Full Name:
"Well, everyone must have one, right?"
Quinn Faye Hunter

Nicknames:
"It shouldn't be a surprise what people may call me."
Fay - Hunter

"Still alive and full of life.. I guess."

Crime Committed:
"I was quite shocked, and I never believed it would turn out like this. But destiny had something else in mind for me."
Quinn was at the wrong place, at the wrong time. Encouraged by one of her "friends", they snuck into the Medical Bay in order to see the patients and the types of many medicines they kept there. Unfortunately for her, things didn't end up the way she believed it would. Once they were in a small room with a couple of patients, her "friend" started to not only steal the medicine, but also played around with the equipment keeping the patients alive, or atleast one of them. To Quinn's knowledge, she did not expect her "friend" to be a thief, or stupid. However, some of the equipment malfunctioned at the wrong time, sounding the alarm in the same room. Out of fear, they hurried towards the exit, but to no avail, was caught by a few doctors and nurses who were on the other side of the said exit.

They were not fortunate to get away. But because of the malfunction, one of the patients died, and Quinn's "friend" did not only throw the bag with the stolen medicine beside her before the doctors could notice them, but due to panic, once the guards arrived, the "friend" blamed it all on Quinn. Out of shock and surprise, she had no idea about what to say. Quinn was also blamed for stealing the medicine, the one who malfunctioned the equipment, which resulted in a patients death, but also for breaking in and entering, when they weren't allowed. In other words she was framed for more than one crime. For being a thief, a murderer and BNE.

Her "friend" was found not guilty, but Quinn on the other hand, was found guilty. It was also because her friend had a family who had some strong connections among important people throughout the Ark. Quinn was unfortunate, and this was the incident that put her in solitary confinement at the age of fifteen. She has been locked up for two years, almost three, when she'll be retried as an adult.

Sexual Orientation:
"I live my life, and romance doesn't define it. I think."
Heterosexual

Significant Other:
"Hmm.. If there are any I care for deeply, it would be my parents, though other than that, there are none.. For now."
N/A (Interested? PM me)

Strengths:
"There has to be something, right? Lets find out."
Quinn is definetely someone who can easily concentrate quite well. She was to become a doctor, or a nurse, so that was a given. If anything else, she is good at sneaking around. She does have knowledge in using medical stuff, or atleast some. Quinn is also the type to perhaps be reckless, though it is very rare. She is also very optimistic. Despite not being a part of the Mechanical or Chemical Engineering stations, she has a knack for using stuff in her surroundings in order to make something. May it be a weapon or anything else. It is more like a hobby for her. Quinn is also someone who has kept her body as healthy as possible, even with her circumstances.

Weaknesses:
"Well, you can't be perfect.. And you know it."
Despite some may see it as a weakness, or even strength, Quinn can be quite blunt, for the wrong reasons or even right. She may speak her mind and can forget that it may hurt someone. Friends, she is very careful when it comes to that. So trust is or may be an issue. It is not easily attained from her, or rather, earned. She has no idea on how to cook. If anything she may know little to nothing on what she can make. She has a hard time sharing her feelings with others, or confide in others, even her parents, due to her being in solitary confinement for almost three years. She can easily be provoked if someone brings up her past, or especially the "crimes" she has commited, which are all false.

Station (Born In):
"And I was to become someone who could save or take care of people in the Ark, but now I cant."
#2 - Medical - These are either Doctors, Nurses, Assistants or Dentists.

Personality:
"Uh... I don't know what to say, really."
Quinn is a kind person, and she may be cheerful most of the time. However, due to her time in solitary confinement. She does not easily speak as freely as before. She may have a cocky attitude. She may even think of you as someone who may backstab her. However, when push comes to shove, she speaks her mind and can even be reliable. She may not show it, but she does care. She is also the type to explore the unknown, or pull herself to anything that mystifies her. She wants knowledge.

Biography:
"We all start somewhere. Well, here's my story.. Or some of it.."
As she grew up in the Ark, she had a few friends here and there. Her relationship was great with her parents. She had quite the normal life, despite being in space. She was very social, and lived in the Medical Station with her parents. However, she did always wish that she had a sibling or two, but that was not possible, due to the laws prohibiting parents from having more than one child. Even so, she made the most of her situation and was able to experience as much as she could. She even roamed around some of the stations with her friends who were aiming to become a doctor or a nurse just like her.

