The 100 - Sign-Up//OOC - Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and as for my Grounders, my male is going to be bodyguard towards the commander and my female will be healer. (unless zarko decides to no longer take the commander position, then I would like that instead)
Great! I'll be asking Zarko about it tomorrow, if their character isn't up tonight. But, with how much thought that has been put towards being the grounder leader already, I doubt that the position will be given up.

I guess this is all a game to you, but I really felt bad that I thought he was a she! Seriously, I can't even count how many RP's we've both in together and I'm just now finding this out!
But, I'll play this game, and say that I'm pretty sure you're a female. Then again, I am so bad at this, so don't be offended if I'm wrong.
(While we're still talking about gender: Do you know what sex your grounder will be?)
No no.. I understand completely. I'm sorry that you felt bad but its the internet, nothing to be sorry for really. Mistakes like this happen. And I'm a male. So you guessed wrong. And I can say easily you're a female.

Anyhow, my grounder will be male, since I rarely play female characters in RP. I just figured I'd play one here. So my next character will be a male.

No no.. I understand completely. I'm sorry that you felt bad but its the internet, nothing to be sorry for really. Mistakes like this happen. And I'm a male. So you guessed wrong. And I can say easily you're a female.

Anyhow, my grounder will be male, since I rarely play female characters in RP. I just figured I'd play one here. So my next character will be a male.
*Sighs* Wrong again. Damn.

Anyways, thanks. I've added your reservation, along with the several others that were made today, to the front post. I'm also looking forward to seeing your grounder!

But, with how much thought that has been put towards being the grounder leader already, I doubt that the position will be given up.
Same :p I don't foresee Zarko doing so, just stating I am willing to nab it if need be~

Also: @Justice_20 and I have decided when we will start!
We want to get at least 10 males and 10 females before we create the IC. So far, we have 5 of each sex that has a character sheet up, and has been accepted. There are 4 males on reserve, and 2 females. Also, there are 3 other reservations that I didn't quite catch the gender of.
So, it shouldn't be too long before we begin! ♥

Last edited:
I reserved for male, in the case that I was the one you didn't catch.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Hey now its not easy finding pics for 12-13 year old boys that dont look 8 =P hes just mature for his age....Lol.

@Brea: I was just teasing to lighten the mood, it doesn't really matter to me what gender others think I am. Heck people in real life think I'm a guy before they talk/meet me cuz of my name XD But sorry, im a female. I bet your female too!

In another note, yay for start point!

Reactions: Brea
"Power only attracts the worst, and corrupts the best."

tumblr_ne15wgCEmF1qcdtheo2_500.gif

tumblr_nidwa8Wqvz1u2np8yo1_500.jpg
sTEbi7z.png

tumblr_nipc7q7JA51tlblnqo1_500.gif

Full Name:
"There is something my people call me."
Ragah

"I've seen too much chaos, and now I'm used to it."

"My reputation precedes me, but nothing is for granted."
Hunter - Vice General - Famed High Warrior
Sexual Orientation:
"I could only love a woman.."
Heterosexual

Significant Other:
"It has been too long, and I can't even remember if I had one or not."
N/A (Interested? PM Me)

Strengths:
"What makes me a warrior not to reckon with."
Ragah is probably one of the most experienced and patient warrior out there. He is a master with an axe, but also a sword to a small blade. He has a keen eye, and can easily adapt to the situation. His accuracy is also great, meaning throwing something, like a spear or a knife in his desired location, would not be difficult for him. He can also dual-wield, may it be an axe in one hand, and a sword in another. He is also great with a bow and arrow, and use it only to hunt animals. His sense of smell is exceptional along with his hearing, and the fact that he can track people quite easily. He is very intelligent, which allows him to strategize during battle, or before. He has a very intimidating aura and or voice. He does not cry in pain when he is wounded, and is experienced enough to patch himself up, unless fatally injured. He is also well-trained and able to hold his own.

Weaknesses:
"I'm not easily bested, but there is always a way."
If there is anything Ragah is not good at, its his lust for battle. Other than that, unpredictable situations can break his concentration. He is not good with modern weapons such as guns, and or even technology. He is also not one of those who can speak english fluently, so its somewhat broken.

Markings:
"It shouldn't be a surprise if I have some."
Ragah has a black tattoo with symbols and lines from one side of his head to the other, but below his hair, and around his ears and above. He also has a few battle scars on his back and his chest.

