That fucking PSA those bitches posted [experiment concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes on you asmo. My oil reserves are already spoken for.

I mean wat?

Can I derail the topic and aske @Grumpy if any of those promises to Scotland been fulfilled yet? I'm curious!
I don't keep up with the news much, but considering that it's David Cameron, I'd be surprised if he actually remembered that Scotland still exists.

See, that's the hard part kate. Toast is so light. But sometimes it's kind of heavy. It really comes down to what spread you put on it.

• Love
Reactions: Lysander

But I don't see you denying that you are pussy-whipped.

I'm irrationally laughing harder at that video than I should be.

Thank you.

I have no vagina to be whupped over! SO HAH! I WIN!

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threa...t-doesnt-say-debate-dont-try-to-debate.93379/

Back when I ran Iwaku, we didn't have this kind of bullshit. Yeah, that's right - I was an Admin, before Diana and her vagina-zombies came in. That means I know my shit and you should listen. Because I've got history. And because I once did something that no one understands, that makes me better than the rest of you.

Here's how Iwaku should be run - let debates happen. Wherever and whenever. Then when someone posts a stupid opinion, ridicule the living fuck out of them and troll them until they kill themselves.

That's my philosophy. It's Nietzschean. And it's gonna solve everything, like it did before.

All this pansy-ass segregation of topics is a step in the wrong direction.

Je Suis Asmo.

i agree with this!

let debates turn into battles, until all factions weaken one another.

then i shall launch my offensive and sack each base in turn while their defenses are weak!

<Raz bots begin whirring as they awaken...>

the rise of the machines cometh!

I hope someone wipes you all out, so I can use the oil from your corpses.
Something something five hundred confirmed kills youtube meme shit something and another et cetera into pointlessness.

So out of curiosity, do you enjoy trolling or do it out of some sense of pseudo-intellectualism philosophy? I'd just like to get that out of the way for the future.

See, that's the hard part kate. Toast is so light. But sometimes it's kind of heavy. It really comes down to what spread you put on it.
Fuck you. Fuck your toast. Fuck Frozen.

DISHONOR ON YOU

DISHONOR ON YOUR COW

i agree with this!

let debates turn into battles, until all factions weaken one another.

then i shall launch my offensive and sack each base in turn while their defenses are weak!

<Raz bots begin whirring as they awaken...>

the rise of the machines cometh!
Nobody cares Raz.

so butter? spread? or jam?

I like peanutbutter but tha'ts rich

Fuck you. Fuck your toast. Fuck Frozen.

DISHONOR ON YOU

DISHONOR ON YOUR COW
Ooh, you know, a thinly sliced portion of roast beef goes super tasty with whole wheat toast. But it has to have a slight smear of butter. And maybe a crunchy side of croudite to break up the meaty savoriness.

Reactions: Tegan
AJFBV3P.gif

Reactions: Asmodeus
Something something five hundred confirmed kills youtube meme shit something and another et cetera into pointlessness.

So out of curiosity, do you enjoy trolling or do it out of some sense of pseudo-intellectualism philosophy? I'd just like to get that out of the way for the future.
It's probably for shits and giggles.

WELL YEAH: GOOD THING I'M SCANDINAVIAN; FUCK YOUR ENTIRE COAST AND ALL THE CATTLE NEAR IT!

I think, butter with toast is best with coffee. Fruit jams and toast is nicer with tea... an oolong or an assam.

Status
Not open for further replies.