Being cheerful and all, she even considered falling in love, even if she was quite young, or atleast when she grew older. She was a careful young girl. She listened to her parents, did her homework, and even studied to become a doctor, to be more specific. She was quite smart and had good enough grades to potentially become one who could save or take care of people in the Ark. Despite all of this, the one thing that really piqued her curious mind was the planet Earth. As she grew up, she had heard tales from her parents. The green grass, the blue sky, the warmth shining down upon them, the smell of the many flowers, the moonlight among other things.

Even when they were on the Ark, as a gift from her parents, when she turned thirteen, she was given flowers. They were artificially made, but they were very close to the real deal. She was quite fond of them and started to read picture books she found in the library. Of what may be down there, on the blue planet. She was quite interested in the many smell, the fragrance they would give away. She even broadened her interest and read about the many animals on the planet. Such as Jaguars, Cats, Tigers, Lions, Elephants, Giraffes, Zebra's etc. It was a world left to be explored.

As time went by, the incident at the Medical Bay occured, and from there on, unfortunately for her, she has been kept in solitary confinement until she turns eighteen.

Theme Song:
"Something that could easily brush away all my troubles. Oh, I wish.."

Other:
"Maybe there is something extra I'd like for you to know."
- She likes books. Other than to that of animals or flowers.
- Her favorite animals are Tigers and or Cats.
- She does not like to drink, since a single cup of Alcohol can make her drowsy, or tipsy.
- She is a thinker, a survivalist.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you couldn't fail? I would do anything. Maybe go back in time?"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia and Brea
"I love listening to lies, when I know the truth."

quRiwS8.png
xmpXBIW.jpg

tumblr_nj3ujlHIzi1tvq1tao1_250.gif
tumblr_nj3ujlHIzi1tvq1tao6_250.gif

tumblr_njy5si8Hkc1rids08o5_250.gif
tumblr_njy5si8Hkc1rids08o8_250.gif

Full Name:
"Well, everyone must have one, right?"
Quinn Faye Hunter

Nicknames:
"It shouldn't be a surprise what people may call me."
Fay - Hunter

"Still alive and full of life.. I guess."

Crime Committed:
"I was quite shocked, and I never believed it would turn out like this. But destiny had something else in mind for me."
Quinn was at the wrong place, at the wrong time. Encouraged by one of her "friends", they snuck into the Medical Bay in order to see the patients and the types of many medicines they kept there. Unfortunately for her, things didn't end up the way she believed it would. Once they were in a small room with a couple of patients, her "friend" started to not only steal the medicine, but also played around with the equipment keeping the patients alive, or atleast one of them. To Quinn's knowledge, she did not expect her "friend" to be a thief, or stupid. However, some of the equipment malfunctioned at the wrong time, sounding the alarm in the same room. Out of fear, they hurried towards the exit, but to no avail, was caught by a few doctors and nurses who were on the other side of the said exit.

They were not fortunate to get away. But because of the malfunction, one of the patients died, and Quinn's "friend" did on only throw the bag beside her before the doctors could notice them, but due to panic, once the guards arrived, she blamed it all on Quinn. Out of shock and surprise, she didn't know what to say. Quinn was also blamed for stealing the medicine, the one who malfunctioned the equipment, which resulted in a patients death, but also for sneaking in and entering, when they weren't allowed. In other words she was framed for more than one crime. For being a thief, a murderer and BNE.

Her "friend" was found not guilty, but Quinn on the other hand, was found guilty. It was also because her friend had a family who had some strong connections among important people throughout the Ark. Quinn was unfortunate, and this was the incident that put her in solitary confinement at the age of fifteen. She has been locked up for two years, almost three, when she'll be retried as an adult.

Sexual Orientation:
"I live my life, and romance doesn't define it. I think."
Heterosexual

Significant Other:
"Hmm.. If there are any I care for deeply, it would be my parents, though other than that, there are none.. For now."
N/A (Interested? PM me)

Strengths:
"There has to be something, right? Lets find out."
Quinn is definetely someone who can easily concentrate quite well. She was to become a doctor, or a nurse, so that was a given. If anything else, she is good at sneaking around. She does have knowledge in using medical stuff, or atleast some. Quinn is also the type to perhaps be reckless, though it is very rare. She is also very optimistic. Despite not being a part of the Mechanical or Chemical Engineering stations, she has a knack for using stuff in her surroundings in order to make something. May it be a weapon or anything else. It is more like a hobby for her. Quinn is also someone who has kept her body as healthy as possible, even with her circumstances.

