The Academy for Creative Talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian had always been very blunt about his emotions when he felt them so strongly. He'd burst out exactly what he was feeling and end up feeling like an idiot. "C-can I kiss you?" It burst out of him and his face tinted a whole new shade of red. Okay, not the most elegant thing to ask.

Elie was quite surprised about the request though not in a bad way. She wanted to say yes but was so nervous she could barely get the words out. "O..okay." She finally got out. "Yeah." She had forgotten about the string on her jacket suddenly, obvious to anything but Adrian.

Adrian blushed as he stared at her, a long pause following what he said. He wondered if what he had done had been a very bad idea, that was, until he heard her whispered answer. "A-alright..." He whispered back as he slowly took her hand, putting his other hand on her shoulder. He leaned closer to her and blushed "C-close your eyes if it's b-bad..." He whispered as he slowly brushed his lips against hers, a deep blush taking over his face.

Elie's pounding heart was too easy for her to hear, getting louder as he inched closer to her. Her face was red and she was nervous but she wanted to. She wanted him to kiss her. She felt his lips brush against hers, it was hard for her to not smile or ruin everything through her clumsiness.

Adrian knew that she would somehow be able to hear the beating of his heart. But he wanted to smile, wanted to hold her close and make her feel like the most important person on the planet. His hands slowly found her waist in order to hold onto her and also turn her body towards him so they were sitting across from each other, making it easier. The kiss was still just a gentle brush of lips.

Elie let Adrian easily move her body around to face him. She nervously but happily brought her lips closer, about to close the slight gap between them. Her hands were somehow now placed in his chest, though she didn't realize she had put them there. For the first time in a while, Elie's mind was only on one thing, Adrian. Usually she was thinking about multiple things, but he just got to her and in a good way.

Adrian made it so that she was sitting in his lap, making it easier to move closer to her. He wrapped his arms tightly around her as he kissed her with a bit more of passion, and for the first time in his life, he was at a loss. Unlike usual, his mind wasn't cold with fact and reason. He couldn't focus or think properly and he'd die if he couldn't just have her lips right at this moment, for as long as he wanted to.

Elie was lost in the moment. She felt warm and safe in his arms. She was relaxed, something she could barely do and not this easily. Kissing him, it was something that she now wanted to do more of. She wanted to be able to stay in his arms just like she was now. She was having feelings that she never expected to have, she never felt that she would want to be together with a guy more than any of the other things she did.

Adrian pulled back after a bit with a deep blush on his face, glancing up at her nervously. "Uhm... I don't really know about this but... uh... I know there's more things that come after this, but I just want to tell you that I... I don't know if I can do that yet, go that far with you... and I don't want to hurt you either... uhm... what I meant to ask was... d-do you want to go out with me, Elie?" He asked with a deep blush as he looked down, holding her hand in his own tightly.

Elie couldn't help but giggle. He's so cute, were the words that pop into her head suddenly as he was having trouble trying to talk. She nodded, understanding what he meant and claiming that's how she felt too. Next thing she knew, he was asking her out. Her blush hadn't gone away and now she was sure it wouldn't ever go away. "I would love to go out with you Adrian." She said, smiling with excitement in her tone.

Adrian felt as if he was being an idiot and making fun of himself, and he immediately looked down trying to control his heavy blush. He hugged her tightly when she agreed to go out with him, and he laid his head on her shoulder, looking up at her. "How far... how far can we go tonight...?" He asked with a blink of his eye and a deep blush on his face. He hadn't meant to make it sound like that! He felt like an idiot for phrasing it like that. "I mean... I'm sorry, I... I didn't mean for it to sound like that...."

Elie blushed deeply, but smile when he held her tightly. "I..." She was embarrassed by what he said, for multiple reasons. She did want him to stay some more but she knew that that would probably not be a good idea. "Let's just leave it at this for now." She said shyly. "I have this strange feeling my dad's going to show up and barge in here soon. He tends to do that when he gets home from work." She was hugging him back.

Adrian blushed as well, having not meant it in a wrong way. He didn't want anything like that to happen yet, he was still very nervous about dating a girl and didn't want anyone to see how nervous he actually had become. He looked up at her and smiled. "Yeah... we can keep it like this for now... and then... it'll be another day that we can take the next step in this..." He whispered as he smiled at her, holding her close. "If he comes in, that'll just be it... I'm not letting go of you, not right now, you're so comfy." He said as he snuggled into her neck.

Elie nodded in agreement, and smiled. She giggled at his remark at the end. "I never said I wanted you to let go of me yet anyway." She replied. "My dad would probably freak out though, it might be kind of funny. See, my mom's into me having a relationship, my dad isn't. But that's not going to stop me...because I really like you Adrian." Her tone was kind and caring to him.

Adrian nuzzled into her neck while he kissed it gently, mostly because he wanted her to feel comfy about the whole thing too. "That's good, even if you did I'd just cling to you like glue." He said as he moved his head up to kiss her jaw and then her cheek. "Hmm.... I hope he won't be that bad, then, because I'm not going to give up on the possibly only person I'll ever fall in love with..." He whispered gently to her.

Elie laughed when he mentioned he would cling to her. "I wouldn't mind that." She said in response. She smiled as he was kissing her. Her heart suddenly began to pound more loudly when she heard him say something about love. "I wouldn't ever want you to give up on me." She said back, almost subconsciously. "Because it only took one day and I already can't take my mind off you."

Adrian chuckled into her neck as he looked up at her. "Hmm... then that ruins the fun of clinging." He said with a smile, though he didn't let her go and just kissed her ear as he listened to her. He smiled at her response to his confession. "I won't give up on you, ever. That's a promise." He whispered as he hugged her close to him, kissing her cheek and eventually her lips. "Because my mind has been on you for as long as I can remember."

"Is that why you're always sitting around me at lunch?" She said back, jokingly. She kissed him back, returning the kiss on the lips he had just given her. She was smiling at him. She knew it was getting later but didn't want him to leave her just yet. "Tomorrow, can you stop by here before class. I...I want to walk to school with you, holding hands." She then asked him.

"Mhm... actually, it is. I just wanted to talk to you and make you smile but it seemed like you didn't care about me." Adrian whispered as he kissed her several times, unable to let go of her lips. He loved her so much and didn't know what else he should do. He leaned close against her as he smiled softly. "Alrighty, I'll come over in the morning, then, but do be prepared for that I'm not letting your hand go, no matter what."

"I'm sorry, I just get so busy I don't realize things. If I knew better I would have talk to you in lunch." She said to him. She knew that it wasn't a good answer but she did know how she felt. She loved him back. "I don't mind that at all." Speaking of his not letting go of her hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.