The 100 - Sign-Up//OOC - Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys come to a decision on when we'll be starting?

And.. I may make a second character which'll be a grounder. If anything.

Have you guys come to a decision on when we'll be starting?

And.. I may make a second character which'll be a grounder. If anything.
No, I have classes so I haven't gotten around to asking her if she has a time in mind yet. I'll PM her when I get home, and we'll let you all know as soon as we decide.

No, I have classes so I haven't gotten around to asking her if she has a time in mind yet. I'll PM her when I get home, and we'll let you all know as soon as we decide.
*Him just to let you know haha

PM whenever you have the chance.

*Him just to let you know haha

PM whenever you have the chance.
YOU'RE A BOY!? OMFG I AM SO SORRY. Gosh, I feel so bad, I so should have know this with how many roleplays we've been in together.
I guess now I know why you usually play male characters, haha.

I'll probably either pm you within the next hour, but if I can't find the time to do it it'll have to wait until after practice, so in a few hours. Sorry.

YOU'RE A BOY!? OMFG I AM SO SORRY. Gosh, I feel so bad, I so should have know this with how many roleplays we've been in together.
I guess now I know why you usually play male characters, haha.

I'll probably either pm you within the next hour, but if I can't find the time to do it it'll have to wait until after practice, so in a few hours. Sorry.
Haha it's no problem.

Yup no problem, take your time.

Wanna guess my gender? Hehe

"When life hits you hard, you don't just break down, you take the opportunity to fix it."

Full name:
"Hi, my name Hayden."
Hayden David Keller or Candid.

Nicknames:
"My sister calls me Haiti for some reason"
Haiti, kid, David or Keller.

Crime Committed:
"I didn't mean too, I'm not a monster."
Hayden had been in his room laying on his bed, every night he would go to his sisters cell and talk or maybe play cards. So when the clock turned nine, he would sneak out of his room and go over to her cell, and so he did. Hayden was in there for a few hours, to around midnight, until it was time for him to sleep. As Hayden crawled out of the panel in the ground, a security guard saw him, Hayden booked out of the panel and ran down the halls, the guard followed him trying to catch him, every time that he would go, guards would be at another station, guess they decided they needed to watch every prison cell.

But then Hayden ran out of floor, he turned to see the guard, he took out his baton about to shock him. Hayden looked to his left at a red button on the wall, when he pressed it, a door opened behind him, then a small alarm. The man had then ran at him, Hayden jumped out of the way and the guard dived and accidentally fell into the doorway. Hayden, defending himself, pressed the red button again closing the door, but what he didn't know was that it was the gravity lock where spacewalker's/astronauts explored space and fixed the outside station. But then an alarm went on, and the backdoor began to open, Hayden panicked and tried to help, but then was sucked into space and died from loss of air.

A few more guards found him, then tried to open the door but it was too late, the man was already dead, Hayden panicked and tried to explain, but they didn't believe him and sent him to The Ark Prison where he stayed for the rest of the full year...Until he was sent to Earth.

Sexual Orientation:
"I don't like talking about this, why does it matter?"
(Closet) Homosexual.

Significant Other:
"I'm single right now."
N/A- Interested? PM Me!.

Strengths:
"Oh I'm good with medicine"
Hayden is really trained with medicine and illnesses, since he was trained by his foster father, Shiloh Candid. He was also training with surgery and learning more illnesses when he was imprisoned. He was also trained with fighting and martial arts by his foster mother, which he got a black belt for. Hayden is also good at drawing and is passionate about any kind of art.

Weaknesses:
"We all have weaknesses, but most of us hide them."
Hayden isn't strong and has a hard time holding a gun, so he would need help learning to hold and shoot a gun. Hayden is not a warrior, but would help fight when he needs too, and will become a warrior if he has to. He becomes emotionally attached to people who he becomes close too, which he may get a bit reckless when it comes to protecting them. Even though he was training as a surgeon, he didn't complete his lessons on surgery and may have trouble if he ever has too. Hayden doesn't know much about technology and isn't advanced with high technology, but knows basic tech like radios and remotes.
Station they were born in:
"It's kind of complicated."
#11. Public Speakers: Mostly the higher men and women of authority are there, with way more authorization then most. But was adopted by Dr.Candid and sent to #2 Medical.

