LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threa...t-doesnt-say-debate-dont-try-to-debate.93379/

Back when I ran Iwaku, we didn't have this kind of bullshit. Yeah, that's right - I was an Admin, before Diana and her vagina-zombies came in. That means I know my shit and you should listen. Because I've got history. And because I once did something that no one understands, that makes me better than the rest of you.

Here's how Iwaku should be run - let debates happen. Wherever and whenever. Then when someone posts a stupid opinion, ridicule the living fuck out of them and troll them until they kill themselves.

That's my philosophy. It's Nietzschean. And it's gonna solve everything, like it did before.

All this pansy-ass segregation of topics is a step in the wrong direction.

Je Suis Asmo.

Something something was an admin before something something shut up Asmo something something in relation to what you said in the PSA Tegan it's obvious Asmo is the reincarnation of Houdini, or a street urchin... Likely the urchin.

Reactions: Lysander
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah I don't like anyone! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

You need more hugs in your life.

tfsjk8q.gif

And that's all I have to add.

Reactions: Faithviper
So, basically you're a forum elitist that is angry because things have changed since you last wielded administrative power on a little-known online roleplaying forum.

8699_original.gif

BRB necking myself.

You were an admin five years ago. Good for you. Is that relevant now? No.

Deal with it. Things change. It's something adults learn to cope with as life goes on, old man.

Here's how Iwaku should be run - let debates happen. Wherever and whenever. Then when someone posts a stupid opinion, ridicule the living fuck out of them and troll them until they kill themselves.
Yes, let the debates happen all over Iwaku, I am such that will go well.

Reactions: Minibit
Yeah, that'll work. Get off your high horse and quit living in the past. You sound like one of those balding slobs reliving their glory days of when they were the high school quarterback and the most popular kid in school. Guess what. It doesn't matter anymore

• Love
So, basically you're a forum elitist that is angry because things have changed since you last wielded administrative power on a little-known online roleplaying forum.

8699_original.gif

BRB necking myself.

Set 'im straight, Asta! Really give him the business.

I mean really, who debates a goddamn PSA?

I love debating PSA's. Especially those old 90's ABC after school PSA's. Like the one where Helen Hunt took LSD and jumped out the window.

Last edited by a moderator:
All of your arguments are flawed. Especially yours, Brovo. That word you used in your sentence was the incorrect one, and I will interpret it callously.

a little-known online roleplaying forum.
@Diana - she's calling you a cunt.

All of you guys need to stop getting butthurt by my truth-bombs. Just because you can't debate my valid points doesn't mean you should clog up my thread with whining and unfunny gifs.

I'm just being scientific.

Status
Not open for further replies.