Personality:
"I may be something you may not expect."
Ragah is not a very social man. He speaks from time to time, unless spoken to. He is quite careful with what he does. His attitude is also very noble. His eyes are very blue, and can also be considered ice blue. He is a loyal person, but despite this, he will speak up, if something which is said is wrong, or not for the benefit of his people, whether its the Commander or someone else. He is not a loner, but usually spends his time in the woods, observing the animals, his surroundings or anything unusual. You can often see him train with his axe and possibly a shield from time to time, in their camp/village or outside of it. His voice is very deep and can be seen as intimidating.

Biography:
"Even for me, there is a place where it all began."
Since he was born, and since he can recall, he has always had a knack for using weapons such as an axe or a sword. From the very age of five, he has been trained up to be legend among the warriors. Even if he was someone who could potentially be a leader one day, it was not something he sought for, it was not for him. He had a good upbringing, despite his environment, and despite what the planet has become due to the events that lead to the radiation all around the globe, which destroyed humanity. He was a smart young boy, who listened and adapted to the various fighting styles, but eventually picked up an axe no one could grind with or fight against.

Once he became eight years old, unfortunately for him, he went out alone and was able to stumble upon a few stragglers, or deformed people who tried to attack him. Despite that, he was able to fend them off at best with the axe he had, and even managed to injure one or two of them, before he made it back to his camp. It was something he never experienced before but now he knew how the world really was. Eventually the people of his camp were able to take care of the stragglers. As time went by he became a true warrior to his axe and eventually grew a small beard. He had great parents who eventually died before he became fifteen.

Weapons:
"I only use an axe, but I am always prepared with something else as well."
Ragah is always equipped with herbs which can be used for healing or even poison. He also has an axe hanging from his right hip down. And a small blade strapped behind his back, between his hip bones. He also has a sword but doesn't bring it with him sometime.

Theme Song:
"Must we all have one?"

Other:
"I shall tell you more than what you bargained for."
- He can also keep his weapons from getting rusty with the neccessary tools.
- He enjoys the night, and to relax on an open field with a good view of the sky.
- He is not the type to kill anyone who is unarmed.
- He can also be merciful, despite the many people he has killed.
- He is also the type to seek for higher challenges to test his own strength.

"We fight. That is how we win, and how we die."

Last edited:
Theme song has been added and this is my second character.

If anything needs changing or adding, let me know. If not, tell me what you think about my character :)

"Power only attracts the worst, and corrupts the best."

tumblr_ne15wgCEmF1qcdtheo2_500.gif

tumblr_nidwa8Wqvz1u2np8yo1_500.jpg
sTEbi7z.png

tumblr_nipc7q7JA51tlblnqo1_500.gif

Full Name:
"There is something my people call me."
Ragah

"I've seen too much chaos, and now I'm used to it."

"My reputation precedes me, but nothing is for granted."
Famed High Warrior

Sexual Orientation:
"I could only love a woman.."
Heterosexual

Significant Other:
"It has been too long, and I can't even remember if I had one or not."
N/A (Interested? PM Me)

Strengths:
"What makes me a warrior not to reckon with."
Ragah is probably one of the most experienced and patient warrior out there. He is a master with an axe, but also a sword to a small blade. He has a keen eye, and can easily adapt to the situation. His accuracy is also great, meaning throwing something, like a spear or a knife in his desired location, would not be difficult for him. He can also dual-wield, may it be an axe in one hand, and a sword in another. He is also great with a bow and arrow, and use it only to hunt animals. His sense of smell is exceptional along with his hearing, and the fact that he can track people quite easily. He is very intelligent, which allows him to strategize during battle, or before. He has a very intimidating aura and or voice. He does not cry in pain when he is wounded, and is experienced enough to patch himself up, unless fatally injured. He is also well-trained and able to hold his own.

Weaknesses:
"I'm not easily bested, but there is always a way."
If there is anything Ragah is not good at, its his lust for battle. Other than that, unpredictable situations can break his concentration. He is not good with modern weapons such as guns, and or even technology. He is also not one of those who can speak english fluently, so its somewhat broken.

Markings:
"It shouldn't be a surprise if I have some."
Ragah has a black tattoo with symbols and lines from one side of his head to the other, but below his hair, and around his ears and above. He also has a few battle scars on his back and his chest.