Personality:
"I am kind i guess."
Hayden is a very natural and kind kid, Hayden has always been that way, he had been nice and kind to everyone, and hadn't talked about people behind his back. Hayden is a very brave and courageous kid, Hayden puts everyone before himself, and could most times be called selfless. Hayden is very careful and conscientious when it comes to exploring or doing things that he shouldn't, he may become a party downer when it comes to having fun, so he may be a little stiff when it comes to those things. But even though his sister has a hard time trusting anyone, Hayden can read people really well, so it may take a bit to gain his trust but when you do he'll be very loyal and will do anything for you. Hayden is very mature for his age, being more mature then most delinquents.
Biography:
"I didn't know about my past till i was twelve, isn't that stupid right?"
Hayden had been born a second child from his mother, Lindsay Keller, she accidentally had him, so she asked her good friend, Shiloh Candid, to adopt him. They hadn't told anyone but her closest and trusted friends. He grew up with Dr.Candid, he showed him how to read, how write, how to talk and walk. Hayden growing up didn't know that he was adopted, he just thought that he was his real dad, but didn't know that he was adopted. Hayden was also taught medical since Candid was a doctor and a surgeon, so he shown him different medicine and how to find there differences, he was also training him with how to sow wounds and even starting with transplants.

But a lot changed when Hayden walked over to the station where Shiloh had conferences with the rest of the important people on The Ark like Isarah. When Hayden got there, he heard the talking, the door was shut so Hayden put his ear on the door so he could hear if it was important enough to walk in or not. But then heard his name being said, so his ears perked up when he heard his name. "We don't allow adoption Doctor you know this, that boy would be imprisoned if you weren't a high individual on the council." A woman spoke. "Excuse me what were you supposed to do? Imprison a baby?" Shiloh responded. "Or we could of floated him." Hayden's face went pale, he needed to make sure that they were talking about him, so he opened the door just a bit so he could see what's happening. "That is not a possibility, you would kill a human for no reason." Shiloh stood up, the guards took there batons out just in case that he would act out. "It's okay-, Shiloh we are just saying that Hayden isn't your child, he is old enough to go to prison, it is the rules." Isarah spoke, but Shiloh nodded his head left and right. "I am not having a biological child, so i will hold onto that boy until he is eighteen." Shiloh commanded. "What if he finds out about his sister." One of the man said. "I will not let that happen."

Hayden rushed home with tears on his face, he ran to his room and closed his door, he was demolished of how Shiloh wasn't his father. But Hayden needed to know that he still had someone in his family and needed to know who his sister was. While Shiloh was at his meeting, Hayden went through his desk trying to find answers when he found a box of folders letter patterned. He went through it going through every name till he found the name Katrina, he looked through it and found that she was imprisoned because her mother had a second child, by then he knew that he was the second child.

Hayden found the prison cell, at first Katrina didn't want anything to do with him till he told her that he was her brother, the two got to know each other and Katrina got a huge love bond with him, Hayden found a tile in the ground that he could travel through into her cell, so he and Katrina would hang out inside and play games like cards. Hayden did that till he was twelve, when he was caught and killed the guard (See crime committed) He stayed there for a full year till he was chosen to be sent to planet Earth.

Theme Song:
"I love music."
Other:
"Don't you think that's enough?"
.He is extremely good with medicine.
.He hates people who are cocky.
.He is trained with martial arts.
.Hayden wants to become a doctor when The 100 gets settled in.

"Why do people give up when they know people depend on them, i don't get it."

Okay, so guys! I was working on a character, which ended up turning into making four characters >.> so yeah. I guess I'm doing that.

• Love
Reactions: Brea
"When life hits you hard, you don't just break down, you take the opportunity to fix it."

Full name:
"Hi, my name Hayden."
Hayden David Keller or Candid.

Nicknames:
"My sister calls me Haiti for some reason"
Haiti, kid, David or Keller.