Weaknesses:
"Well, you can't be perfect.. And you know it."
Despite some may see it as a weakness, or even strength, Quinn can be quite blunt, for the wrong reasons or even right. She make speak her mind and can forget that it may hurt someone. Friends, she is very careful when it comes to that. So trust is or may be an issue. It is not easily attained from her, or rather, earned. She has no idea on how to cook. If anything she may know little to nothing on what she can make. She has a hard time sharing her feelings with others, or confide in others, even her parents, due to her being in solitary confinement for almost three years. She can easily be provoked if someone brings up her past, or especially the "crimes" she has commited, which are all false.

Station (Born In):
"And I was to become someone who could save or take care of people in the Ark, but now I cant."
#2 - Medical - These are either Doctors, Nurses, Assistants or Dentists.

Personality:
"Uh... I don't know what to say, really."
Quinn is a kind person, and she may be cheerful most of the time. However, due to her time in solitary confinement. She does not easily speak as freely as before. She may have a cocky attitude. She may even think of you as someone who may backstab her. However, when push comes to shove, she speaks her mind and can even be reliable. She may not show it, but she does care. She is also the type to explore the unknown, or pull herself to anything that mystifies her. She wants knowledge.

Biography:
"We all start somewhere. Well, here's my story.. Or some of it.."
As she grew up in the Ark, she had a few friends here and there. Her relationship was great with her parents. She had quite the normal life, despite being in space. She was very social, and lived in the Medical Station with her parents. However, she did always wish that she had a sibling or two, but that was not possible, due to the laws prohibiting parents for having more than one child. Even so, she made the most of her situation and was able to experience as much as she could. She even roamed around with her friends who were aiming to become a doctor or a nurse just like her.

Being cheerful and all, she even considered falling in love, even if she was quite young, or atleast when she grew older. She was a careful young girl. She listened to her parents, did her homework, and even studied to become a doctor, to be more specific. She was quite smart and had good enough grades to potentially become one who could save or take care of people in the Ark. Despite all of this, the one thing that really piqued her curious mind was the planet Earth. She had grown as she heard tales from her parents. The green grass, the blue sky, the warmth shining down upon them, the smell of the many flowers, the moonlight among other things.

Even when they were on the Ark, as a gift from her parents, when she turned thirteen, she was given flowers. They were artificially made, but they were very close to the real deal. She was quite fond of them and started to read picture books she found in the library. Of what may be down there, on the blue planet. She was quite interested in the many smell, the fragrance they would show. She even broadened her interest and read about the many animals on the planet. Such as Jaguars, Cats, Tigers, Lions, Elephants, Giraffes, Zebra's etc. It was a world left to be explored.

With time as she grew up, the incident at the Medical Bay happened, and from there on, unfortunately for her, she has been kept in solitary confinement until she turns eighteen.

Theme Song:
"Something that could easily brush away all my troubles. Oh, I wish.."

Other:
"Maybe there is something extra I'd like for you to know."
- She likes books. Other than to that of animals or flowers.
- Her favorite animals are Tigers and or Cats.
- She does not like to drink, since a single cup of Alcohol can make her drowsy, or tipsy.
- She is a thinker, a survivalist.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you couldn't fail? I would do anything. Maybe go back in time?"
Accepted! ♥

Accepted! ♥
Thanks. If there is anything I need to change or add. Please let me know :)

And I hope you liked the character.

Thanks. If there is anything I need to change or add. Please let me know :)

And I hope you liked the character.
Nope, she looks good to me! Don't change a thing, I like her ♥♥