Personality:
"I may be something you may not expect."
Ragah is not a very social man. He speaks from time to time, unless spoken to. He is quite careful with what he does. His attitude is also very noble. His eyes are very blue, and can also be considered ice blue. He is a loyal person, but despite this, he will speak up, if something which is said is wrong, or not for the benefit of his people, whether its the Commander or someone else. He is not a loner, but usually spends his time in the woods, observing the animals, his surroundings or anything unusual. You can often see him train with his axe and possibly a shield from time to time, in their camp/village or outside of it. His voice is very deep and can be seen as intimidating.

Biography:
"Even for me, there is a place where it all began."
Since he was born, and since he can recall, he has always had a knack for using weapons such as an axe or a sword. From the very age of five, he has been trained up to be legend among the warriors. Even if he was someone who could potentially be a leader one day, it was not something he sought for, it was not for him. He had a good upbringing, despite his environment, and despite what the planet has become due to the events that lead to the radiation all around the globe, which destroyed humanity. He was a smart young boy, who listened and adapted to the various fighting styles, but eventually picked up an axe no one could grind with or fight against.

Once he became eight years old, unfortunately for him, he went out alone and was able to stumble upon a few stragglers, or deformed people who tried to attack him. Despite that, he was able to fend them off at best with the axe he had, and even managed to injure one or two of them, before he made it back to his camp. It was something he never experienced before but now he knew how the world really was. Eventually the people of his camp were able to take care of the stragglers. As time went by he became a true warrior to his axe and eventually grew a small beard. He had great parents who eventually died before he became fifteen.

Weapons:
"I only use an axe, but I am always prepared with something else as well."
Ragah is always equipped with herbs which can be used for healing or even poison. He also has an axe hanging from his right hip down. And a small blade strapped behind his back, between his hip bones. He also has a sword but doesn't bring it with him sometime.

Theme Song:
"Must we all have one?"

Other:
"I shall tell you more than what you bargained for."
- He can also keep his weapons from getting rusty with the neccessary tools.
- He enjoys the night, and to relax on an open field with a good view of the sky.
- He is not the type to kill anyone who is unarmed.
- He can also be merciful, despite the many people he has killed.
- He is also the type to seek for higher challenges to test his own strength.

"We fight. That is how we win, and how we die."
I love this character! Excellent job! Accepted! I won't be able to add him to the character list until tomorrow, when I am on my laptop again, but just know that he'll be added as soon as I can get to him.

Alright. Thank you. And there is a reason for why his theme song represents "demons.."

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
and as for my Grounders, my male is going to be bodyguard towards the commander and my female will be healer. (unless zarko decides to no longer take the commander position, then I would like that instead)
Sorry for the delay. I was having a hard time finding a picture I liked. I've been Netflixing a few episodes of the show, but I haven't gotten to one where they really show the Grounders yet. If you want, one of your characters could be a rival for leadership, or something like a co-leader. After seeing Akashi's character, I've decided to give up on the kind of look I was looking for and couldn't find, and go with a pic I already have in my Photobucket.

Anyway, I'm going to get back to writing up my CS now. :)

Sorry for the delay. I was having a hard time finding a picture I liked. I've been Netflixing a few episodes of the show, but I haven't gotten to one where they really show the Grounders yet. If you want, one of your characters could be a rival for leadership, or something like a co-leader. After seeing Akashi's character, I've decided to give up on the kind of look I was looking for and couldn't find, and go with a pic I already have in my Photobucket.

Can't wait to see your CS! How are you liking the show so far? The first few episodes were kind ehhhhhh (at least I thought) but the show just gets better the further in you get.
Btw, my grounder (Rhea) is somewhat of the co-leader. She's like the back up princess/leader, I case that's what you meant with "rival to the leadership." just wanted you to know :)

As Brea said, she's your characters 2nd - the runner up. Though the 2nd is trained for the position, I dont think it acts as much of a co-commander. In grounder culture, there are no rivals for leadership. The way they see it, their leaders are "chosen". Destined to be commander. A commander chooses a second and it is believed once the commander dies, their soul...or something..gets placed into he commander to be.

But actually, there is a " co-leader" position. I'm not sure what the show calls it, but the wiki calls it chief of the woods clan. Where as your character is commander of the -insert- clan. (Indra is chief for anyone who watches the show). By my understanding, the commander is leader of all. Has the final say so. Etc etc. But the chief seems to be more involved in..army matters? And community affairs? I'm not entirely sure. But the chief usually brought all those matters to the commander. Although the chief could decide when to go on scouting missions, or assign positions during attacks and such, the chief didn't have a final say in any sort of political or war matter. The big decisions are left to the commander. Guys, care to help me with defining this position? I'm actually interested in my female grounder taking this instead. Chief/lieutenant. As far as the healer role, would it make sense for my bodyguard character to be healer as well? Protector of all and that sort of thing.