Crime Committed:
"I didn't mean too, I'm not a monster."
Hayden had been in his room laying on his bed, every night he would go to his sisters cell and talk or maybe play cards. So when the clock turned nine, he would sneak out of his room and go over to her cell, and so he did. Hayden was in there for a few hours, to around midnight, until it was time for him to sleep. As Hayden crawled out of the panel in the ground, a security guard saw him, Hayden booked out of the panel and ran down the halls, the guard followed him trying to catch him, every time that he would go, guards would be at another station, guess they decided they needed to watch every prison cell.

But then Hayden ran out of floor, he turned to see the guard, he took out his baton about to shock him. Hayden looked to his left at a red button on the wall, when he pressed it, a door opened behind him, then a small alarm. The man had then ran at him, Hayden jumped out of the way and the guard dived and accidentally fell into the doorway. Hayden, defending himself, pressed the red button again closing the door, but what he didn't know was that it was the gravity lock where spacewalker's/astronauts explored space and fixed the outside station. But then an alarm went on, and the backdoor began to open, Hayden panicked and tried to help, but then was sucked into space and died from loss of air.

A few more guards found him, then tried to open the door but it was too late, the man was already dead, Hayden panicked and tried to explain, but they didn't believe him and sent him to The Ark Prison where he stayed for the rest of the full year...Until he was sent to Earth.

Sexual Orientation:
"I don't like talking about this, why does it matter?"
(Closet) Homosexual.

Significant Other:
"I'm single right now."
N/A- Interested? PM Me!.

Strengths:
"Oh I'm good with medicine"
Hayden is really trained with medicine and illnesses, since he was trained by his foster father, Shiloh Candid. He was also training with surgery and learning more illnesses when he was imprisoned. He was also trained with fighting and martial arts by his foster mother, which he got a black belt for. Hayden is also good at drawing and is passionate about any kind of art.

Weaknesses:
"We all have weaknesses, but most of us hide them."
Hayden isn't strong and has a hard time holding a gun, so he would need help learning to hold and shoot a gun. Hayden is not a warrior, but would help fight when he needs too, and will become a warrior if he has to. He becomes emotionally attached to people who he becomes close too, which he may get a bit reckless when it comes to protecting them. Even though he was training as a surgeon, he didn't complete his lessons on surgery and may have trouble if he ever has too. Hayden doesn't know much about technology and isn't advanced with high technology, but knows basic tech like radios and remotes.
Station they were born in:
"It's kind of complicated."
#11. Public Speakers: Mostly the higher men and women of authority are there, with way more authorization then most. But was adopted by Dr.Candid and sent to #2 Medical.

Personality:
"I am kind i guess."
Hayden is a very natural and kind kid, Hayden has always been that way, he had been nice and kind to everyone, and hadn't talked about people behind his back. Hayden is a very brave and courageous kid, Hayden puts everyone before himself, and could most times be called selfless. Hayden is very careful and conscientious when it comes to exploring or doing things that he shouldn't, he may become a party downer when it comes to having fun, so he may be a little stiff when it comes to those things. But even though his sister has a hard time trusting anyone, Hayden can read people really well, so it may take a bit to gain his trust but when you do he'll be very loyal and will do anything for you. Hayden is very mature for his age, being more mature then most delinquents.
Biography:
"I didn't know about my past till i was twelve, isn't that stupid right?"
Hayden had been born a second child from his mother, Lindsay Keller, she accidentally had him, so she asked her good friend, Shiloh Candid, to adopt him. They hadn't told anyone but her closest and trusted friends. He grew up with Dr.Candid, he showed him how to read, how write, how to talk and walk. Hayden growing up didn't know that he was adopted, he just thought that he was his real dad, but didn't know that he was adopted. Hayden was also taught medical since Candid was a doctor and a surgeon, so he shown him different medicine and how to find there differences, he was also training him with how to sow wounds and even starting with transplants.

