that cafe between dimensions

"no I um...i hear voices sometimes and they sounded a bit louder this time so I was running and suddenly fell into a black hole" she said softly. "Lydia can I have tea and a strawberry shortcake if you have some" she asked the cat gently and looked to Iris. "its March 1st...the last time I had looked at the clock it was around 9:00" she said to the girl.

"Hm." Iris said. The concept was similar to the first time she ended up there, though, the voices were normal to her at the time, coming from her extra souls.
Lydia nodded gleefully, and ran to the back to get the food
"Well, you aren't from my dimension. It's January 29th where I am." Iris pulled out her watch, clicked it opened, and held it out for angie to see.

She smiled as the cat ran off and slowly looked to the girls watch. Her eyes widened. She didn't know why but she didn't feel to shocked about any of this, like something was telling her she wasn't normal. "wow...so there are other dimensions.." She said softly. She looked to the girl. "how long have you been here?"

"Yes, there are other dimensions. I have been coming here for a few months now, at least once a day." She held up one finger. "I have met some if the most interesting people. Ranging from a half-the-time omniscient being to a crow-guy to creepypastas to the characters from videogames to anime!" She sighed.
"But every day I come here is shrunk in comparison to the first time I came here. There hat to be at least fifty people!" She clutched her amethyst tightly.
Lydia came out, carrying the plate on her tail and the tea on her head, walking on their front legs this time.

"really! A-anime characters and creepy pasta and v-video game characters" she felt like she was in heaven for a moment. She was always at home so the internet and video games were part of her life. Kind of like a beginner otaku. "ah thank you Lydia" she said with a smile a bit surprised she was able to do that as she took the tea and cake. Blowing on the tea gently. "it must be lonely sometimes though"

Iris smiled and shrugged. "It's better than it is in my home. Most people there are normal or powerful jerks." She forgot she had her headphone in her ear with the music soft, it burst into "rolling girl" by Hatsune Miku. She jumped when it played full blast and tugged it away from her ear. At this point, the headphones could work as speakers. "Man I gotta fix these things." She said, rubbing her ear.
Lydia mocked laughing, back sitting on her makeshift paper throne.
"All I can say is that my world is very similar to yours, but with different powers. The closer the new year of a dimension is to an original copy, the more normal a universe gets. Or at least, the more normal people there are in the case of my universe."

Celtic jumped at the sudden loud noise but calmed down when he realized it was music. He plucked an orange that had grown on one of the branches on his shoulders and began peeling it with his fingers. It was about this time that Flint angrily threw down the map and swore loudly. Celtic flinched as he did this and nearly dropped his orange.

Now that the map was facing upwards one could see that there were dozens of circles that within each the was a symbol. One of which was the same one Toby had given Iris. At the very center was a small red dot with these words written next to it:
YOU ARE HERE

[btn][/btn]Elsewhere a couple of kids where playing a videogame online.

The videogame was Super Smash Brothers and they were in the middle of a very intense match when suddenly the screens started to glitch.

"Oi, is your screen acting weird?" One kid asked the other via video chat.

"Yeah...it's all fuzzy...ah...wait it's fine now."

They thought nothing of it not until the timer in the corner began to speed up and halt....the screen began to grown fuzzy again before the match ended without warning!

"NO CONTEST!" The announcer declared.

"What happen? Did you see that?" One of the boys said sounding confused. The others didn't respond.

The friends decided to continue with a new stage the gamers selected the characters; Pokémon Trainer, Link, Toon Link, and Snake.

The stage was Bridge of Eldin.

And the game started but instead of playing the infamous theme of the game it played the Song of Healing...but in reverse!

The second the characters stepped foot onto the stage they all burst into flames and the match ended. The friends all shouted and complained before going back to the stage with the same characters. But the same outcome happen, this happened at least six more times. The last attempt left them terrified the stage started with a black screen with a haunting laugh with the text "You shouldn't have done that."

The screen opened to a under water stage with the same haunting Song of Healing played in reverse and the characters underwater in a fainted state as if they had drowned...below them was a statue of Link.

Terrified the friends exited the stage they agreed to play a different stage, deciding on Pokémon they played the Gym stage.

But once there Red or the Pokémon Trainer wasn't his ordinary design, he looked like Silver from the Silver Pokémon game the stage was in black and gray and the Lavender Town Tune played.

Silver (Red) looked odd his expression was pained the screen buzzed as the Song grew louder and louder before cut off and the tv shut off it was,silent for a moment before a loud whisper was heard "IM DEAD!"

The gamers screamed and cursed as they freaked out. Bangs and clatter was heard from the computers before everything settled down.

"Ahahaha, we got em good right Silver?"

The light and childish voice of BEN DROWNED filled the night air as he flew out of the house and into the sky. He lowered to the ground where Lost Silver looked at him sadly the dead trainer huffed before floating toward another house "..........."

BEN sighed and followed his friend into the house both walked through the walls and entered the TV but strangely upon doing so they ended up in a.....café!?

