That fucking PSA those bitches posted [experiment concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thank You
Reactions: Ochalla
It's probably for shits and giggles.
I suppose. Still, it is like watching a naked man on the street doing the helicopter dick whilst proclaiming he was the president once. It's amusing to look at.

Reactions: Lysander
So out of curiosity, do you enjoy trolling or do it out of some sense of pseudo-intellectualism philosophy? I'd just like to get that out of the way for the future.
Keep up, maggot. I've already said that I'm trying to educate you. Clearly I'm wasting my time on the Great Migrationers. You're all incapable of comprehending anything beyond that warm breath condensing on your own sphincter walls.

I can't even post I'm laughing so hard.

Asmo's acting like an ex-boyfriend after seeing his ex-girlfriend really happy with a hot guy; bitter, envious, and angry.

Also I have unconfirmed reports: Asmo is a Nazi.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Minibit and Tempest
It's excellent when the yolk is gel-like in its consistency and there's salt sprinkled directly onto it. Follow it up with a bite of crispy bacon and some fresh tomato.

I suppose. Still, it is like watching a naked man on the street doing the helicopter dick whilst proclaiming he was the president once. It's amusing to look at.
PLSNO. Nobody want the mental image of Asmos naked with his dick out.

hmmmm perhaps. What about a quiche? such a weird word...quiche...

LFVsG.gif

Keep up, maggot. I've already said that I'm trying to educate you. Clearly I'm wasting my time on the Great Migrationers. You're all incapable of comprehending anything beyond that warm breath condensing on your own sphincter walls.
Is that OUR breath on OUR sphincters or someone else's breath?

Clearly. There is no possible way any of us could aspire to your unique set of skills and abilities. Such as pointing out how you once had power, and then pointing out how old you are, and then failing to make the connection that in the total time you've been here, you've managed to measurable lose power on a role playing forum.

That's like getting a failing grade in the special ed class. Congratulations. Your parents love you. Very much.

Quiche is also a weird food. I wouldn't recommend it for breakfast.

Not if you don't want to make a quick little poop two hours later.

PLSNO. Nobody want the mental image of Asmos naked with his dick out.
Wrong again, buttface. The women of Iwaku are wet for me, because I have so many opinions on everything, and I'm always right. And my opinions are edgy, so they wanna get with me, so I can treat 'em mean.

Those 2900 positive ratings? All poon.

Well in that case then I'm looking forward to when Scotland takes over England and Western Europe, minus Ireland, cause fuck them.

• Love
Reactions: Tegan
*takes notes*

i'll stick to toast with over easy eggs, hash, and bacon. that was my staple breakfast once a week growing up...

You know, I actually kind of like your idea about debates, but I would honestly just excersise pure control over the masses. That's just me.

Back when I ran Iwaku, we didn't have this kind of bullshit. Yeah, that's right - I was an Admin, before Diana and her vagina-zombies came in. That means I know my shit and you should listen. Because I've got history. And because I once did something that no one understands, that makes me better than the rest of you.
But this, this is not a good philosophy to hold onto. Take that from experience, as satisfying as it may be to remember what you once were, that alone will not give you value in the present.

Of course, I know better. You're Asmo, your gonna say what you will and not give a fuck about it. That's good for you dude, I envy that in a way. I can see this thread for what it is and I aplaud you for spicing up my night.

Just saying though dude, you might want to think about the one paragraph I quoted, that shit will be the end of you.

I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.