Full name: Adam Macdonald
Crime Committed: Got a bit thirsty, decided to steal some moonshine
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Significant Other: Has had a crush on clary for about 4 years
Strengths: Adam is strong, very intelligent, a great strategic thinker. But best of all he is an amazing theif, want something stolen come to him. One more strength is knowing how to hurt people the most
Weaknesses:He cares about his friends way too much, he would die for them without hesitation.He has the quickest temper ever and when hes angry his intelligence disappears, And if anyone hurts his friends, he will kill them. no matter what.
Station they were born : There isn't really a black market on the Ark, but these people are always selling things you had no idea existed. No one knows where they get this stuff, and no one really asks.
Personality: Very cocky and flirtatious, but also extremely kind and caring once you get to know him, he will take your secrets to the grave and will listen to your every problem but will never, ever tell anyone his feelings. his thoughts are his. He has absolutely no tact and will speak what he thinks and doesn't care about consequences. He is insecure about himself but rarley shows it.
Biography: Growing up Adam didnt have many frineds, just people that paid him to steal or traded with him. He liked clary, one of the few people whos name he knew. He got on more with adults in his staion as he would always do the dirty work for him. Adam had stolen the moonshine when he was 14, after clary had got arrested. he needed to drink ause he knew he would never see her again, since the reviews rarley wokred in the kids favours any more. When he was caught he just laughed and swore at them. during his time in lock up he spnt his tie either working out or writing short stories about earth, and him and clary.

Theme song: Wayward son
I just realized, you didn't provide any looks. I'm sorry, but could you add some? I'd be more than happy to help out find a picture (just pm me). I'd just really appreciate having a picture to go off, in case anyone ever desires to use his appearance when writing out a reply to the RP.

Color Ref: 0080f0
"It's an imperfect world, but it's the only one we got."
tumblr_inline_mmnqcc8Rdi1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnpozcFsV1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnpnrfgID1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnpp9elxG1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnpsnXo1S1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mo4lprScgA1rfz7obo6_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnp596sgz1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnqn3HBG81qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnqna3cOa1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_mo4lprScgA1rfz7obo2_250.gif

Full name:
"My name is said to mean 'Earth'."
Rhea of the (will put tribe name here, when it is decided).

"When you've grown up as fast as I have, age is just a number."
"I shall be leader one day. When my time comes."
2nd in Command.

Sexual Orientation:
"My own sex does little to interest me."
Heterosexual.

Significant Other:
"I'm a bit too busy to seek out a mate."
N/A- Interested? PM Me!.

Strengths:
"We are all strong, in out own ways."
Rhea is very tough, both mentally and physically. She usually has great judgement because she is able to see both sides of an argument. She's very good at hunting, camouflaging herself to fit into her surroundings, and climbing tree's. She typically has great aim, unless her mind is preoccupied, and a good eye for detail. Rhea is also a gifted fighter, though she rarely needs to, and inspiringly brave. She is very flexible and light. Lastly, Rhea knows how to pick her battles, and when to let things go.

Weaknesses:
"Faults are not something one should admit easily."
Ever since she was born, Rhea has always been painfully indecisive. She doesn't want to displease any of her people, and so making any kind of decision takes much longer with her than it should. She also is a poor swimmer, and doesn't seem to ever get any better no matter how hard she practices. Rhea's sense of smell, as well as her sense of hearing are poor, and so it can be easy to sneak up on her. She is known to be too lenient sometimes, and often has trouble making sacrifices. She is irrationally afraid of tight and dark places, such as caves. Lastly, Rhea tends to grow close to certain individuals, and break the rules for them.

Markings:
"You mean my battle-scars?"
Rhea has a scar, staring on her right shoulder, and stretching down her back to her left hip bone. It's from a mutated boar that attacked her while she was pout hunting for food.
Usually, her face is bare, but whenever she is going to a tribal meeting or somewhere else important she decorated her face with warpaint.

Personality:
"I was raised to be a leader, nothing else."
Rhea is often very serious and thoughtful. In theory, she should be a very graceful young girl, but she is actually very clumsy. Despite this downfall, Rhea is very confident in what she does and in who she is. She strongly believes that everything happens for a reason, no matter how horrible. Usually, she is very kind to her people, and always offers any help she can provide. However, once irritated, Rhea has a nasty attitude. She's very protective of her people, and even more so for the people she is close to. She's known for being extremely brave and selfless. Rhea, although indecisive, is organized. She is only at ease when she knows everything is running smoothly. She is naturally peaceful, inviting, tactful and optimistic. Rhea adores little kids, and is often viewed as a role model by them. There are very few people who treat her as an equal, and she tends to be clingy with them. Like all people, she does have a few major faults. These include being bossy, gullible, impolite and secretive. She is also very fidgety, and has trouble sitting still.

Biography:
"All that matters in the present. One must always be looking forward."
When Rhea was five years old, she was selected to be the Leaders 2nd in command. Since then, her destiny was basically set for her. She was to be the next leader, should anything happen to the current one. And when her time came, she too would select a young runner-up to take her place when she passes.