You don't get into grounder culture until later in the show, maybe towards the end of season 1, but season 2 is all about the immersion in their culture.

Last edited:
Guys, care to help me with defining this position? I'm actually interested in my female grounder taking this instead. Chief/lieutenant. As far as the healer role, would it make sense for my bodyguard character to be healer as well? Protector of all and that sort of thing.

You don't get into grounder culture until later in the show, maybe towards the end of season 1, but season 2 is all about the immersion in their culture.
Yeah, lieutenant would work. The word that came to my mind was General though.
For your healer/bodyguard idea- I think it'd be best for them to have a main position, but they can also do stuff on the side. So, they could be a bodyguard, but still know enough about healing to help out when the healers have their hands full, or vice versa.

Also, I haven't gotten around to adding it to the front page of the ooc, but we've agreed the grounders are going to be a bit different than those in the show. Click here for all the information (ignore the "magic" bit, as that is being taken out), or you can wait until I add the tab to the front page in a few hours that will also share all the changes to the grounders. Up to you.

Yeah, lieutenant would work. The word that came to my mind was General though.
For your healer/bodyguard idea- I think it'd be best for them to have a main position, but they can also do stuff on the side. So, they could be a bodyguard, but still know enough about healing to help out when the healers have their hands full, or vice versa.

Okay, then yeah. Change my female to lieutenant/general. :) I'll keep my male as bodyguard and occasional healer.

"Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all of your heart."

--Marcus Aurelius

Shaman-Woman3_zpsepk4ipv5.jpg

Name:
"I am not Esme Alizadeh anymore. Until I die, I am..."
Esme of the Azure Waters Clan

"Will I ever be old enough, to be what I have to be?"

"Somewhere between 'spiritual leader' and 'incarnate deity.' It sucks a lot more than you might think."
Shaman and Lore-Keeper of the Azure Waters Clan (Commander)

Sexual Orientation:
"It'd be so much better if I didn't have one at all..."
Bisexual

Significant Other:
"I can't have one of those. It'd tear the Clan apart. 'Chosen Ones' don't get to fall in love and have happy families."
[Open]

Strengths:
"Does 'doing the best I can to be something I'm not' count?"
Esme is highly intelligent and determined. She has a talent for strategy, and a wide range of knowledge to employ. She has, by necessity, developed a knack for eloquent public speaking, as well as skills in ritual psychodrama and spectacle. She has a deep spirituality rooted in her mystical practice, and from some of the great sages of the past, like Marcus Aurelius, Rumi, and the Buddha.

Weaknesses:
"I'm not supposed to have those...but I do anyway."

Esme has below-average physical strength, and so far, not much skill in combat. She has a difficult time dealing with and relating to her people's Warrior traditions. The concept of hurting and killing other people is too much like the 'hard choices' the people in the Shelter made while she was growing up.

Personality:
"The one you'll see is what I have to be, for my people and for the future of life. Don't expect to get to know the girl underneath."

In her role as Shaman and Lore-Keeper, Esme is part Stoic, part guru, and part wild nature spirit. She strives to be at once a calm center, a well of enlightenment, and a conduit of ecstasy for her people. She is driven and dedicated, to finding a path for humanity to live in unity with each other and the rest of the planetary biosphere, so that the atrocities of the past will never be repeated.

Underneath all that, she is an ordinary girl who fears she can't ever be what her people need her to be, except maybe a thousand years after she's dead. In an earlier age, she'd have been a shy and bookish nerd, last to be picked for the team and wallflower at every dance. In the life she's been given, she has to shove herself into the spotlight and do her best to be larger than life. In trying to be the 'leader' of a warrior people, Esme knows she has a tiger by the tail, that things could go very badly for her very quickly, if she makes the wrong misstep.

Though she can't ever reveal her vulnerabilities to them, can't ever have a shoulder to cry on, she also admires and loves them. Their fierce strength got them through hells she can hardly imagine, and if turned in the right direction, she's sure it can overcome even a nuclear apocalypse.

She has a love of learning, and indulges it at every opportunity.

Biography:
"What I'm about to tell you, nobody can know..."
Esme was born in a bomb shelter that had been built by a group of survivalists three generations prior. It was powered by geothermal energy, and equipped with a closed-cycle life-support system similar to the ones on the space stations that became the Ark. Over the years, the group's numbers dwindled as systems broke down one by one and resources became ever more scarce. By the time Esme was born, only her parents and a few others were left, and she was the only child.