But a lot changed when Hayden walked over to the station where Shiloh had conferences with the rest of the important people on The Ark like Isarah. When Hayden got there, he heard the talking, the door was shut so Hayden put his ear on the door so he could hear if it was important enough to walk in or not. But then heard his name being said, so his ears perked up when he heard his name. "We don't allow adoption Doctor you know this, that boy would be imprisoned if you weren't a high individual on the council." A woman spoke. "Excuse me what were you supposed to do? Imprison a baby?" Shiloh responded. "Or we could of floated him." Hayden's face went pale, he needed to make sure that they were talking about him, so he opened the door just a bit so he could see what's happening. "That is not a possibility, you would kill a human for no reason." Shiloh stood up, the guards took there batons out just in case that he would act out. "It's okay-, Shiloh we are just saying that Hayden isn't your child, he is old enough to go to prison, it is the rules." Isarah spoke, but Shiloh nodded his head left and right. "I am not having a biological child, so i will hold onto that boy until he is eighteen." Shiloh commanded. "What if he finds out about his sister." One of the man said. "I will not let that happen."

Hayden rushed home with tears on his face, he ran to his room and closed his door, he was demolished of how Shiloh wasn't his father. But Hayden needed to know that he still had someone in his family and needed to know who his sister was. While Shiloh was at his meeting, Hayden went through his desk trying to find answers when he found a box of folders letter patterned. He went through it going through every name till he found the name Katrina, he looked through it and found that she was imprisoned because her mother had a second child, by then he knew that he was the second child.

Hayden found the prison cell, at first Katrina didn't want anything to do with him till he told her that he was her brother, the two got to know each other and Katrina got a huge love bond with him, Hayden found a tile in the ground that he could travel through into her cell, so he and Katrina would hang out inside and play games like cards. Hayden did that till he was twelve, when he was caught and killed the guard (See crime committed) He stayed there for a full year till he was chosen to be sent to planet Earth.

Theme Song:
"I love music."
Other:
"Don't you think that's enough?"
.He is extremely good with medicine.
.He hates people who are cocky.
.He is trained with martial arts.
.Hayden wants to become a doctor when The 100 gets settled in.

"Why do people give up when they know people depend on them, i don't get it."
Ooo two 13 year old boys now!
Now the only question is: Will they be friend, or foe? xD

Lol damn, four characters? Haha I see. I just hope you're active with all of them. Only reason I said that is because I've seen RP'ers neglecting one or two of their characters and progressing the rest. I guess I'll make a Grounder too. Because, I can atleast handle two characters.

Ooo two 13 year old boys now!
Now the only question is: Will they be friend, or foe? xD
Hmm yeah this one looks like a thirteen year old while the other one looks more like a 15 at best. But thats just me though. >.<

So the thing with me is that I fall in LOVE with each character I make XD I've been in rps before playing this many before, and I've never lost sight of them.

I'm making two 100's and two grounders.

Okay, so guys! I was working on a character, which ended up turning into making four characters >.> so yeah. I guess I'm doing that.
Haha, Awesome. Just as long as you're sure you can handle that many! Do you know what the genders of your characters will be? I ask for the purpose of reserving their spots on the front page. ♥

Hmm yeah this one looks like a thirteen year old while the other one looks more like a 15 at best. But thats just me though. >.<
Agreed! I thought the only one looked much older than 13, but some people look older than their age, so I was just like, "Eh, whatever."

Agreed! I thought the only one looked much older than 13, but some people look older than their age, so I was just like, "Eh, whatever."
Yeah. So what Gender would you say I am? Since we're guessing genders now. Haha.

for the purpose of reserving their spots on the front page. ♥
and as for my Grounders, my male is going to be bodyguard towards the commander and my female will be healer. (unless zarko decides to no longer take the commander position, then I would like that instead)

Yeah. So what Gender would you say I am? Since we're guessing genders now. Haha.
I guess this is all a game to you, but I really felt bad that I thought he was a she! Seriously, I can't even count how many RP's we've both in together and I'm just now finding this out!
But, I'll play this game, and say that I'm pretty sure you're a female. Then again, I am so bad at this, so don't be offended if I'm wrong.
(While we're still talking about gender: Do you know what sex your grounder will be?)

Status
Not open for further replies.