Growing up, Rhea tried to be a very serious and sophisticated young women. However, whenever she had the chance, she would sneak away to play with the other children. Often, her punishments were much lighter than she expected them to be, which may be why she continued to do it. After a few years, when Rhea became a teen, she noticed that some of the people she used to think of peers began to treat her as if she was more special than them. She resented this treatment, because she truly did not think there was only one thing that made her better than everyone else. After she realized this, Rhea decided she had no interest in playing with others, and started to embrace her responsibilities more willingly.

She became a very gifted huntress, and led hunts for food whenever she found the time. One of these hunts resulted in Rhea's scar down her back, and she was constantly reminded that she could have been paralyzed. It didn't take long for Rhea to grow tired of being told this, so one day she told one of the medics, "I could have been, but I wasn't. Which means there are bigger things in store for me." It was unusual for her to speak with such attitude, and so her words spread around the village quickly. After that, people stopped mentioning her scar all together.

When Rhea was a younger Teen, her people were gifted with the coming of the "Chosen One." In the beginning Rhea believed this would excuse her from he duties, and the thought both excited her and frightened her. He wishes seemed to come true, as she was temporarily excused from her duties, while The Chosen One took her place. Sadly, because she had been raised to be the leader, Rhea did not conform well with the rest of her village. During the 4 years that the Leader trained The Chosen One, Rhea was classified as a warrior. However, because there was not much war since The Chosen Ones arrival, she served mostly as a huntress. When their Leader died, it was decided that Rhea would once again take up the position of The Chosen Ones successor, should anything happen to her. .

Now, Rhea is a role model to the young children of the tribe, and although she is only 2nd in command she is very much respected.

Weapons:
"Ah, I wield many weapons, stranger."
Rhea wields custom set of a bow and arrows, which is her favorite weapon. She also has a sword crafted from silk thread and resin, but she only uses this when she absolutely needs to.

Theme Song:
"What is a theme song?"

Other:
"What more could you possible need to know?"
. Chews her fingernails whens he is nervous .
. Hunting helps her to release built up anger .
. She sometimes climbs he high trees in her village when she wants to get away .
. Stays away from the water whenever she can .
. Whenever one of her own dies she cuts a lock of their hair off. She then makes the time to climb to the highest cliff in on their island, and lets each strand slip from her fingers and into the breeze .

"Mankind is not evil. Just... unformed."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Color Ref: 0080f0
"It's an imperfect world, but it's the only one we got."
tumblr_inline_mmnqcc8Rdi1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnpozcFsV1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnpnrfgID1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnpp9elxG1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnpsnXo1S1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mo4lprScgA1rfz7obo6_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnp596sgz1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnqn3HBG81qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnqna3cOa1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_mo4lprScgA1rfz7obo2_250.gif

Full name:
"My name is said to mean 'Earth'."
Rhea of the (will put tribe name here, when it is decided).

"I shall be leader one day. When my time comes."
2nd in Command.

Sexual Orientation:
"My own sex does little to interest me."
Heterosexual.

Significant Other:
"I'm a bit too busy to seek out a mate."
N/A- Interested? PM Me!.

Strengths:
"We are all strong, in out own ways."
Rhea is very tough, both mentally and physically. She usually has great judgement because she is able to see both sides of an argument. She's very good at hunting, camouflaging herself to fit into her surroundings, and climbing tree's. She typically has great aim, unless her mind is preoccupied, and a good eye for detail. Rhea is also a gifted fighter, though she rarely needs to, and inspiringly brave. She is very flexible and light. Lastly, Rhea knows how to pick her battles, and when to let things go.

Weaknesses:
"Faults are not something one should admit easily."
Ever since she was born, Rhea has always been painfully indecisive. She doesn't want to displease any of her people, and so making any kind of decision takes much longer with her than it should. She also is a poor swimmer, and doesn't seem to ever get any better no matter how hard she practices. Rhea's sense of smell, as well as her sense of hearing are poor, and so it can be easy to sneak up on her. She is known to be too lenient sometimes, and often has trouble making sacrifices. She is irrationally afraid of tight and dark places, such as caves. Lastly, Rhea tends to grow close to certain individuals, and break the rules for them.

