand when she got over to him.

Elie laughed some more. "Cat Lady? Really?" She said back, taking him hand. "Well, she's cute. You should have told me you had a cat. I could have gotten her a gift while we were out at the store yesterday." She leaned forward and kiss Adrian on his cheek, on the side the cat wasn't on. She wanted to make sure the cat wouldn't get upset with her doing that.

Adrian rolled his eyes as he stroked her fur with his free hand. "I'm more of a cat magnet, really. This one just kept sticking around and never left me." He said with a smile. "Well, she's the jealous type, so I'm sure you will be able to give her a gift and earn her trust. Besides, if she's jealous over my friends she usually takes it out on me..." The cat seemed to roll her eyes as well as Adrian said that. "Well, she hasn't hissed yet so I guess she likes you as much as I do." He said as he kissed her on the lips while walking with her.

"I'll have to remember that." She replied. They started walking to school. Elie could see from the corner of her eyes, her mother watching with a large smile out the window. Elie laughed to it slightly. "There she goes, acting weird." She mentioned, pointing over to the window. She turned back to the cat. "I'll have to find a good gift then, I wouldn't want her taking any anger out on you. I would be upset."

Status
Not open for further replies.