that cafe between dimensions

The boy picked his head up from table and said, "your welcome Iris. I'm Celtic and your voice sounds very beautiful." As he said this he looked at the general area of, but not quite, her eyes. Also noticeable was that his pupils were a lighter blue then his irises instead of the normal black. The man he sat with gave him a sorry look and pointed at him, mouthing, 'he's blind.'

"Oh." Iris said. She never had personally met a blind person before. She looked at his eyes to see them better, but still felt like he could see what she was doing. She was amazed at the color though. "They are really pretty though"

Jeff looked curiously at Celtic he found him interesting "I think it's interesting..." he said slyly and crossed his hands behind his head.

"Thank you Miss." Celtic replied with a smile. It was about this time that the man sighed again, folded up his map, and asked for black coffee. "Please excuse my manners, I should introduce myself. I am Flint Amadeus, one of the five E.D.T." He said with a air of dignity.

Iris tilted her head. They must've been from a new world. "Wait what dimension are you coming from? All I know is I come from #MWP3 (Milky way planet 3) or Earth."

"E.D.T.? What's that?" Jeff said he was curious but his tone came out sounding uninterested "You're some kind of government or police force?" He asked.

Toby unlike Jeff was curious as to what dimension the newcomers hailed from as well. Seeing that Iris shared hers he wanted them to feel like they could trust him (and possibly Jeff) "You too!? We are from the same d-d-dimension except like an alternate one we call it the CPV or C-C-Creepypasta Verse."

Toby hugged Lydia a bit more enjoying her warmth.

Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
At the mention of a home
dimension both Flint and Celtic started cracking up with laughter. Celtic's was light and melodic while Flint's started out hearty then ended with a short fit of coughing. "I'm afraid your mistaken Madam, we are proud Paradoxians, those born in the space between dimensions." Celtic said after collecting himself. "We are dimensional travelers. Of our employment there is the five greatest, who are known as the E.D.T. or Elite Dimensional Travelers. I am one of them, the Wanderer to be exact." Flint explained once he had cleared his thought with his coffee.

Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
First iris said to Toby "awesome! Maybe I could try to make a portal there sometime"
When Celtic and Flint laughed, iris flushed a bit. That was why she's never seen things like them.
"Alrighty then... What business to you have here." She sipped some of her soda bottle, hexed by another alternate universe with hogwarts, so that it never became empty.
Iris had rarely ever traveled dimensions, but constantly got between them Here. If she found her extra souls being a bother, she could get really mad and end up blinded by rage, then in another dimension seconds later. She ended up at a treasure planet like world, with real ships in space and black holes. She found herself in random towns in different timelines and au's occasionally too.

Jeff seemed impressed with this information, he only heard stories about spaces in between dimensions but he never knew people (could they even be called people?) lived there! He takes a seat next to Toby who makes a irritated whine noise and turns to Celtic "That has to be amazing...to be able to...." remembering he was blind he had to pick his words carefully "to travel in between dimensions like that."

He said grinning his cut mouth giving him a cartoon like appearance.

Suddenly realizing that the newcomers hadn't learned their names he said "I'm Jeffrey Woods...better known as Jeff the Killer. My friend next me is Ticci Toby."

Toby was eager to his new friend visit their world, though he feared that others would be cruel but he trusted them to act normal surely Laughing Jack wouldn't do nothing absurd. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper, he searched his pockets for a marker before settling with nipping his thumb with his teeth, drawing blood.

Sadly he could no longer feel pain.

He drew a circle with an X through it and pushed it toward Iris.

The doors opened again, this time a tall mostly pale figure walked calmly in. He looked around and choose a table to sit at. His back to the rest of the people. The skin on his hands rippled and the black growths shrunk down to gloves. He whistled softly, while he picked up a menu and looked through it. His name was Calvariae and this wasn't the first time he stumbled upon this place, it usually happened to him when some lesser entity, like a demon or goddess, tried to teleport him somewhere.

Ticci Toby froze a bit as he watched the newcomer enter, something about this guy made him uncomfortable. Whilst on the other hand Jeff started to have a small fit of muffled laugher.