Markings:
"You mean my battle-scars?"
Rhea has a scar, staring on her right shoulder, and stretching down her back to her left hip bone. It's from a mutated boar that attacked her while she was pout hunting for food.
Usually, her face is bare, but whenever she is going to a tribal meeting or somewhere else important she decorated her face with warpaint.

Personality:
"I was raised to be a leader, nothing else."
Rhea is often very serious and thoughtful. In theory, she should be a very graceful young girl, but she is actually very clumsy. Despite this downfall, Rhea is very confident in what she does and in who she is. She strongly believes that everything happens for a reason, no matter how horrible. Usually, she is very kind to her people, and always offers any help she can provide. However, once irritated, Rhea has a nasty attitude. She's very protective of her people, and even more so for the people she is close to. She's known for being extremely brave and selfless. Rhea, although indecisive, is organized. She is only at ease when she knows everything is running smoothly. She is naturally peaceful, inviting, tactful and optimistic. Rhea adores little kids, and is often viewed as a role model by them. There are very few people who treat her as an equal, and she tends to be clingy with them. Like all people, she does have a few major faults. These include being bossy, gullible, impolite and secretive. She is also very fidgety, and has trouble sitting still.

Biography:
"All that matters in the present. One must always be looking forward."
When Rhea was eight years old, she was selected to be the Leaders 2nd in command. Since then, her destiny was basically set for her. She was to be the next leader, should anything happen to the current one. And when her time came, she too would select a young runner up to take her place when she passes. Growing up, Rhea tried to be a very serious and sophisticated young women. However, whenever she had the chance, she would sneak away to play with the other children. Often, her punishments were much lighter than she expected them to be, which may be why she continued to do it. After a few years, when Rhea became a teen, she noticed that some of the people she used to think of peers began to treat her as if she was more special than them. She resented this treatment, because she truly did not think there was only one thing that made her better than everyone else. After she realized this, Rhea decided she had no interest in playing with others, and started to embrace her responsibilities more willingly. She became a very gifted huntress, and led hunts for food whenever she found the time. One of these hunts resulted in Rhea's scar down her back, and she was constantly reminded that she could have been paralyzed. It didn't take long for Rhea to grow tired of being told this, so one day she told one of the medics, "I could have been, but I wasn't. Which means there are bigger things in store for me." It was unusual for her to speak with such attitude, and so her words spread around the village quickly. After that, people stopped mentioning her scar all together. Now, Rhea is a role model to the young children of the tribe, and although she is only 2nd in command she is very much respected.

Weapons:
"Ah, I wield many weapons, stranger."
Rhea wields custom set of a bow and arrows, which is her favorite weapon. She also has a sword crafted from silk thread and resin, but she only uses this when she absolutely needs to.

Theme Song:
"What is a theme song?"

Other:
"What more could you possible need to know?"
. Chews her fingernails whens he is nervous .
. Hunting helps her to release built up anger .
. She sometimes climbs he high trees in her village when she wants to get away .
. Stays away from the water whenever she can .
. Whenever one of her own dies she cuts a lock of their hair off. She then makes the time to climb to the highest cliff in on their island, and lets each strand slip from her fingers and into the breeze .

"Mankind is not evil. Just... unformed."
Elena!

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
*Rhea!

(Haha, I'm just kidding!)
I was about to correct when i saw the smaller text lol Just started watching the show and i'm already hooked!

I was about to correct when i saw the smaller text lol Just started watching the show and i'm already hooked!
Haha, yeah. The first few seasons are great, especially once you meet Klaus!

Lol I thought the same thing as soon as I saw the gifs XD
I watched the first few seasons of VD but started losing interest at the 4th.

"The Worst Decisions of your Life will Always be those Made out of Fear."
tumblr_lg5q3oKRJ81qd41g8o1_500.gif
tumblr_mublit1Pem1s3ncg5o4_500.gif
tumblr_lmdx4hBR8b1qd41g8o1_500.gif
hot-lautner-perfect-taylor-taylor-lautner-Favim.com-242383.jpg

Name:
River "Riv" Swiftpaw
High Warrior
Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual
Significant Other:
None - Open
Strengths:
Strong/Fast
Traps
Hatchets/Knives
Tracking
Cooking
Endurance
Climbing
Can speak English, Cherokee, and Italian.
Archery
Animal Calls

Weaknesses:
Children/Helpless animals
Curiosity
Fire
Electronics/Electricity
Agility
Bad Liar

