That fucking PSA those bitches posted [experiment concluded]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like I could wave the biggest of pins next to this bubble and get nothing out of it.

8D

Reactions: Lysander
Reactions: Lysander
troy-barnes.gif

Logging onto Iwaku like

Regardless of his intentions or thinking it went over everyones head, I just wanted a excuse to post my video in a relevant topic again. :D

All of your arguments are flawed. Especially yours, Brovo. That word you used in your sentence was the incorrect one, and I will interpret it callously.
I'll be sure to pull out several paragraphs of anecdotal evidence proclaiming how illogical you are whilst fumbling over a few of these and a couple of these. After which I'll proceed to spam the thread with people I agree with to try and win by popularity contest as opposed to logic, all whilst praising it ironically.

Then I'll go make a joke thread and think I'm clever when people don't understand it, thereby solidifying my superior intelligence. To myself.

Can I derail the topic and aske @Grumpy if any of those promises to Scotland been fulfilled yet? I'm curious!

Toast and a hamsteak actually. With a side of roasted cherry tomatoes.

Seiji, you can eat a fat dick, you pussy-whipped white-guilt, milktoast piece of Midwestern garbage.

HAH! Insult's on you-- I'm not from the Midwest!!

My intentions were to educate you all. Because you're all ignorant and irrational.

Look at your pissy little post counts.

I've got 11,312 Messages. 223 Trophy Points. 2,900 Positive ratings. And don't even get me started on the roleplays I've created and carried through to completion over the 8 years I've been here.

You people are like ants compared to me.

I hope someone wipes you all out, so I can use the oil from your corpses.

But then toast is a really spur of the moment craving, innit. Still kind of want some toast.

do you prefer a glass of milk, a glass of juice, or a glass of water with that coori?

Status
Not open for further replies.