The Shelter had a library of books selected to provide future generations with everything necessary to rebuild civilization, and Esme devoured them, reading them over and over again. They were her only solace in a life defined by ever-increasing resource scarcity and mourning for the beautiful, healthy world that had been destroyed. One by one, the adults in her life were "culled" as the group decided who had to go in order to extend the remaining resources as long as possible. Before Esme's birth, they had already adopted a resource-conservation measure that gave Esme nightmares from the day she learned of it: nothing can be wasted, including the flesh of the dead.

Above her, warlike tribes fought one another in a more openly brutal application of the same zero-sum logic. They over-hunted the animals, and cut down trees to make weapons and forge steel, sometimes using forest fire itself as a weapon. They could tell that if this went on, they would strip the island bare and ultimately die off, yet any efforts to conserve and share resources always got trumped by whatever group or groups decided to use more resources to gain immediate advantage. One of the shamans began to preach about a vision she'd had, that one day a Chosen One would come, end the fighting, and restore the world. This myth spread among the groups, each coming up with their own variation of the cargo cult. Some said the Chosen One would come from the sea, others from the sky, still others from the stars. The 'Prophecy of the One to Come' became one more thing for the groups to fight over.

When Esme was 12, her parents and the last two other adults made calculations, and came to a grim conclusion: if all four of them committed suicide, and Esme was very careful with the jerky she could make from them, the Shelter's resources would hold out until she was grown. It was at this point that they told her: the Shelter had audio sensors that could hear some of the activity going on above. There was life up there, human life, but it was savage. As a grown woman, she could face them, defend herself against them, perhaps even use the knowledge the Shelter contained to find herself a place among them. As a child, she would only be prey.

Esme begged them not to do it, pleaded with tears, then told them that if they did, she'd refuse to eat them, go to the surface instead, and let the 'savages' do whatever they wanted with her. "How are we any better than they are? We're cannibals!" she protested. "We can all go up there now! Maybe together we can all find a better way!" The adults decided that they were too weak to survive on the surface; fear and guilt were perhaps their true reasons for rejecting Esme's proposal. If they could survive on the surface, did that not mean they could have survived on the surface earlier, before some of the cullings they had participated in? That some of the fellow survivors they'd eaten 'out of necessity' could have lived? Still, in response to her desperate entreaties, they promised not to kill themselves.

They lied.

One morning she woke up, and didn't find them in the Common Room. She searched the Shelter, until she found their bodies lying on the drying racks on the bottom level near the geothermal plant. Esme crumpled to the cement floor and cried until she ran out of tears. Then she rose, and solemnly climbed the ladder to the upper level, to do as she'd promised. She monitored the sensors until she heard the sounds of people coming near. When they seemed to be about as close as they'd get, she turned on a stereo system and started playing Mozart to draw their attention, then activated the hydraulic lift to raise a steel plate hidden under soil to expose the hatch.

Two rival bands of hunters had been playing cat-and-mouse in the forest when they started hearing strange sounds, and then...music. Following it, they found each other--and a hole in the ground lit with flickering light. And from it, a slender dark-haired girl emerged, as if from the Earth itself. Who could she be, but the Chosen One come at last? Had she not been shaking with terror at the sight of the bands of ferocious-looking warriors, Esme might have laughed, or at least rolled her eyes. The 'Chosen One' trope? Really?! That was old before the world ended, if the Shelter's store of old novels and movies had anything to say about it. Besides, if there was anybody out there choosing Chosen Ones, wouldn't They have done it, you know, in time to actually save the freaking world?!

As ridiculous as the whole concept was (especially the part about her being cast in the role), it did have a benefit: for once, people actually listened to her. And as she learned more about their predicament, she came to a resolution that would define her life: no child would find themselves standing over the corpses of the last of these people, as she had over hers. That child would not see the last tree chopped down, the last wild boar hunted, the last bits of beauty and hope drained away.

Because the outside world was beautiful. More beautiful than anything Esme had ever seen for real. This time, people would learn from their mistakes. This time, people would become truly a part of their beautiful world. So yes, people would bloody well have to learn to become beautiful too. Or die not trying.