Personality:
Tough, Strong, Stubborn most the time, Closed off, Cautious, Smart, Sarcastic, Compassionate, Surprisingly Sweet.
Markings:
River has 4 scars in a row on his right shoulder blade that looks like something slashed him. He has a 6 inch long jagged scar on his left side along his ribs at an angle. Some claw-like scars on his shoulders and arms along with multiple little scars. On his left calf theres a large scar right in the middle like something bit him. On his right bicep is a tribal tattoo that symbolizes his tribe. He has a small scar on his chin toward the right side.
Weapons:
2 Hatchets, 3 Pocket knives, 1 Bowie knife, Longbow & Quiver with 30 Arrows.
Other:
Riv wears camouflage clothing made out of animal furs and leather.
He highly dislikes unwarranted cruelty and judgmental people.
He likes the stars/moon/constellations.
He hates being locked up/restrained.

"Oh Relax I'm not going to Eat you, Your too Stringy."
Done with my grounder

Lol I thought the same thing as soon as I saw the gifs XD
I watched the first few seasons of VD but started losing interest at the 4th.
Yeah, same here. Once Silas came into the show I was kind of like ehhhh.

"The Worst Decisions of your Life will Always be those Made out of Fear."
tumblr_lg5q3oKRJ81qd41g8o1_500.gif
tumblr_mublit1Pem1s3ncg5o4_500.gif
tumblr_lmdx4hBR8b1qd41g8o1_500.gif
hot-lautner-perfect-taylor-taylor-lautner-Favim.com-242383.jpg

Name:
River "Riv" Swiftpaw
High Warrior
Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual
Significant Other:
None - Open
Strengths:
Strong/Fast
Traps
Hatchets/Knives
Tracking
Cooking
Endurance
Climbing
Can speak English, Cherokee, and Italian.
Archery
Animal Calls

Weaknesses:
Children/Helpless animals
Curiosity
Fire
Electronics/Electricity
Agility
Bad Liar

Personality:
Tough, Strong, Stubborn most the time, Closed off, Cautious, Smart, Sarcastic, Compassionate, Surprisingly Sweet.
Markings:
River has 4 scars in a row on his right shoulder blade that looks like something slashed him. He has a 6 inch long jagged scar on his left side along his ribs at an angle. Some claw-like scars on his shoulders and arms along with multiple little scars. On his left calf theres a large scar right in the middle like something bit him. On his right bicep is a tribal tattoo that symbolizes his tribe. He has a small scar on his chin toward the right side.
Weapons:
2 Hatchets, 3 Pocket knives, 1 Bowie knife, Longbow & Quiver with 30 Arrows.
Other:
Riv wears camouflage clothing made out of animal furs and leather.
He highly dislikes unwarranted cruelty and judgmental people.
He likes the stars/moon/constellations.
He hates being locked up/restrained.

"Oh Relax I'm not going to Eat you, Your too Stringy."
Haha, wow, he's got a lot of scars! Accepted, I'll be added him to the character list in just a moment. ♥

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Yeah, same here. Once Silas came into the show I was kind of like ehhhh.
Ya it just started being all about the drama and not really the story.
Haha, wow, he's got a lot of scars! Accepted, I'll be added him to the character list in just a moment. ♥
Well he is a Grounder lol its a dangerous job. Yay!

*pops in* hey guys. Just showing some interest. :) I really love the show and I've been looking for a 100 rp!

Any idea when an ic will be up? Just wondering when you guys plan on getting it started.

I'd love to join, if you'll have me?

*pops in* hey guys. Just showing some interest. :) I really love the show and I've been looking for a 100 rp!

Any idea when an ic will be up? Just wondering when you guys plan on getting it started.

I'd love to join, if you'll have me?
We'd love to have you! Unfortunately, my co-GM and I have not decided on a start day yet, but I was already planning on speaking with her about it later tonight. You guys will know just as soon as we do!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Stiorra
Okay, great! I'll get started on making my character then. :) possibly two of them. I want a grounder too, but was unsure if I'd make the grounder now or later in the rp.

Reactions: Brea
Okay, great! I'll get started on making my character then. :) possibly two of them. I want a grounder too, but was unsure if I'd make the grounder now or later in the rp.

Haha, decisions, decisions. I had to make two cause I couldn't decide what I wanted either! If you decide you want to make another character after we start the rp, I'm sure we can find a way to make your new character work.

Status
Not open for further replies.