The Academy for Creative Talents.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Then I am definitely going to steal you from your parents for an entire weekend, because I'm already getting tired of being unable to kiss you all the time." Adrian whispered with a chuckle as he watched her take out her lunch. He took a piece of the omelet he had made and held it towards her. "Come on, open up. I wanna know if my cooking skills are worth anything." Adrian said with another chuckle, smiling at his girlfriend. The word made him all bubbly. Girlfriend. It just sounded so perfect in his ears.

Elie continued to giggle. "Alright but you're going to have to persuade my dad. I have a feeling you could do that though." She told him. She watched him bring the omelet towards her. "Okay." She opened her mouth and took the omelet. Her eyes opened wide. "Wow... this is great....it's amazing. I'm going to have to make you cook all the time for me." She smiled with a laugh. When she was finished eating the omelet she gave Adrian a kiss on the cheek.

Adrian chuckled and smirked slightly, jokingly. "I'm sure that he'll fall victim to the charm of a handsome young man." He joked in a weird voice as he looked at her. He was happy that she wanted to taste the omelet, and after she'd eaten it, he took his chopsticks back and continued eating. "That's good to hear, dearie mine. I love you so much, I'd love to cook for you all the time if that's what you want." He said with a smile as he stole a kiss to her lips when she kissed his cheeks. It was just so calming to be with her.

Elie couldn't help herself from giggling and blushing from excitement. He just made her feel so happy all the time, forgetting everything else around her. "I know, I've fallen victim to your charm." She replied. "You're just so...just so..oh, I love you." She was glad when he had kissed her lips in return for her kiss on his cheek. She inched herself closer to him. Just because they were eating didn't mean that she had to be away from him.

Adrian wanted to practically just take her with him now and never let go of her. But of course he knew that they had school and all of that, so he had to stay there. "Mm... I sensed that when we kissed just a moment ago, dearie..." He whispered gently as he kissed her ear. "And I love you too, you're so amazing and sweet and you make my life special..." He was being incredibly honest, and he moved closer to her when she did the same. They were like magnets, attracting each other.

Elie had placed herself right beside him, pulling herself so close that she could lean her head on his shoulder. She had finished her food already and was glad to focus just on him for a little while before class started again. "Even though you can tell I love you, I still want to say it all the time. It's such a wonderful thing." She told him. "You're the amazing one. I've never felt like this before and I like the feeling. You make me feel like this."

Adrian didn't mind the closeness, for once in his life, he didn't mind someone invading his personal space. He always needed to have two feet of space around him, usually, but when it came to her, he just wanted her closer, and closer, and closer. "I know I know... the good lies in saying it out loud, doesn't it?" He whispered gently as he stroked her back while eating the last of the food he wanted. "Mm... nope. You're amazing. Most definitely. There's no one more amazing than you walking around on this earth."

Elie nodded in response, the blush still on her face. Every time he said something nice about her, it made her happy. She never cared what people had thought about her, she even knew that most people claimed she was a model student. But those words never meant anything to her, until Adrian said such sweet things about her. It just made her so happy. "You walk right beside me then." She told him. "Holding my hand."

Adrian smiled at this blush, not knowing why it made him so damn happy to see. But it did, and he had to smile over it, obviously. So that was exactly what he did, he smiled and looked at his girlfriend with those admiring eyes that he couldn't stop making whenever he saw her. Even as a model student, some compliments just meant more and Adrian knew that. Adrian was also the same, and only her praises and compliments made him happy, only they meant something to him. "I promise I'll walk right beside you, forever and ever." He whispered as he looked at her with a smile. "And I'll hold your hand whenever you reach out for me..."

"You'll never be getting your hand back then." She said to him, looking up at him from where her head was on his shoulder. "And you better be there, I don't know what I would do without you." She moved slightly so she could better reach his lips and kissed him.

"Hmm... I think I can live with one hand, I suppose." Adrian said with a smile as he looked into her eyes with a gentle expression. He stroked her hair and wrapped an arm around her shoulder as they sat there together. He was so happy with her, and he felt so safe around her. "I promise I'll be there for you forever, okay?" He said gently as they kissed passionately, sitting there together on the roof.

"Okay." She responded. The only thing that would make the moment better was if they didn't have to go back to class, Elie was enjoying herself too much. She didn't want to have to leave his arms. She knew she would just have to put up with the time that they couldn't be together and look forward to the times they would be, just like this one. Now, she just couldn't wait until they could be at the beach together, it meant they would have anything get in their way. She continued to kiss him.

"Hmm... I love you so much." Adrian whispered as he smiled at her, stroking her hair gently as he looked into her eyes. He didn't want this time to end, and he didn't want to have a life without her ever in the time he had left to live in. He was going to make the fullest of the life he had, and if that life was without Elie, it wouldn't be worth it, at least not to him. He knew that they'd have much more time together, but he felt that even the rest of his life wasn't enough time to spend with her. He couldn't stand being away from her, and if he had to be that, he'd be unable to find himself again.

"I love you too Adrian." Elie whispered back to him. She pushed herself as close as she could to him, she didn't want any space between them. The only problem that she found about her being in love was that she wanted to never be apart from him, she never even wanted to have any gap between them. The problem in that was they ad times were they would have to be separated, those times were when Elie just continued to think about him. She did like thinking about him, though being with him was better.

"That's good to hear... if you didn't I wouldn't know what to do..." Adrian gently whispered, knowing that she wanted to get closer and moving them as close together as he could manage. As they sat there, he realized how amazing it was to be in love, how gentle and beautiful it really was when you fell in love and there was only one person out there for you. Adrian was feeling it so clearly that he never wanted to let her go, never even wanted to physically let go of her. He wanted to have her in his arms forever and not a moment before would he let her go.

"That's suppose to be my line." Elie joked with her usual giggle. Before Adrian came into her life, maybe she would know what to do but not now. If she couldn't be with him she would be at a loss. "But I guess I can let it slid, because it makes me happy when you say it." She continued, a light red blush showing on her face. She didn't quite get why, but everything he said something, even just a few little words Elie's heart would go crazy and she couldn't stop herself from blushing.

"Well, now I stole it so it's our line, I suppose." Adrian said with a chuckle as he looked at her with a happy expression. He didn't know what to do about himself, but he was happy, happier than he had ever been before in his life. "Yeah... It's good that it makes you happy, because I'm not going to stop saying it anytime soon, just so you know." He said gently as he kissed her cheeks. He could see how she kept blushing and he found it quite adorable. He wanted to just kiss her until she was that red all the time, but of course he didn't.

"I wouldn't want you to stop." She told him. She liked all the feelings she felt when with Adrian. Before, she would be rushed and stressed with trying to get things done. Or just be flat out busy with dong everything. Now, she had the chance to be happy, calm, in love. It was the best feelings Elie had ever had before and of course she wouldn't want them to stop.

"Good, that's good, dear." Adrian said gently as he nuzzled against her, yawning slightly. He had never been this calm in his life and it was like he only realized now that he had been missing out on sleep, that he'd been so busy that his head would hurt. Only now he realized that he could have done something to prevent himself from being so stressed in the first place.

Elie noticed Adrian yawn. "Oh, are you alright?' She asked him. "Are you not taking care of yourself like you should?" She had a habit of that herself but she didn't want him to feel bad. She wanted to make sure he always felt good. She was concerned, but she would take care of him. "If there's anything I can do to help you. I wouldn't want you feeling sick or anything."

Status
Not open for further replies.