that cafe between dimensions

Silver sighed relived that nothing serious happened with Jeff and Toby and he was thankful that no one got hurt. "Thanks for keeping him under control, and it's nice to meet you Celtic and Flint." He was unaware of the click of his Pokéball that sounded from within his pocket releasing an exhausted, bloodied, and horribly wounded Cyndaquil it's name was Hurry.
@Crono

Hurry looked around and happen to notice a hooded figure in the back of the room. Their red cloak catching it's eyes.

@.CandidFox.

BEN smirked at Angie's words "I don't mean to scare people on purpose...I often just want to say hi. Or play...but I mainly want to explain how I died."

He gave a mischievous grin before laughing "But I do enjoy enjoy the reactions I get when I scare the humans!"
@Kumiko Wataru

"well if you ever want to play you can come in my game system" she laughed a bit and glanced to Iris before looking back up at him. There were alot of fan fictions about him. "oh what is your real age anyways?" She asked curiously. Wondering if he was younger then her. It would make her a bit sad if he was, since he would have died at a young age.

'........someone' She stopped at the middle of her grooming and looked up to see a bloodied wounded creature staring at her. Observing him for a good few minutes, she tilted her head slightly making her hood cover her face. Poncho didn't know what to do so she raised a paw to cover her figure using her red cloak as her own way of greeting while staring back.

@Smile Dog

The Pokémon squeals in delight weak flames shoot out of its back with happiness. Silver hears the weak cry and looks at the Pokémon "Excuse me for a moment...." he turns to pocket monster and looks softly in the direction of Poncho "Sorry if he is bothering you Hurry, he always loved making new friends...."

@.CandidFox.

BEN beamed with excitement at the mention of him being allowed to play in her videogames "Haha really!? Thanks so much!" He grins and then looks a little confused "Uh...I don't really remember I think I was maybe ten...I don't really remember...." he admitted.

@Kumiko Wataru

Reactions: Kumiko Wataru
Once Celtic had fully peeled his orange Flint placed a napkin under his hands to place the wedges. Celtic ate one and then held a wedge out to were he heard Hurry's sweal. He didn't know of the diet of Pokemon let alone undead ones but he thought he might as well see. "Does your pet enjoy fruit?" ,he asked.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Silver smiled as he watch Hurry twist away and give a cry of delight as he gently takes the orange wedge and began to eat it happily as he nuzzles against Celtic's leg.

"Hurry loves fruit, he often refused to eat his Pokémon food because he preferred oranges and apples."

Silver couldn't help but feel disappointed, it was his job to protect his team only if he had done a better job.

Angie tilted her head to the side and smiled sadly. "ohh.." she said softly. "i have a neighbor that age Im 15 though" she said with a smile. "so what kind of pranks do you do?" she asked curiously, getting more interested in what he was able to do, wondering if she got his autograph would it actually stay on the paper in her world.

BEN grins he felt like he's been smiling ever since he got there. "It all varies, I would cause Link or the player to burst into flames, or have them bend in awkward positions. I also flash my face on the screen and my favorite is to turn into my statue!" He transformed into his statue form for a moment before turning back to normal "You can also talk to me on Cleverbot! Oh wait...for you!" He said reaching into his pocket and pulls out a rupee "I have one for everyone!"

Celtic smiled warmly and reached down to gently rub the creature's head. He noted the hint of sadness and felt like Silver's past was a touchy subject for him so he wouldn't ask, yet. "Well I love animals so I think we'll get along fine." He says happily. "If I may ask how did you get here friend?"

Silver tilted his head to the left in thought grimacing "I was with BEN we were...He was to be more precise scaring people...since we're dead we get the luxury of walking through walls...we walked into another house and being a Game ghost we went into the computer of the house and ended up here." he shrugged knowing Celtic couldn't see but he didn't want to worry the kind boy further.