This guy looked powerful and the thought of challenging him filled him with excitement! He wondered who would win, who had the advantage? In his broken state of mind Jeff was attempting to approach Calvariae.

Iris stared at the piece of paper, realizing it was a map. She smiled at Toby, and that's when Calvariae came in. Iris had seen people from his dimension area before, but every time they passed she felt a slight twinge of distrust. They didn't seem nice, and in her last encounter with one, the thing threw a powerless Rho-Cryptorian kid against the wall. Poor thing broke a few of the things that held him together, maybe bones? Luckily iris had her papers with her, to summon her sword or that kid wouldn't be alive.
She shivered.

Calvariae set his menu down, while nodding. He had no idea what language the menu was in. He turned to look at the approaching Jeff, a suitable meal sure, but he wasn't that hungry. His voice was light and airy when he spoke, "Hello human, do you know how to read this language?" He held up the menu and tilted his head to look past Jeff and at Iris.

"Nice to meet you Jeff and you too Toby." Celtic and Flint said at the same time, a Paradoxian habit when two or more people are referring to two or more people. When asked about there business here Flint's face flushed red and he refused to speak, so Celtic gladly did it for him. "This Elite Dimensional Traveler forgot the number of runed stones we needed for a crossing ritual (we were at a medieval dimension at the time.) but still used it anyway and here we are." When the door opened again the duo bolted upright, but saw that it was only a dude with spider leg arms and calmed down. Flint put his hand onto Jeff's shoulder to stop him from getting himself impaled and turned at the spider... man. "Ah, you simply need to ask for a menu in your language and they will provide my friend." He tilted his head to one of the cafe workers that wasn't as busy as others serving nameless filler characters.

Calvariae nodded, "'Thank you." He turned and waved over a worker, "Can I get a menu in my language?" He didn't really know what to expect, but when a menu was brought over and handed to him he smiled and laughed a little, "Well would you look at that." He turned away from them again, and looked at the menu. He quickly chose something, and spoke in a language that only one of them had heard before, the language of his people. A cup of coffee was brought to him, very hot, very black, coffee. He took a gulp of it and sighed appreciatively. "So two of you are here because of operator error, what brings you two CPVs here?" He turned back around and leaned back with one elbow on the table behind him.

"Didn't get the job done right the first go around." Iris mumbled. She was all too familiar with that subject. Back when she didn't know of her powers, her dad would always be at work because someone messed up big time.
Now, she felt in a fowl mood and Had mn idea why.
Lydia was having the time of her life, and just rubbed and rubbed against Toby.

Hearing more about the Elite Dimensional Travel only sparked the killer's interest more. Jeff was about to speak when he heard Calvariae speak.

Jeff's face heated up with embarrassment making his face a light pink shade, if he told the truth about how he Toby got here they would most likely be the laughing stock of the café!

He started to speak when Toby interrupted.

"We stumbled upon here after we finished killing a couple. It's f-funny to be honest, J-J-Jeff had fallen down a hole taking me with him and he ended up here."

The 'smiling' killer face-palmed groaning "Yeah...any way how'd you get here..." Jeff growled, the growl aimed at his teammate but the question was for Calvariae.

Calvariae laughed, "Ahaha! Me? Oh I had just sacrificed some spawn of Lucifer, to resurrect Tiamat, and some... mortal tried to teleport us to another dimension. I don't handle forced dimensional travel very well." He shrugged, "This your first time traveling dimensions?" His teeth were sharp, pointed, and they filled his mouth to the back of his throat in rows.

"Us? Oh no my friend." Flint started and was finished by Celtic. "We're professional dimensional travelers." Celtic then picked a apple that had grown on one of his branches and bit into it as Flint, finishing his coffee, took out his map again.

Toby marveled at the thought of the branches baring snacks, he silently wished he could summon or have waffles spawn randomly. He more or less shoved Jeff out of the way as he exited the chair to stand.

"Wish I could say the same as the old man...I mean us Pastas can basically teleport...if that's the same thing. That's why we are able to be spotted all over the world...though we never been here before."

Jeff said brushing his hair out of his eyes.