Esme was brought to the old shaman who had "prophesied" her coming, and together they managed to broker an uneasy peace. The shaman taught her the ways of the natural world as it now was, and initiated her into the world of the spirits through the ritual use of magic mushrooms and ayahuasca, drums and dance and mystical trance. Esme taught the people how to make solar ovens out of salvaged metal so that they did not have to burn wood to cook their food. Between the books contained in the Shelter (which only Esme can read), and the shaman's direct knowledge, they were able to teach the people, now united to form the Azure Waters Clan, how to create Permaculture forest gardens.

Esme poured herself completely into learning, and teaching. When she was sixteen, the old shaman died, leaving her to try to fill the "Chosen One's" shoes alone. Of course no mere, real human can truly live up to the role of a messiah. Messiahs don't make mistakes. They don't get scared or lonely. They don't wish they could fall in love, or just be a normal person for once.

Esme hopes that one day she can do just that: shed her role as the Daughter of Gya, Chosen One of the Earth goddess, and let the Clan become an egalitarian democracy. But there is too much bad blood left over from the wars, and not everyone is happy with the course she has set for the people, to the point that she has need of a bodyguard to protect her. Nonetheless, the island has started to recover, and the people as well.

In order to keep the people's warrior traditions from tearing them apart again, Esme has sought to unite them against "the Consumers," the people who destroyed the world and even now look down upon it hungrily from their prison in the sky. In truth, she hates them too: they didn't just (almost) destroy the natural world; they destroyed all of humanity's achievements and wisdom as well, except (as far as she knows) for the contents of her Shelter. Mozart, Chopin, the Beatles, Casablanca, Star Wars, all almost certainly lost forever when the geothermal plant failed. The books, CD's, DVD's, artwork, and mobile artifacts are now kept in a Temple of Knowledge built above ground, and the steam that comes up through the Shelter's hatch is used to heat water for the Clan. Esme's hate for the Consumers erupts from a reservoir fed by guilt and shame for the terrible secret she can never share with anyone: that she was a Consumer of the worst order, when she lived in the Shelter. She now refuses to eat meat of any kind, especially pork. She can't stand the smell of it being cooked.

As difficult as her people are to deal with sometimes, isolated as she feels her role makes her, Esme has developed a fierce love for them. They are the Warriors who struggled through the holocaust of the Consumers' terror-weapons, who faced the Apocalypse head-on, and won. Now she hopes that, instead of fighting each other, they can fight together, to heal the world.

Markings:
"Our souls bear the marks of what we h ave done..."

Esme wears different types of body-paint depending on ritual context. She also wears coral jewelry and clothing of brightly-colored cloth (she has reintroduced the textile arts from the knowledge in her books, and her choice to wear only cloth is symbolic, representing her choice to refrain from life-taking).

Weapons:
"I lead a tribe of Warriors, but I can barely fight my way out of a paper bag. How's that for ironic?"
Esme's most formidable weapon is her knowledge, not only of the shamanic lore of her people (which includes the creation of hallucinogenic potions and poisons), but that contained in the books from the Shelter. She has a staff and a longsword, but has not yet had time to become very skilled in their use.

Theme Songs:
"Don't worry about saving these songs!
And if one of our instruments breaks,
It doesn't matter.
We have fallen into the place
Where everything is music."

--Rumi

"Earth is not humanity's cradle, or even our home; rather, it is a whole, of which we are inextricably a part."

Last edited:
Reactions: B l u E s
Zarko, is this the commander as well as shaman or are you making another character for commander?

I was thinking Esme would be an overall leader, something like a Dalai Lama. You were talking about a co-leader position in one of your previous posts. If you want, your character can be the main military leader/leader of the Hunt. Could be something like Esme = President, your character = Joint Chiefs of Staff, with your character being the one to actually lead Warriors on tactical missions, but Esme getting the main say-so on when tactical missions are a "go." Does that work for you and your character?

If not, I'm adaptable.

Edit: Am I correct to understand that you want to play a "co-leader" type, while Brea plays Esme's designated successor? I've been kinda getting you two mixed up in terms of your plans for your own characters. :)

I was thinking Esme would be an overall leader, something like a Dalai Lama. You were talking about a co-leader position in one of your previous posts. If you want, your character can be the main military leader/leader of the Hunt. Could be something like Esme = President, your character = Joint Chiefs of Staff, with your character being the one to actually lead Warriors on tactical missions, but Esme getting the main say-so on when tactical missions are a "go." Does that work for you and your character?

If not, I'm adaptable.
No, actually this is perfect :p your character is more of a pacifist, if I am correct? This will be an interesting dynamic.

Could you just add leader/commander to your status so it's obvious :p

Status
Not open for further replies.