That fucking PSA those bitches posted [experiment concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BzBFW.gif

Reactions: Lysander and Tegan
you've managed to measurable lose power on a role playing forum.

Measurably.

MEASURABLY, you idiot. At least try to spell properly when you make your futile attempts to outwit me. I know it's hard, when you're using your right hand to jack off. But try and put some effort in. It makes you look credible when you can string a sentence together without coming off as a fat-fingered 12 year old.

Also, that argument was completely flawed.

Reactions: Lysander
.... fUCK, I was gonna continue with my toast shit but that fucking neti pot gif broke me.

I hate onions, so I don't put them in my quiche, but if I like cheddar and bacon. It's awesome! Spinache and feta is also very, very good.

My bruh, I cannot go on. Laggy's fucking neti pot .gif just broke my entire façade

Alright, this topic was on the first page when I left to get Subway. Now it's on page five, my god.

I am dying here. He's like a PC gamer, who says that his PC is better than God.

I've got 11,312 Messages. 223 Trophy Points. 2,900 Positive ratings. And don't even get me started on the roleplays I've created and carried through to completion over the 8 years I've been here.

You people are like ants compared to me.

Because post count on one forum is equivalent to one's intelligence/experience overall? Even if you are just trolling to troll, that's a highly elitist and arrogant statement.

Laggy, gratz you have found the utmost perfect .gif. I have to repost this shit now.

BzBFW.gif

But this, this is not a good philosophy to hold onto. Take that from experience, as satisfying as it may be to remember what you once were, that alone will not give you value in the present.
You don't HOLD ONTO philosophies, dumbass. Philosophies hold onto you. It's obvious. Also, your experience doesn't count because you're biased and are just sticking up for Brovo, so you're already coming at this from a flawed and emotive standpoint. And all human action is based upon remembrance - that's what divides us from beasts, who lack imaginative thinking. So what you're telling me to do is renounce my humanity, so that makes you stupid and wrong.

Go home and come back when you've learned to debate.

Wrong again, buttface. The women of Iwaku are wet for me, because I have so many opinions on everything, and I'm always right. And my opinions are edgy, so they wanna get with me, so I can treat 'em mean.

Those 2900 positive ratings? All poon.
Asmos, how often do you cry to yourself in the mirror. I mean, If I were you, I'd be scared of seeing the very result of that much shit flying out your mouth. You must be like Gomorrah incarnate when you brush your teeth.

I guess my work here's pretty much done, then. I'll be out getting more weird gifs if anybody needs me.

I am not even sure what I am doing anymore. I am just trying out new insults at this point.

Whut? Thread was locked then unlocked. o_o

EVEN THE STAFF CHANGED THEIR MIND AFTER THEY SAW THE TRUTH OF MY STATEMENTS.

Reactions: Peregrine
Status
Not open for further replies.