Tharkild High School (full now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sure," he shrugged, pulling off his bag and bringing out a white mouse. "His name is Caseum. Because that's what my parents said he was called. But a wyvern sounds cool. Caseum is travel size, I guess." He said, talking to both of them. "I wanted a cat, but with my family having mice that was a no-no."

For my familiar im going to summon a Wyvern... What about you Muki
Muki thought for a moment before shrugging, "I dont know. I mean ive never used magic except for accidentally catching my garden on fire last month so who knows what'll come threw the summoning portal." She stated with a laugh.

"Sure," he shrugged, pulling off his bag and bringing out a white mouse. "His name is Caseum. Because that's what my parents said he was called. But a wyvern sounds cool. Caseum is travel size, I guess." He said, talking to both of them. "I wanted a cat, but with my family having mice that was a no-no."
Mukis eyes grew wide when she saw caseum, "it's so cute!" She cried covering her mouth with her hands on awe. Though she fought ever inch of her urges to start petting the mouse because her parents always told her familiars were never to be touched unless it was yours.

Haydn nodded. "Well, it'll be right for you. The summoning portal knows." He smiled. Caseum normally got an Ew, why a mouse? which, in all fairness, was what he first said. The mouse was waiting patiently on his hand; the two would spend countless days in Haydn's room to make sure they were trained to work together and trusted each other.

"I like your mouse man. I almost forget though... I came over hear to let you guys know that the robe store in now open. Im going to go get my robes and a few other supplies. Ill be down down at the mess hall for dinner if you guys want to eat together, Ill come find you guys", then Shadow strutted off with a new found porpose now that he had started to make some friends.

"Thanks, maybe I'll eat with you guys later. I think I should pick up my schedule," Haydn replied. Really, he wanted to go to his first class. He was ready for the school's challenges and opportunities. He knew his parents would want him to try as much as physically possible. Caseum stared at him with his huge black eyes. "Want to come?" he asked Muki.

Haydn nodded. "Well, it'll be right for you. The summoning portal knows." He smiled. Caseum normally got an Ew, why a mouse? which, in all fairness, was what he first said. The mouse was waiting patiently on his hand; the two would spend countless days in Haydn's room to make sure they were trained to work together and trusted each other.
Muki blushed and nodded, "I hope so! Though I really wouldn't ming something simple like caseum!" She stated bending over a little to get a better look at the little mouse.

"I like your mouse man. I almost forget though... I came over hear to let you guys know that the robe store in now open. Im going to go get my robes and a few other supplies. Ill be down down at the mess hall for dinner if you guys want to eat together, Ill come find you guys", then Shadow strutted off with a new found porpose now that he had started to make some friends.
Muki pouted a little when shadow announced his departure even if it was momentary. "Alright shadow see you around!" She smiled and waved goodbye as he walked to the shop.
Turning back to hydan and taking in his offer she blushed and nodded, "sure I wouldn't mind though if I remember right we only have four classes." She stated before walking with hydan and caseum to the office widow.

"Still, there's loads of extra curriculum lessons. Who knows what my family signed me up for," Haydn sighed. Caseum blinked as if to say Probably everything.

Muki giggled, "yea for you second years! All the first years are stuck with the four basic classes of magic. Elemental, control and balance, history, and basic spell craft." She whinned a little before adding, "but at lest we get familiars!" She chimed eyeing caseum's cuteness again.

"Well, you'll probably learn a lot in those classes, we do the first three, but then we've got advanced spell craft, I think they call it. At least you get time to relax. They probably do it so you bond with your familiar," Haydn replied, allowing Caseum to run up his arm and onto his shoulder, implying he was going to leave.

Muki giggled then when they approach the office window she created a tiny information bubble and placed it into the slot. After the bubble was received an office lady appeared at the window. She was a pretty lady with soft, kind features, and welcoming brown eyes. "Hello how may I help you Muki?" She asked the womens voice sounded sweet like honey. Muki was taken aback by her kindness practically glowing off of her she almost forgot why they were here, "oh uh I was looking for my schedule." She managed to say before the office worker disappeared and brought back a slip of paper with her schedule that read,
class schedule Muki harakid
1) basic spells
2) balance and control
Lunch

3) Elemental structuring
4) History
extra curriculum: Defensive magic

Muki nodded thanks to the lady and stepped aside so hyden could get his. When she read the extra curriculum mark her eyes grew wide. Though she wasn't about to complain. Defensive magic was in high demand and supposed to be only second year and above. The fact she made it in both surprised and honored her.

Haydn watched. She looked pleased with her schedule, and he wanted to know why. "Hi, can I get my schedule too?" The woman nodded. It was as if she knew who everyone was. Freaky. She handed it to him.

1) Elemental Structuring
2) History
Lunch
3) Advanced Spells
4) Balance and Control
Extra 1) Defensive Magic
Tuesdays and Thursdays Only
Extra 2) Healing and Curses

"Thanks," he nodded, Caseum still on his shoulder. "Classes officially start tomorrow," the lady smiled, and seemingly disappeared literally into thin air.

Muki bounced up and down on her toes excitedly, "so what'd you get hydan?!?" She asked him her eyes shinning with curiosity as she was completely unphased by the office lady.

"Defensive Magic, and Healing and Curses," he replied, looking excited. He loved learning about curses. It was something he hadn't done before. Healing was great but curses was something difficult to do. He could understand why his parents had signed him up.

Muki lit up, "we have defensive magic together!" She cheered and giggled. "This is gonna be so much fun!" She stated happily.

"You must be really smart to get a second grade class. Maybe it's your specific talent. Like everybody has something they're really good at, maybe they think defence is yours," Haydn was impressed. He was also relieved. It meant he wasn't the only new kid in the class. The rest of his year, that he knew of, had spent their first year here, and probably already had a friendship group.

Muki shrugged, "how can someone who's never used magic except for twice have a special talent yet?" She giggled then added, "hey we should go explore a little before the opening ceremony!" Muki suggested but before hydan could reply she already took his hand and guided him away from the office.

"Potential?" he suggested, not really sure. It was all he could say before being dragged off.

Muki let go of his hand and turned walking backwards facing hydan, "hey you wanna check out our classes? I know forst years are on the fourth story well second years are on the third so it might be easier to drop our stuff off before the opening." She suggested recalling reading that the schools reasonings for this was first years needed the upper part so explosions would only knock a hole in the ceilings second years needed to be high for practicing shooting spells at targets, thrid years were mainly extra curriculums and didnt need much of anything except touch up on things, and fourth years were nothing but missions extra classes and teacher assistants.

"Sure, that sounds fun," he looked back at his schedule, which had room numbers and professors as well. "Then lunch with Shadow." Hadyn remembered that she had used fire before, but she said she'd only used magic twice. "What was the second time?" He wasn't sure if he was being too vague.

"When I created the information bubble just a moment ago." She giggled then nodded, "i wonder how the evair and luna are doing to! Maybe we should find them once we find shadow and have a big lunch circle!" Muki cheered. She was starting to get used to this new idea of friend's and it only seemed to make her more bubbly then usual.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.