BEN and Silver looked around in awe
"What is this place?" Lost Silver asked he looked at BEN who was speechless "Maybe...Heaven?"

The child version of Link with blood like tears streaming down his cheeks with black and red eye marveled at the place they arrived.

He noticed to cute girls and a older man who sat with a young boy with...branches growing out of his back!?

Silver, whose black and grey wears a hat backwards (with a tufts of black hair sticking out of the opening) with stripes and a hoodie and shorts but his legs and arms had been torn off leaving bloody stumps, his eyes are much like BEN'S including the blood running from his eyes.

"oh really?" She asked curiously as her crimson eyes shined curiously. She looked to the other two people til she heard new voices. She looked back curiously and tensed when she saw the blood but slowly relaxed. "hmmmm..." She said. "I feel like I have seen then before..." She looked over the two boys curiously. "creepy pasta most likely" she said softly. She smiled a bit cutely as she tilted her head to the side and waved. She knew them....but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Thrilled to see someone wave at them, BEN who had always been friendly even after his untimely death waved back! Being excited he flew over toward the welcoming girl "Hi! I'm BEN DROWNED!" He pipped happily he pointed over to the trainer "That's Lost Silver...can you tell us where we are?"

Iris debated on checking up on Celtic and Flint, but two new people entered. Iris looked at the newcomers, highly startled. They had the same smell of death as Jeff and Toby, only, there was a difference. But iris couldn't put a finger on it. Her headphones, still on the table, played two songs, both 8-bit video-game like, but very ominous. And to iris, REALLY annoying.

She tilted her head to the side. "well I don't know much about this place but its cafe between dimensions" she said looking over them. "wait so your from creepy pasta.." She said finally realizing who they were. She suddenly smiled brightly. "majoras mask?" She never played the game but she heard of it.

Flint slumped in his chair grimly and didn't respond to Celtic asking him what was wrong. Celtic who could not read the map due to his blindness sighed and choose to give his freind some time to himself. He politely asked where he suspected Lydia was to bring a beer or another coffee if they didn't serve beer. He then noticed the voices of two new visitors he suspected to be creepy pastas. He waved at the one who was named Ben and said, "good evening. I believe two others of your kind came here a hour ago. Do the names Jeff and Toby ring a bell?"

Lydia returned with both beer and coffee, very gleefully. To serve was her life.
Lydia delivered, then delivered a hologram message in their language, reading "CAN I BE OF ANY ASSISTANCE?"

BEN's eyes lit up like a Christmas Tree due to the acknowledgement of his game "Yeah! It's my favorite game! And it happens to be the one I dwell in." He lands gently in front of Angie and grins.

Lost Silver who wasn't to into the conversation the were having flinched involuntarily at the mention of Jeff and Toby.

He turned slowly around facing Celtic, he noticed the unique blue they were that came with blindness he hovered closer and sighed softly
"Sadly I...I mean we know them...." he said his voice coming and going much like a ghosts. He looked curiously his eyes held worry "They didn't do anything to hurt you did they?" He asked Celtic and Flint worried. He knew Jeff was insensitive and would've hurt whomever was weaker than him for fun. Toby not so much, for having many disorders Toby surprisingly was much kinder.

full

Poncho travels around the world and can speak through telepathy and understand other animals she's still young so yea...

Character Name:
Poncho
Traveller
General Personality:
Sweet and Innocent she is a strong kitty and also friendly
Inner Personality:
Sadness

Meanwhile, For Poncho, she was already here minutes ago sitting quietly by the corner while drinking milk. Her red hood flowed slowly like smoke while her face remained calm. Fortunately no one was able to notice her, which she liked the most for the mean time and also she was small which is also an advantage to become unnoticed...

The girl smiled brightly as he settled in front of her. "yeah I heard a story about that" she tilted her head to the side. "so do you scare people on purpose?" She asked curiously. She played video games but she never played that one before. A friend did and he seemed terrified of that game. She smiled sweetly at the boy as she waited for his answer.

Iris paid slight attention and would go in between day dreams. Her headphones softly played "crier"
Lydia however sensed something was about, but didn't move from her spot by Celtic and flint, she did perk up when she heard Toby. He was a good human, er.... Lydia knew he had an oddly positive aura. Disturbing but positive.

Flint accepted the drinks and silently sipped the beer. Celtic gave a weird look at Silvers words. "Oh no. They were quite friendly actually. Jeff did want to kill a particularly ignorant man but we kept him under control. Good thing too, reflecting on the consequences of this cafe being damaged. Silver right? I'm Celtic, this is Flint." He said happily, his tone becoming thoughtful when he spoke of the consequences of the cafe being damaged.

'Ben drowned......quite heard that name before..' Poncho thought while still drinking her bowl of milk. New comers has arrived, which increases and decreases her advantage at the same time. Creating a silent purr, she licked her paw to groom herself and watched quietly.