"Ah, me and my friend here are professional dimensional travelers. A," Celtic paused for a moment considering that Flint was rather disgruntled now so bothering him was probably a bad idea. "A error in our teleportation to another dimension caused us to be warped here." Flint seemed to finally be ready to speak and pointed at the map which had been face up on the table this whole time. "You wondering what this is?"

Poncho just stared back and nodded before silently drinking again. She didn't mind having new friends and she wasn't really picky when choosing people too. Looking back towards the creature eating oranges, she chuckled quietly and ate a near by fruit, her sister's favorite peaches.

@Smile Dog

Iris, who was very unaware of the many situations all at once, had sort of melted into her subconscious, with her extra souls, discussing politics. Then Lydia bounded onto her table, and flashed a holographic message "OPEN THE PURPLE DOOR".
Iris was half entranced still, and sang "with what shall I open it, dear Lydia, dear Lydia. With what shall I open it, hum huh?" Lydia face-pawed and pointed at iris's sketchbook. She bit it, pulled, and yanked it open to page 46, Lydia's summoner. She placed her paws on it and another page with a different pattern appeared under lydia's paper, and passed it to Iris.
Iris walked to the furthest and only purple door, and taped the paper to the door. She turned the normally locked doorknob, and as it turned, the wall beside it rolled down into the floor, showing a new room. Iris looked at it dismissively and then to Lydia "you had me open THAT?"
(The next person who wants to can describe the room to their tastes, because I want them to choose something they want ^_^ )

It was a large, shack like room. Old and worn wooden planks made up the walls and ceiling. A slightly cracked window looking out into a white expanse of nothing. A desk and rolly chair sat to the left alongside a fridge with a few photos and sticky notes attached to its door. To the right was a massive shelf with several viles of strange fluids next to a ragged hammock in the corner. In the center of the room was a levitating ball of smal glass spheres all attached by tiny glass cylinders. No sphere was the same and one of them, looking slightly unfinished, was in middle of the cluttered desk. "What the..." "What is it?"

"This," Iris walked into the middle and threw her arms out dramatically, "was my friend Chris's old study room. He was the one who taught me to master my art, and he tried to expand my portals with color. But he went missing a long time ago, about the same time I had to exterminate my bro...friend."
She also restrained from adding in that she gained her other souls around the same time and lost one also. She didn't know if that was needed information.
Lydia handed iris the headphones she left on he table, which were playing watercolor by pendulum. Though he probably didn't know this particular song, he was the one who got iris into the band. Iris set them down when the song moved onto nothing left to say by imagine dragons, and stood there, with her expression blank.
"Lydia was also my first successful portal, designed by him" iris added. "Occasionally I suspect that he talks through her."

Flint rose a suspicious eyebrow. He got up and began to inspect the room, mainly the window that looked out into nothing. He had heard of small pieces of reality being copied before, perhaps this was one of those? "Are... you sure?" He asked Iris. Celtic, who didn't even know where the room was, continued to pet and feed Hurry.

"I'm pretty sure of it... this is what I remember it looking like." Iris said.
She reached down to open the bottom right drawer on the desk. It did open, and inside Sat a glass pendant on a braided leather string. On one side of the pendant, it looked like a shiny leaf. The other looked like a peacock feather.
"This was his. My younger brother made it for him and gave it to him one Christmas." Iris said, lifting it thoughtfully. As if a lightbulb went off in her head, she stopped, set the pendant down, and sprinted to the hammock. She opened a hidden door underneath it. She pulled up a tiny chest and tried to open it.
"Nope. Still locked." She stood up to look around again.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looked at it curiously and smiled. "thanks" she said a bit happily. Carefully placing it in her bag. She wished she could come back to the place one day. Meeting all kinds of characters and creatures. But she wondered why she was here? She was starting to think she wasn't human. Her parents only awake at night she began to think. Going quiet for a moment. "sorry I am just thinking why I was sent here...i didn't exactly come here willingly." She suddenly looked around as the room changed and looked confused.