That fucking PSA those bitches posted [experiment concluded]

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Asmodeus, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threa...t-doesnt-say-debate-dont-try-to-debate.93379/

Back when I ran Iwaku, we didn't have this kind of bullshit. Yeah, that's right - I was an Admin, before Diana and her vagina-zombies came in. That means I know my shit and you should listen. Because I've got history. And because I once did something that no one understands, that makes me better than the rest of you.

Here's how Iwaku should be run - let debates happen. Wherever and whenever. Then when someone posts a stupid opinion, ridicule the living fuck out of them and troll them until they kill themselves.

That's my philosophy. It's Nietzschean. And it's gonna solve everything, like it did before.

All this pansy-ass segregation of topics is a step in the wrong direction.

Je Suis Asmo.

• Like x 2
    • Go Home, You're Drunk x 2
    • WTF Did I Just Read x 2
    • Love x 1
    • Thank x 1
  2. Joy.

I'll start.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Something something was an admin before something something shut up Asmo something something in relation to what you said in the PSA Tegan it's obvious Asmo is the reincarnation of Houdini, or a street urchin... Likely the urchin.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah I don't like anyone! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

You need more hugs in your life.

[​IMG]

And that's all I have to add.

• Like Like x 1
  5. So, basically you're a forum elitist that is angry because things have changed since you last wielded administrative power on a little-known online roleplaying forum.

[​IMG]

BRB necking myself.

6. You used to be Admin, look at you now....

• Like Like x 7
  7. Obligatory.

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 2
  8. You were an admin five years ago. Good for you. Is that relevant now? No.

Deal with it. Things change. It's something adults learn to cope with as life goes on, old man.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Yes, let the debates happen all over Iwaku, I am such that will go well.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I GOT TO USE IT TWICE IN ONE DAY!

11. [​IMG]

Feels like I'm cheating knowing what I know about Assmo.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Yeah, that'll work. Get off your high horse and quit living in the past. You sound like one of those balding slobs reliving their glory days of when they were the high school quarterback and the most popular kid in school. Guess what. It doesn't matter anymore

• Love Love x 1
  13. Letting debates happen in discussion threads or even OOC threads in roleplays is going to kill Iwaku.

• Like Like x 1

14. Set 'im straight, Asta! Really give him the business.

I mean really, who debates a goddamn PSA?

15. I love debating PSA's. Especially those old 90's ABC after school PSA's. Like the one where Helen Hunt took LSD and jumped out the window.

#15 nyther, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anyone else hear that strange whooshing sound?

• Love Love x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  17. All of your arguments are flawed. Especially yours, Brovo. That word you used in your sentence was the incorrect one, and I will interpret it callously.

@Diana - she's calling you a cunt.

All of you guys need to stop getting butthurt by my truth-bombs. Just because you can't debate my valid points doesn't mean you should clog up my thread with whining and unfunny gifs.

I'm just being scientific.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  18. Asmo is my favorite pokemon

• Like Like x 2
  19. Whooshing? I swore we were in a wind tunnel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.